Bank of India Net Banking Registration | Bank of India Online Account | BOI Net Banking Login | Bank of India Different Mobile Apps
Digital banking platforms, such as net banking and mobile banking apps, are available to Bank of India account holders. Account users can access banking services such as BOI balance inquiry, mini statement, account summary, fund transfer, and more from the comfort of their homes using Bank of India Net Banking or BOI Mobile Banking apps.
How to Register / Activate Bank of India Net Banking
The procedure for registering for Bank of India Net Banking is outlined below. To activate your net banking with the Bank of India, you can look at the method and follow it step by step.
- Go to the Bank of India’s website, which is located at https://www.bankofindia.co.in/. Click on Internet banking on the right side of the website, then Personal banking.
- You will be sent to the internet banking login page.
- Select New User on this new page. This option is located directly beneath the virtual keyboard. You will be redirected to a new page.
- Click the continue button after entering your Account Number and Registered Mobile Number.
- You will now be prompted to authenticate your debit card information, so fill in the blanks.
- You will be asked for one final validation after the successful validation, which is the OTP validation for your account. After you’ve validated the OTP, you’ll be able to create a password for your account. This password can be used in conjunction with the username to log in.
Change or Forget Your Bank of India Net Banking Password
If you have already enabled your Bank of India Net Banking but are unable to recall your password, you can reset your account password by following the procedures outlined below. We’ve also included instructions on how to change your password after logging into your account.
- Go to the Bank of India login page and click the Forgot Password link, which is located directly below the virtual keyboard. This will take you to a new page where you must enter your User ID, Debit Card Number, Debit Card Pin, and Expiration Date in order to continue.
- You’ll be able to authenticate the OTP and reset your password once you’ve verified the details. With the new password, you may now access your account.
- If you know your old password and only want to change it, the process will be much easier for you. To reset your password, simply log into your account and go to your account’s settings. You will find the option to update your password under this option. You can change your login and transaction passwords this way.
Change or Forget Your Bank of India Net Banking Pin
You may need to reset the PIN for your debit card at times. In the case of the Bank of India, this can be done through Net Banking. One method is to use an ATM machine, but you must be aware of the procedure. Check out the steps outlined below to do it via Net Banking.
- Log in to your internet banking account and go to the debit card area. You’ll see a list of all the debit cards you’ve got.
- Simply click Generate PIN after selecting the debit card for which you want to reset the PIN.
- After you’ve completed your account’s confirmation, you’ll be able to easily reset your PIN.
Bank of India Different Mobile Apps
|Bank of India Apps||Features|
|BOI Mobile||Check account balance, BOI account statement. Fund transfer using RTGS, NEFT, IMPS|
|BOI Credit Control||Credit card transaction alerts, block and unblock transactions. Set credit card limit, analyze spending|
|BOI Card Shield||Switch cards on and off, set limits Enable and disable specific transactions and payments, transaction alerts|
|BHIM BOI UPI||Add accounts, make payments, transfer funds Link beneficiaries, check BOI account balance|
|BOI Billpay||Make utility bill payments Make payments for minimum, full, partial, excess, cut off amounts as well|
|BOI BHIM Aadhaar||App for merchants to receive payments Uses Aadhar linked accounts only|
BOI Mobile is the official Bank of India mobile banking app. It can be downloaded from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store. Account-holders can use this mobile banking app to access banking services from the comfort of their own homes.
|Account information||Check account balance, transactions performed, mPassbook|
|Fund Transfer||Transfer funds usingNEFT, RTGS, IMPS, etc. to any bank account. Transfer funds within the same bank|
|Location Services||Locate bank branches and ATMs nearby|
|Favorites Feature||Set the most used transaction as favorites to quickly transfer funds|
|Miscellaneous Services||Track status of the cheque, stop a cheque, track all other service requests|
BOI Credit Control
All Bank of India credit cardholders has access to a specialized mobile banking app. This program allows credit cardholders to turn on and off their cards, generate green PINs, and much more.
