AP Property Tax Online Payment | AP Property Tax Search Property | AP Property Tax Print Receipt | AP Property Tax Receipt Download
If you are a resident of Andhra Pradesh state then you must be aware of the property tax that you will have to give for the property in which you have built your house. The local bodies of the Andhra Pradesh state will be collecting the property tax for all of the residents and the residents must be the property tax before the last date in order to be eligible for all of the rebates. Make sure to check out the details related to the AP Property Tax is given below and we will also share with you all the specifications of the Online Payment, Search Property & Print Receipt.
AP Property Tax 2022-23
If you own a property in the Andhra Pradesh state then you will be liable to pay the property tax. The residents of the Andhra Pradesh state will have to pay the property tax to the urban local bodies and the local government will be calculating your tax based upon the value of the property that you own including the value of the land on which your property is built. You can easily pay your tax by taking into account the official website of the AP Property Tax. The property tax also acts as one of the main sources of revenue for the urban local bodies in the Andhra Pradesh state. You will be paying the property tax as per the local governing body.
The following details will be included in the assessment sheet for the Andhra Pradesh Property Tax:-
- Serial Number
- Name of the owner
- Door No.
- Zone Number
- Type of construction
- Nature of usage
- Plinth area in sq. meters
- As per Form A notification, the Monthly rental value is fixed per sq. meter. of plinth area
- The monthly rental value fixed on the property
- Half-yearly property tax
- Date of service of special notice
- Date of receipt of revision petition
- Orders of the Commissioner in brief
- Date of hearing
- Property tax fixed after disposal of revision petition
- Initials of the Commissioner
Calculating The Tax
The property tax in Andhra Pradesh will be calculated on the basis of the following parameters:-
- Zonal location of the property
- Residential/Non-residential status
- Plinth area
- Age of the property
- Type of construction
- Other parameters are applicable to specific situations.
Property Tax Rate
You can check out the details related to the property tax rate for the Andhra Pradesh residents given in the table provided below:-
|Residential Buildings Range of Annual Rental Value||Rate of Property Tax|
|Up to Rs.600/-||Exempted from payment of Property Tax|
|Rs.601/- to Rs.1200/-||17%|
|Rs.1201/- to Rs.2400/-||19%|
|Rs.2401/- to Rs.3600/-||22%|
Rebate on Property Tax
When the tax for the current financial year is paid before 30th April of the year, a rebate of 5% of property tax is given. A rebate of 40% of the Annual Rental Value is allowed to the building in respect of the residential buildings occupied by the owner that including the deduction allowed towards the age of the building. You can check out more deductions given below:-
|Age of the building||Deduction allowed|
|25 years and below||10% of ARV|
|Above 25 years and up to 40 years||20% of ARV|
|Above 40 years||30% of ARV|
The candidates will have to pay the following penalty if they are not able to pay the tax on regular timelines:-
- The Andhra Pradesh PropertyTax is calculated and collected semi-annually.
- In case of failure to pay property tax by the end of June for the first half-year and by the end of December for the second half-year, simple interest at the rate of two per cent per month is levied. A penalty with property tax is levied on unauthorized constructions.
To pay your tax online you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- You will first have to visit the official website of the Commissioner and the Directorate Of Municipal Administration for the Andhra Pradesh state.
- The home page will open on your screen and you will have to click on the option called Online Payments.
- You need to now click on the option called Property Tax.
- You need to enter your district and corporation and payment type.
- And You have to now search your property by entering all of the details and the payment gateway will open on your screen.
- Click on the option called pay tax and then you will be able to pay your tax.
- You can use various payment modes in order to pay your tax.
FAQs For AP Property Tax 2022-23
You will first have to visit the official website for the Government of Andhra Pradesh state and then you can pay your tax.
You need to pay your property tax online by using your debit card or credit card or by internet banking.
You need to have proper information related to your property in order to pay your Andhra Pradesh property tax online.
You will be eligible to pay an interest rate of 2% per month if you are not paying the property tax at the correct times.