AMC Property Tax Online payment | AMC Property Tax Search Property Details | How To Download Property Tax Bill Online
If you are a resident of Ahmedabad city then you must have proper information related to the AMC property tax which is implemented on all of the residents of Ahmedabad. You can take into consideration the details of the property. Make sure to check out the details related to the AMC Property Tax given below and we will also share with you all the details related to the Online Payment, Search Property Details. Make sure to pay your property tax before the last date in order to avoid the late fees by checking out the step-by-step procedure given below.
AMC Property Tax 2022-23
Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation is the organization that implements property tax on the residents of Ahmedabad city. It was established in the year 1950 to take care of the civic infrastructure and the administration of Ahmedabad City. The property tax is calculated by taking into concentration the various details and the taxable also be influenced by your zone name and the ward in which you are living. You can pay your Ahmedabad municipal Corporation property tax online by visiting the official website of the organization and you must file your tax before the last date in order to be eligible. Make sure to pay your tax before the last date to avoid any interest and late fees.
- Half-yearly once by March 31st and another by October 15th every year.
Rebate And Late Fees
The applicant will be eligible for the following rebate and late fees as per their payment of the tax:-
- If you pay advance tax then eligible for a 10% rebate.
- 2% per month fine for delayed payment.
Zones & Ward
You can check out the details related to the zones and the wards available in the Ahmedabad city in order to calculate your tax:-
|1||North Zone||Sardarnaga, Noblenagar, Narodamuthiya, Kubernagar, Saijpur, Meghaninagar, Asarwa, Naroda road, India colony, Krushnagar, Thakkarnagar and Saraspur|
|2||South Zone||Maninagar, Kankaria, Baherampura, Danilimda, Ghodasar, Indrapuri, Khokhara, Vatva, Isanpur and Lambha|
|3||East Zone||Bapunagar, Rakhiyal, Gomatipur, Rajpur, Amraiwadi, Bhaipura, Mahavirnagar, Viratnagar, odhav, Arbudanagar, Vastral, Ramol, Nikol|
|4||Central Zone||Khadia, Kalupur, Dariapur, Shahpur, Raikhad, Jamalpur, Dudheshwar, Madhupura, Girdharnagar|
|5||West Zone||Paldi, Vasna, Ambawadi, Navrangpura, Stadium, Narnapura, New Wadaj, Juna Wadaj, Sabarmati, Chandkheda-Motera|
|6||New West Zone||Sarkhej, Vejalpur, Jodhpur, Bodakdev, Thaltej, Ghatlodia, Chandlodia, Ranip, Gota, Kali|
Calculation Of The Tax
The AMC Property Tax is calculated on a property based on its capital value. This system of calculation has been in effect since 2001 and takes into consideration the following factors – location of the property, type of property, age of the property and its usage in Ahmedabad. The formula for manual calculation of Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation Property Tax is as follows-
- AMC Property tax = Area x Rate x (f1 x f2 x f3 x f4 x fn) Where
- f1 = weightage given to the location of the property
- f2 = weightage given to the type of property
- f3 = weightage given to the age of the property
- f4 = weight assigned to residential buildings
- fn = weight assigned to the user of the property
To pay your tax online you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- You will first half to visit the official website of the Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation by clicking on the link given here
- The homepage will open on your screen
- You have to click on the option called Online Service (Without Login) -Tax Department – Pay Property Tax
- Enter all of the details related to your tenament number and click on search.
- The details related to your tax will be open on your screen and you will have to enter all of your payment details.
- Click on the Pay button and then you need to confirm your payment.
- You can pay your tax using any type of internet banking facility and your payment will be credited to the Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation.
FAQs For AMC Property Tax 2022-23
You can pay your AMC property tax online by visiting the official website of Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation.
You need to pay your tax before 31st March and before 15th October every year.
You can calculate your AMC property tax by taking into consideration the location, type, age and weight assigned to the residential buildings.
You can pay your tax by using a credit card and debit card and also internet banking.