Axis Bank ACE Credit Card Interest Rates | Axis Bank ACE Credit Card Apply Online | Axis Bank ACE Credit Card Eligibility
In October 2020, Axis Bank announced the Axis Bank ACE credit card in partnership with Google Pay and Visa. One of the greatest cashback credit cards in India is the Axis Bank Ace Credit Card. It’s a reward credit card that allows you to pay bills with Google Pay and earn cashback. The Axis Bank ACE Credit Card is a good option if you want a credit card that gives you cashback on your purchases. It has the highest payback rate of 5% on specific brands and categories and 2% on all transactions. Read below to check the detailed information related to Axis Bank ACE Credit Card like Highlights, Objectives, Features, Benefits, Eligibility Criteria, Application Procedures, Charges, and much more.
About Axis Bank ACE Credit Card
Axis Bank ACE Credit Card offers a variety of incentives, including a 5% reward on bill payments and phone, DTH, or other recharges made using Google Pay, as well as 2-4 percent cash back on other purchases. To apply for this credit card, go to Axis Bank’s official website. When you use Google Pay, you’ll also get a scratch card with a chance to win extra cash. On Ola, Zomato, and Swiggy, you’ll get a 4% cashback without a cap, plus a 2% cashback on any other payment you make with this card. With the services provided, the annual cost for a credit card is fairly minimal. The only card that comes close to this is the Standard Chartered Super Value Card, which is a little more expensive and has a double-sided cap. ACE provides you with more than just a good deal.
Highlights of Axis Bank ACE Credit Card
|Best Suited for||For Cashback|
|Benefit||5% cashback on bill payment, DTH, and mobile recharge*|
|Joining Fee||Rs. 499 (reversed on spending Rs. 10,000 within 45 days of card issuance)|
|Renewal Fee||Rs. 499 (waived off on spending Rs. 2 lakh in a year)|
Benefits of Axis Bank ACE Credit Card
Some of the key benefits of the Axis Bank ACE Credit Card are as follows:
- You will be able to benefit from cashback as part of a scheme in which a set amount of money will be paid to your credit card account when you pay your bills or acquire a recharge.
- When you use the Axis Bank ACE Credit Card, you will also be entitled to up to four complimentary visits to domestic airport lounges every calendar year.
- If you pay with the ACE Credit Card, you can get a 20% discount on your dining bill, which is valid at over 4,000 partner restaurants across India.
- If you pay with your ACE Credit Card at any petrol station in India, you will receive a 1% fuel surcharge waiver. The fuel fee waiver would be applied for transactions between Rs. 400 and Rs. 4,000, with a maximum benefit of Rs.500 per month.
Features of Axis Bank ACE Credit Card
Some of the key features of the ACE Credit Card are as follows:
- Joining fee of INR 499 + 18% GST: If the subscriber spends INR 10,000 within 45 days of receiving the card, the fee is waived.
- Cashback: There is a 5% cashback on bills such as electricity, gas, DTH, mobile recharge, and so on.
- Swiggy, Zomato, and Ola all have a 4% cashback
- 2% on all other types of purchases.
- Google Pay will be used to make the payments.
- The annual price is INR 499 plus 18% GST.
- Renewal Offer: If the subscriber spends INR 2,00,000 in a year, the annual cost is waived.
- Cashback Limit: There is no limit to how much cashback you can get.
- Lounge Access: Ace credit card offers 4 complimentary lounge access at your selected domestic airports
- Fuel Surcharge Wavier: 1% of the fuel surcharge will be waived off on transaction between INR 400 to INR 4000
Applicants who want to apply for the Axis Bank Credit Card must fulfill the eligibility criteria put forward by the Government of India. The eligibility criteria for Axis Bank ACE Credit Card are as follows
- You must be between the ages of 18 and 70
- You must be an Indian citizen
While filling up the application form for Credit Card, some important documents will be needed by the applicants, make sure to keep them handy. The documents required for Axis Credit Card are as follows:
- Any valid address proof like Driving License, Voter ID Card, Passport, Aadhaar Card
- Any valid identity proof like Aadhaar Card, Driving License, PAN Card, Voter ID Card, Passport
- PAN Card
- Passport size photograph
- Bank statement,
- latest payslip,
- Form 16, or IT returns as proof of income
Steps to Apply for Axis Bank ACE Credit Card
Applicants need to follow the below-given steps to apply Credit Card
- First of all, go to the official website of the Axis Bank
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen.
