Axis Bank Net Banking Registration | Axis Bank Net Banking Login | Axis Bank Corporate Login | Axis Bank Net Banking Password Reset
In addition to serving individuals, Axis Bank, India’s third-largest private sector bank, provides a wide range of financial services to customers including large and mid-sized corporations, SMEs, agriculture, and retail businesses. Consumers can use online banking, mobile banking, phone banking, and doorstep banking to access financial services. The following are the specifics on how Axis Bank Net Banking works.
How to Register for Axis Bank Net Banking
- Visit on the Axis Bank Internet Banking portal to register.
- Look for your 9-digit customer ID on the welcome letter or in your chequebook. Your login ID is the same as your customer ID.
- On the screen, type your login ID and click the ‘Proceed’ option.
- Now enter the user’s information as well as any other relevant information. To proceed to the fourth step of creating a new password, click the ‘Proceed’ option.
- Enter your password in the supplied field and then re-enter it to confirm it. To complete the registration procedure, you must submit your 4-digit PIN as well as the registered cellphone number.
- Send a text message to 5676782 with your 9-digit customer ID.
How to Access my Axis Bank Internet Banking Account?
- Go to https://retail.axisbank.co.in/wps/portal/rBanking/axisebanking/AxisRetailLogin/ to access Axis Bank’s official internet banking site.
- In the ‘Login ID’ column, enter your customer ID and password.
- To access your dashboard, click the ‘Login’ option.
Axis Bank Net Banking Services
The Axis Bank Internet Banking platform offers the following services:
- View your account balance as well as account information.
- Account statement can be downloaded.
- Access information about your demat, loan, and credit card accounts.
- You can transfer money to your own account, another Axis Bank account, or another bank’s account.
- Request for a chequebook and a demand draft
- Stop paying with a check.
- PAN and address should be updated.
Transfer Money Using Axis Bank Net Banking
- Enter your login ID and password to access your Axis Bank Internet Banking account.
- Under the ‘Accounts’ menu, select the ‘Transfer Funds’ option.
- Select a transfer type from options ‘My Own Axis Bank Account,’ ‘Other Axis Bank Account,’ and ‘Other Bank Account.’
- Choose the account from which you want to transfer money and the account to which you want to send money.
- Before selecting the ‘Transfer’ button, enter the amount and any remarks.
- Review the information and then click ‘OK.’
- Confirm that the transaction is being carried out by the authorised individual by entering the login ID and password.
- The screen will display a success message.
Check Account Balance Using Axis Bank Internet Banking
- Go to the Axis Bank Internet Banking interface and log in to your account.
- On the dashboard, all of your bank accounts will be displayed, along with the account balances for each of them.
- You may also click on any of these accounts to see the account’s most recent transactions.
Limitations and Charges for Transactions
|Mode of Transfer||Transaction Limits||Charges Applicable|
|RTGS||Minimum limit: Rs.2 lakh No maximum limit||Nil|
|IMPS||Maximum limit: Rs.2 lakh||Below Rs.1,000—Rs.2.50 Rs.1,000-Rs.1 lakh—Rs.5 Rs.1 lakh-Rs.2 lakh—Rs.15|
Pay Credit Card Bill Using Axis Bank Net Banking
- Go to the internet banking portal and log in to your account.
- On the dashboard, go to the “Payments-Pay Bills” section.
- To pay a new card’s bill, go to ‘New Biller’ and enter the card’s information.
- Under ‘Credit Card Biller,’ select ‘Pay Bill.’
- Fill in the required information, including the payment amount.
- Press the ‘Proceed’ button.
- To finalise the transaction, enter the OTP you received on your registered mobile number.
To ensure that customer data and transactions are secure, Axis Bank has deployed multi-layer protection techniques such as 128-bit encryption, double-level passwords, and second-factor authentication (NETSECURE code).
It is suggested that you notify your bank promptly if you discover an unauthorized transaction on your account. Customer.firstname.lastname@example.org is the email address to send an email to.