Airtel Payment Bank Account Open | Airtel Payment Bank Account Open Online Video KYC | Airtel Payment Bank Account Open Age Limit
Airtel is providing various services to their customers including DTH services, internet banking services, and also Wi-Fi services and this company is about to be the most versatile company in terms of internet distribution. The customers of Airtel can now easily open their bank account in the official virtual bank presented by Airtel which is known as the Airtel payment Bank. You can take into consideration online video KYC and finally open your bank account to take into consideration various financial services and given below we are sharing the details related to the Airtel Payment Bank Account Open process and Eligibility, Benefits, Online Video KYC.
Airtel Payment Bank Account
Airtel is providing various features for the customers by helping them to open a savings account with the Airtel payments Bank. You will get a lot of services available in the savings account including cash deposit and also withdrawal. You can withdraw at any banking point across the country. The applicant will also be able to transfer their money by using a mobile and recharge various things all at once. You can pay your bills and take into consideration online and offline shopping by using your Airtel payments Bank savings account. Now you will get an annual interest rate of 2.5% and you will also get a free personal accident insurance cover of rupees 100000. There is no minimum bank balance requirement for this account. You will also get a virtual debit card.
Cash Deposit Charges
The customers will have to give the following cash deposit charges taking into consideration their deposits in the Airtel payment bank account:-
- Rs. 0- Rs 10,000 : No charges
- Rs. 10,000 – Rs. 50,000: 0.5 Per cent
- Above 50,000 : 0.75 per cent
Benefits Of The Account
There are a lot of benefits which will available to the customers who are using the Airtel payment bank account
- The customer can use over 5 lakh banking points available in the country to withdraw the sum of money from their Airtel payment Bank.
- The customers will be provided an annual interest rate of 2.5 % on the Amount deposited inside this bank account.
- The customers will be provided free personal accident insurance cover of rupees 100000.
- Customers do not have to maintain a minimum balance in the bank account.
- The customers will also be provided a virtual debit card which will help them to recharge various services.
Applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to open the Airtel payments bank account:-
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of India.
- The applicant must be a customer of Airtel.
- Applicant must have an Aadhaar card and also a smartphone.
- The applicant must have internet connectivity to open the account.
How To Open an Airtel Payment Bank Account?
There is a very easy procedure that you need to follow in order to open the Airtel payment bank account
- You need to first open the Airtel thanks application on your smartphone or you can also visit the official website.
- You need to enter your mobile number and upload the document which acts as a proof of Identity.
- Now you can enter your pan card number and your voter ID number.
- You can also enter your driving licence number and verify your OTP.
- Your Airtel wallet account will be successfully created.
FAQs For Airtel Payment Bank Account
You will first have to visit the official website of Airtel payment bank and then you have to fill out the application form with important information.
You can easily withdraw money from the Airtel payment Bank by using the debit card at any banking point.
You can use the virtual debit card provided by this Bank in order to pay your mobile phone bills.
There is no upper limit and no lower limit in order to maintain a balance in the Airtel payment bank account.