- Click on the Explore Products option
- After that click on the Cards, followed by the Credit Cards option
- A new page will open on the screen
- Now, find Axis Bank Credit Card from the list
- After that, click on the Explore More option if you want to find more about the card otherwise click on the option Apply Now button
- A new page will open on the screen
- Then click to Connect’,
- Now, select whether you are an existing customer or a new customer
- After that enter all the required details like name, mobile number, state, and city in which you reside, your monthly income, and professional details.
- Click the box to permit a bank representative to contact you about your credit card application.
- Select ‘Call Me’ from the drop-down menu. A representative from the bank will contact you and guide you through the application procedure for the credit card.
Fees and Charges
|Joining Fee||Rs. 499 Joining Fee reversed upon spends of Rs. 10,000 within 45 days of card issuance|
|Annual Fee||2nd year onward: Rs. 499 Annual Fee waived off on annual spends greater than Rs. 2,00,000|
|Card Replacement fee||Waived|
|Cash Payment fee||Rs.100|
|Duplicate Statement Fee||Waived|
|Mobile alerts for transactions||Free|
|Charge slip retrieval fee or copy request fee||Waived|
|Outstation cheque fee||Waived|
|Finance Charges (Retail purchases and Cash)||3.6% per month (52.86% per annum)|
|Balance inquiry charges||Waived|
|Over limit penalty||3% of the over-limit amount (Min Rs. 500)|
|Cash Withdrawal Fee||2.5% (Min. Rs. 500) of the cash amount|
|Overdue Penalty or Late payment fees||Nil if total payment Due is up to Rs. 100 Rs. 100 if the total payment due is between Rs. 101 – Rs. 300 Rs. 300 if the total payment due is between Rs. 301 – Rs. 1,000 Rs. 500 if the total payment due is between Rs. 1,001 – Rs. 5,000 Rs. 600 if the total payment due is between Rs. 5,001 – Rs. 10,000 Rs. 700 if the total payment due is Rs. 10,001 and above|
|Surcharge on purchase or cancellation of railway tickets||As prescribed by IRCTC/Indian Railways|
|Cheque return or dishonor fee or auto-debit reversal||2% of the payment amount subject to min. Rs. 450|
|Foreign currency transaction fee||3.5% of the transaction value|
|Details||Annual spends (in Rs.)||Cashback (in Rs.)||Discount or benefits (in Rs.)|
|Payment of utility bills and recharge through Google Pay||30,000||1,500||Nil|
|Other spends made using ACE Credit Card||66,000||1,320||Nil|
|Online food delivery through Swiggy and Zomato||36,000||1,440||Nil|
|Ridesharing through Ola||24,000||960||Nil|
|Visits to airport lounge||Nil||Nil||4,000|
|Spends on purchasing fuel||24,000||Nil||240|
|Total annual spends||2,04,000||5,700||11,238|
|Reversal of the joining fee||Nil||Nil||499|
|Waiver of the annual fee||Nil||Nil||499|
|Total annual benefits||–||–||16,938 at 8.3%|
No, cashback is not available on all transactions. Fuel purchases, purchases converted to EMI, wallet loading transactions, EMI transactions, cash advances, payment of outstanding balances, and payment of card fees and other card charges are all examples of these types of transactions.
If you misplace your credit card, you must contact Axis credit card customer service immediately and request for the card to be blocked.
Post-purchase, transactions exceeding Rs. 2,500 can be converted to EMI.