Axis Bank Select Credit Card Charges | Axis Bank Select Credit Card Charges | Axis Bank Select Credit Card Customer Care
The Axis Bank Credit Card is a premium credit card designed for consumers who want to take advantage of a variety of privileges in the areas of travel, retail, lifestyle, and other areas. This card’s value is enhanced by a complimentary Amazon e-voucher and special online food and grocery discounts. Read below to check the detailed information related to the Axis Bank Select Credit Card like Highlights, Features, Benefits, Eligibility Criteria, Documents Required, Application Procedures, Fees and Charges, and much more.
Axis Bank Select Credit Card Apply Online
The Axis Bank credit card is the best choice for people who enjoy luxury and believe in living a good life. Exclusive retail vouchers, complimentary lounge visits, and no annual or joining charge make this card an instant choice among those looking for a credit card that offers a good mix of features and rewards.
Highlights of Axis Bank Select Credit Card
|Name||Axis Bank Select Credit Card|
|Annual Fee||Rs. 3,000 (NIL for Burgundy Clients)|
|Best Suited For||Travel, Shopping, Rewards|
|Rewards Rate||1% to 2%|
|Lifestyle Offers||20% off on BigBasket, 40% off on Swiggy, Golf Privileges, Airport Lounge Access|
|Welcome Benefits||Amazon voucher worth Rs.2,000*|
Benefits of Axis Bank Select Credit Card
Some of the key benefits of the Axis Bank Credit Card are as follows:
- Cardholders can get Rs.1000 worth of coupons when they join, which they can use on a wide range of products and categories. Within 10 working days of the first activation or swipe, a prize of 5000 Axis eDGE points (worth Rs.1000) would be credited to the cardholder’s Axis eDGE account.
- This card comes with a variety of appealing features that a user can take advantage of. The following are a few of them:
- Cardholders can receive a free membership to Club Marriott, which includes discounts on eating, lodging, and other services at select Marriott hotels. This offer is only valid if the cardholder completes three card transactions within 60 days of the card’s activation.
- Priority Pass membership is complimentary for cardholders (worth USD99). They will get access to over 900 lounges across the world with this card. Cardholders using the Select Credit Card can get six complimentary access to lounges through Priority Pass in a year. With their Select credit card, they can access domestic airport lounges twice each calendar quarter for free.
- Cardholders are entitled to three complimentary golf lessons/rounds per year at excellent golfing sites.
- Cardholders who use the Axis Bank Dining Delights can earn a minimum 15% discount at partner restaurants across the country.
- With their Select credit card, cardholders can enjoy unique weekend adventures. Enjoy unique adventures such as sailing on a yacht or taking over the kitchen of a fine dining restaurant to create lifelong memories.
- The Visa Blockbuster Weekend promotion allows cardholders to get complimentary movie tickets from BookMyShow. (From Thursday through Sunday, this discount will be available on a first-come, first-served basis on tickets under Rs.300.)
Features of Axis Bank Select Credit Card
Some of the key features of the Select Credit Card are as follows:
- The Axis Bank Select credit card comes with a slew of unique features that make using the card a pleasure.
- The credit limit on this card is disclosed to the cardholder at the time of card issuance, and it appears on all monthly statements.
- By obtaining additional or add-on credit cards, users can share their financial independence with their family members.
- In the event of a cash advance, users can withdraw up to 40% of their credit limit.
- Axis Bank credit cardholders can opt for the e-statement option, which allows them to see their Axis Bank credit card statement from anywhere at any moment.
- The Axis Bank credit card can be used to pay for telephone, energy, insurance, and other utility expenses.
Benefits Available to Cardholders
The Following Are Some of the Benefits Available to Cardholders:
- Up to Rs.2, 50,00,000 in coverage for an air accident
- Up to USD500 in coverage for lost check-in luggage
- Coverage for check-in luggage delays is USD300.
- Liability insurance for card loss: Rs.3, 00,000
- Up to Rs.1, 00, 00 in purchase protection
- Up to USD300 in coverage for lost travel documents
- They can also get 2X points for every Rs.200 spent on retail purchases.
