Airtel Payment Bank Account Close | Airtel Payment Bank Account Via Online Closing Procedure | Airtel Payment Bank Account Customer Care
Users can utilize an Airtel payment bank account for online transactions, money transfers to another bank account, gas bill payments, Fastage recharge, mobile recharge, and energy bill payments (etc). Mr. Sunil Mittle, the owner of the Airtel firm, provides these services. The Airtel Company offers us an interest rate of up to 7.25 percent on the remaining debt, in other words. Interest will be paid following the terms of the loan. Read below to check the detailed information related to Airtel Payment Bank Account Close like List of Countries where Airtel service is provided, Closure of Airtel Payment Bank Account through Online, Customer care, and much more.
Airtel Payment Bank Account Close Details
Your Airtel Payment Bank account can be opened online. You can deposit up to 1 lac INR in this savings account. You will also receive a virtual debit card that can be used to make online purchases. Cash can also be withdrawn from any Airtel payment bank. If you wish to close your account for some reason, you don’t have to go to an Airtel payment bank branch. Your account will be closed if you submit an account closure request online. The airtel company will pay you interest on your remaining balance as a result of this. If you utilize this service, you can use a lot of other services as well like Mobile recharge, Utility bill payment, Gas bill payment, Airtel self recharge, Money transfer to another bank account, Electricity bill, etc
List of Countries where Airtel service is provided
Airtel service is provided in at least 18 countries which are given in the table below
|Chad||The Democratic Republic of Congo|
Steps to Close Airtel Payment Bank Account Online
User needs to follow the below-given steps to Close Airtel Payment Bank Account Online
- First of all, send an email that you want to close your account to the Airtel Payment Bank customer care email address
- Once you will send an email, the Airtel customer care executive will reply to you within 24 hours
- Airtel customer care executive will request you to confirm your request
- They will also request you to submit your proof of address & proof of ID through an email
- Once you will send your ID proof and address proof, your account closure request will proceed further and your account will be closed soon.
- Finally, you will receive an account closure confirmation message
Note: Please note that before canceling your account, you must first withdraw all of your funds and check whether you have recently started any transactions for recharges/bill payments/UPI, etc., and whether you are anticipating rewards or a reimbursement for a timeout/canceled transaction. If you do not intend any reward or reimbursement, send your request to deactivate the account along with a scanned copy of your POI/POA to complete your account deactivation.
Steps to Close Airtel Payment Bank Account through Customer Care
To Close Airtel Payment Bank Account through Customer Care, the User needs to follow the below-given steps. However, before speaking with a customer service representative, you must be well-versed in all aspects of your Airtel payment bank account.
- First of all, the user needs to call the customer’s executive mobile number i.e., 8800688006
- After that when you will get connect to the customer care center
- Now, the customer care executive will request your airtel bank account details
- Provide all the required details correctly
- After that, you will need to verify your details
- Finally, after complete verification, your airtel payment bank account will close after 24 hours
Steps to Close Airtel Payment Bank Account through Email ID
To Close Airtel Payment Bank through Email ID, the User needs to follow the below-given steps.
- First of all, the user must have a Gmail id
- Now log in to your registered Gmail id
- Now, send an email to the Airtel bank center i.e., Wecare@airtelbank.com
- The email will consist of 3 parts i.e.,
- Recipient: In the recipient section, enter the email id of Airtel bank center i.e., Wecare@airtelbank.com
- Subject: In the subject, section write ‘Close Airtel Payment Bank Account’
- Body: In the body, section enter all the required details of your Airtel payment bank account
- Now, click on the Send button to send an email
- After sending the email the Airtel Customer Care Executive will verify all your provided details related to your Airtel bank account
- After successful verification, the Airtel Customer Care Executive will send you an airtel payment bank account closure confirmation email
- Finally, your Airtel Payment Bank Account will get closed within 24 hours
When your account is closed, you will receive an SMS/email notification
To close your account, all you need is a copy of your Aadhaar card as identification and proof of address. You can also send a copy of your Pan card as proof of identification.