|BOI Credit Control||Features|
|Transaction details||Set transaction limits, track transactions, turn international transactions on and off|
|Green PIN||User can create new PIN or user can change PIN of his/her credit card|
|Block and unblock||Block and unblock specific transactions and merchants|
|Account summary||View amount due, total due, unbilled amount, etc. on and off Credit Card to prevent misuse|
BOI Card Shield
All credit card customers can use the BOI Card Shield app to block or unblock their cards, receive transaction alerts, and set their spend limit by location. The main features and advantages of utilising the BOI Card Shield app are listed below.
|BOI Card Shield||Features|
|Debit Card services||Turn card on and off to prevent misuse, block credit cardsand unblock cards|
|Transaction features||Set transaction limits, enable and disable specific transactions and merchants, instant transaction alerts, limit transaction to a certain geographic location only|
|Self-service||Available balance check, details of transactions,transaction history, memo, etc.|
|Monitor alerts||Cardholder can monitor alerts for various parameters as below My LocationTransaction LimitCard Status Change etcRegion on a Map|
BHIM BOI app
The BHIM BOI app allows account holders to make fund transactions. To make a fund transfer, account users will just need to create a Virtual Payment Address (VPA).
|BHIM BOI UPI||Features|
|Payments||Make payment to anyone without their bank information|
|Bank accounts||Link one or multiple bank accounts to the app, check their balance|
|Funds transfer||Transfer funds using UPI on the app, free of cost, available 24*7|
|Request money||Request for payment using the user’s ID and amount|
Using BOI BillPay mobile banking app, users can make their mobile, gas, electricity, water bill payment and recharge their mobile phones and DTH as well.
|Bill payments||Pay all the utility bills in one place. Pay gas, electricity, water, mobile bill, DTH bills here|
|Payment options||Specify whether to pay the minimum,full amount, full or partial and also the penalty amount|
BOI BHIM Aadhaar
BOI BHIM Aadhaar is a mobile banking app. It can be used by retailers. Using this app, merchants can only accept payments from Aadhaar-linked accounts.
|BOI BHIM Aadhaar||Features|
|Payments||Make payments between merchant and customer using Aadhaar linked bank accounts|
Services Offered by BOI Mobile Banking Apps
|Favourite feature||Personalised offers||Locate ATMs|
|FAQ||Account balance||Account statement|
|Locate bank branch||Loan details||Status of cheque|
Procedure for Registering for the BOI Mobile Banking App?
To begin utilizing the BOI mobile app, account holders must first complete the BOI mobile banking registration process. Account-holders should follow the steps outlined below to register for the Bank of India mobile banking app:
- Go to the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store and download the BOI Mobile app.
- Read the welcome message and then press the ‘Next’ button.
- On the linked page, click ‘Proceed.’
- Confirm the number by selecting your preferred SIM.
- For verification, one will receive an SMS.
- Verify that the cellphone number is correct and associated with the bank account, then select ‘Proceed.’
- Read the terms for creating a user ID and then create one.
- Create a 6-digit numeric PIN to use with the user ID when logging in, then click ‘Submit.’
- Register with the ‘View only’ or ‘Funds Transfer’ options.
- Select the customer ID from the drop-down option for the ‘View Only’ facility.
- Fill in the debit card information and click “Submit.”
- Click “Verify” after entering the OTP received on the registered mobile number.
- Click “Submit” after entering the transaction password.
- The user can now sign in and use the app.
How to Use the Bank of India Mobile App?
To use the BOI mobile banking app, follow the instructions below:
- Go to the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store and download the BOI Mobile app.
- After downloading the app, install it and begin the BOI Mobile Banking registration process.
- After completing the registration process, log in to the application using your cellphone number, user ID, or customer ID, as well as your login PIN. Now after you’ve entered these details, click ‘Login.’
- To check on your bank accounts, go to ‘My Account.’ Check the account balance, completed transactions, and statement, among other things.
- Make the most frequently used transaction details ‘Favorite.’ You can use it to transact and save time.
Yes, using the BOI Mobile app is completely risk-free. To maintain security, all information input is encrypted.
Yes, the app itself can be used to de-register from Bank Of India mobile banking.
The ‘forgot’ feature in the BOI mobile banking app can be used to reset them.
The app works with any Android version higher than 5.0.2 and any iOS version higher than 8.0.