- Each time a cardholder spends Rs.200 on their card, they will receive 10 Axis eDGE reward points.
- Annually, cardholders can earn 5000 Axis eDGE reward points. (Only if you spend Rs.3 lakhs or more in a year)
Applicants who want to apply for the Axis Bank Select Credit Card must fulfill the eligibility criteria put forward by the Government of India. The eligibility criteria for Credit Card are as follows:
- Indians who are both residents and non-residents
- Between the ages of 18 and 70, the primary cardholder
- The bearer of an add-on card must be at least 18 years old
- The applicant’s net income must be at least Rs.9 lakh per year.
- These are merely illustrative criteria. The bank reserves the right to approve or reject credit card applications.
While filling up the application form for Credit Card, some important documents will be needed by the applicants, make sure to keep them handy. The documents required for Select Credit Card are as follows:
- A copy of their PAN card or Form 60
- A copy of their latest payslip/Form16/a copy of IT returns as proof of income
- Any valid address proof like
- Driving license
- Ration Card
- Electricity Bill
- Landline or telephone bill
Steps to Apply for Axis Bank Select Credit Card
Individuals who are interested in obtaining an Axis Select Credit card can do so both online and offline.
Applicants need to follow the below-given steps to apply for the Axis Select Credit Card in an offline mode:
- First of all, individuals should go to the nearest Axis Bank office and request an application form.
- Now, fill in the form with all the required details
- After that, attach the appropriate documents and identity proofs to the form
- Submit the filled form along with the required documents at the respective branch
- Applicants can call the Axis Bank phone banking number 1-860-419-5555 or 1-860-500-5555 (with their area’s STD code) and ask for a credit card customer service representative to connect them with the credit card department.
Applicants need to follow the below-given steps to apply for the Axis Select Credit Card in an online mode:
- First of all, go to the official website of the Axis credit cards.
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen
- Click on Axis Bank Credit Card
- Check Eligibility, Benefits and other details carefully.
- After that, click on the Apply button and follow the instructions to proceed further.
- Now after that you will be able to apply credit card.
Axis Bank Select Credit Card Fees and Charges
|Fee & Charges||Amount|
|Annual Fee||NIL from the second year|
|A supplementary card joining fee||NIL|
|Supplementary card annual fee||NIL|
|Cash withdrawal fees||2.5% of the amount of cash withdrawn (A minimum of Rs.250)|
|Finance charges on cash and retail purchases||2.95% per month (41.75% per annum)|
|Fee for the issuance of a duplicate statement||No charges|
|Fee for payment in cash||Rs.100|
|Card Replacement Fee (for stolen or lost or re-issuance of a card)||No charges|
|Penalty for over limit||3% of the over-limit amount (a minimum of Rs.500)|
|Late payment fee or overdue penalty||Rs.300 in case the outstanding amount is up to Rs.2,000 Rs.400 in case the outstanding amount is between Rs.2,001 to Rs.5,000 Rs.600 in case the outstanding amount is Rs.5,001 or more|
|Dishonor fee or check return or auto-debit reversal bank account out of funds||Rs.300|
|Fee for retrieval of charge slip or copy request||Waived|
|Fee for outstation cheque||Waived|
|Fee on foreign currency transaction||3.50% on the transaction value|
|Charges on cancellation or purchase of railway tickets||As suggested by Indian Railways/IRCTC|
|Surcharge on fuel transaction||1% of the amount transacted (refunded for transactions between Rs.400 and Rs.4,000)|
|Charges on balance inquiry||Free of cost|
|Mobile alerts for transactions||Free of cost|
|Charges for hot listing||Free of cost|
The Axis Bank Select Credit card’s PIN will be mailed to you in the welcome kit.
Yes, you must notify the bank if you just require an e-statement to be sent to your email address
You can disable your Axis Bank Select credit card by sending an SMS to 5676782 from the registered cellphone number.
You can activate your card by sending an SMS ACA space followed by the card’s last four digits to 5676782 from an Indian phone number and 9717000002 from a foreign phone number.
You can ask the bank to convert your Axis Bank Select credit card purchases into EMIs. The transaction must, however, be worth more than Rs. 2,500.