Best Fixed Deposit Scheme Apply Online | Best Fixed Deposit Scheme Interest Rates | Best Fixed Deposit Scheme Time Duration
You can apply for the fixed deposit schemes without any problem by visiting the official website of the bank in which you have already opened your bank account. The fixed deposit schemes are a way through which you can easily take into consideration retirement benefits. You can check out the details related to the Best Fixed Deposit Scheme 2022 given below and you will be also able to check out the details related to the Interest Rates, Benefits & Time Duration of the schemes.
Best Fixed Deposit Scheme 2022
There are a lot of fixed deposit schemes that will be available for you if you are a resident of India and you can apply for the fixed deposit schemes of different types by going to the official website of the organization. You can check out the details for the fixed deposit scheme if you visit the official website of the organization and you will be able to apply for the fixed deposit scheme by entering the details related to your identification and your address. Make sure to apply for the fixed deposit scheme with all of your important documents in order together all of the benefits related to taxation and other purposes.
List Of Best Fixed Deposit Schemes
You can check out the list of best fixed deposit schemes given below:-
- Fincare small finance bank offers attractive interest rates for 3 years and 6.5 0% per annum interest is available to the general public.
- KTDFC Bank provides a 6% interest rate for a period of 3 years and for the senior citizen the interest rate is 6.25%. TDS is applicable to all of the schemes.
- Shriram City offers 7.50% interest rates to the general public and for senior citizens, the interest rates are 9.24%.
- Mahindra Finance provides 6.20% per annum to the general public and for senior citizens 6.45% is available. Various interest payout options are also available.
- Sundaram Finance provides 5.77% per annum interest to the general public for the period of 3 years and for senior citizens the interest rate is 6.27% per annum.
- LVB offers 5.65% per annum to the general public for 3 years and for senior citizens the interest rate is 6.15% per annum.
- Equitas small finance bank offers 6.50% per annum. Senior citizens are provided with a 6.66 per cent per annum interest rate.
- Yes bank offers a 6.25% per annum interest rate for general citizens and a 7% interest rate for senior citizens.
- Canara Bank offers an interest rate of 5.45% per annum for 3 years and for senior citizens the interest rate will be 5.95% per annum. A premature withdrawal facility is also available from Canara Bank.
- Punjab and Sind Bank provides a 5.30% per annum interest rate to all the people and for senior citizens, the interest rate is 5.80% per annum.
Best 2022 FD Interest Rates
Given below, we are sharing 10 of the best-fixed deposit schemes below Rs.2 crore with a 3-year tenure:-
|Bank/Company||Regular Interest Rate(per annum)||Senior Citizen Interest Rate(per annum)|
|Fincare Small Finance Bank||6.50%||6.50%|
|Lakshmi Vilas Bank (LVB)||5.65%||6.15%|
|Equitas Small Finance Bank||6.50%||6.66%|
|Yes Bank (Special Rates)||6.25%||7.00%|
|Punjab and Sind Bank||5.30%||5.80%|
FAQs For Best Fixed Deposit Scheme 2022
You will have to visit your nearest banking branch and apply for the fixed deposit scheme.
You will be provided with a 9% to 10% interest rate per annum for the FD.
You have to pay 10% Tax Deducted at Source (TDS) only if the interest amount on your FD for a financial year is more than Rs.10,000 (for AY 2019-20) or more than Rs. 40,000 (for AY 2020-21). If you do not provide a PAN card when booking your FD, then there is a fixed TDS of 20%.
You need to have a pan card and identification proof in order to have a fixed deposit scheme.