Block/Unblock Yes Bank Debit Card Online | Block/Unblock Yes Bank Debit Card via SMS | Block/Unblock Yes Bank Debit Card Customer Care | How To Unblock Yes Bank Debit Card By Sms
Yes Bank was founded in 2004 by Ashok Kapur and Rana Kapoor and is one of the largest private banks in the country. It is the only bank in India to be granted a Greenfield Bank license by the Reserve Bank of India. Corporate banking, retail banking, investment banking, corporate finance, financial markets, and much more are all covered by full-service commercial banks. It is one of the fastest-growing banks and is dedicated to building high-quality, customer-focused institutions. Read below to check the detailed information related to Block/Unblock Yes Bank Debit Card like Objectives, Block Yes Bank Debit Card via Net Banking, Netbanking & Customer Care, and much more.
Block/Unblock Yes Bank Debit Card – Comprehensive Details
It is critical to keep the ATM card protected and secure to prevent unauthorized access to the account holder’s funds. However, it is always possible for an ATM card to be stolen and used fraudulently. When a cardholder suspects that the card is being used fraudulently, it is better to have it banned or canceled. Several banks have simplified their operations to block ATM cards easily and swiftly, wasting little or no time in the process. However, to block an ATM card in this case, one must first understand how and where to block and unblock an ATM card. Customers of Yes Bank can manage their debit card usage online via net banking and mobile banking. This facility is also available on mobile banking and net banking if you want to temporarily block or unblock your Yes bank Debit card.
YES Bank Net Banking Registration
Objectives of Block/Unblock Yes Bank Debit Card
The Yes Bank’s major goal is to establish itself as the best bank in the world. A debit card with a temporary block can be unblocked at any moment and all debit card transactions can resume. Instead of completely restricting your debit card, you can temporarily block it and halt all transactions. You can unblock your Debit card anytime you wish to use it.
Methods for blocking an ATM card
An ATM card can be blocked in several ways. The following are some of the steps:
- Net Banking
- Mobile Banking
- Customer Care
- Visit the Nearest Bank Branch
- Through the Bank’s Automated Reporting System
Block Yes Bank Debit Card via Net Banking
To Block Yes Bank Debit Card via Net Banking, the user needs to follow the below-given steps:
- First of all, login to your registered Yes Bank Net Banking account
- Under the menu tab, click on the Debit Card option followed by the Debit Card Dashboard
- A new page will open on the screen
- Click on the Block/Hotlist Debit Card option
- Block/Hotlist Debit Card page will open on the screen
- After that, select your Debit card number and select the Temporary Block option in the block type
- Now click on the Next button to submit your request
- Finally, your debit card has been temporarily blocked, and you can unlock it at any moment by logging into net banking and selecting the unblock option
Block Yes Bank Debit Card via Mobile Banking
To Block Yes Bank Debit Card via Mobile Banking, the user needs to follow the below-given steps:
- First of all, login to your registered Yes Bank Mobile Banking
- Under the menu option, click on the Cards option
- Click on the Debit Cards option
- After that click on the Block/Unblock Card
- Block/Unblock Card page will open on the screen
- Now, select the Debit card number
- After that click on the block option to block your Yes Bank Debit Card
Block Yes Bank Debit Card via Customer Support
To Block Yes Bank Debit Card via Customer Support, the user needs to consider the following points:
- A toll-free number is printed on the back of each ATM card.
- It’s preferable if the account owner saves that number on his or her device and dials it whenever he or she has to disable an ATM card.
- Keep the ATM card number and account number accessible before proceeding, since these will be required to block the card.
- Individuals can contact customer service at 1800 2000 (Toll-Free) or +91 22 6121 9000 to have their YES Bank ATM Card blocked.
Yes Bank Credit Card Online Apply
Visit the Nearest Bank Branch
To Block/Unblock Yes Bank Debit Card via Nearest Bank Branch, the user needs to follow the below-given steps:
- With your ATM card number and account number, go to the nearest bank branch.
- A cardholder can ask for his or her card to be blocked by contacting a bank executive.
Through the Bank’s Automated Reporting System
To Block/Unblock Yes Bank Debit Card through the Bank’s Automated Reporting System, the user needs to consider the following points:
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has ordered banks to email consumers transaction notifications for all transactions conducted in their accounts.
- A telephone number is always included in this SMS or email to inform you if the transaction is fraudulent.
- The cardholder can send an SMS to the forwarding number, and the ATM card will be banned right away.
- This can be useful if a fraudulent transaction is performed, however, it will not be useful if an ATM card is stolen until a transaction is made.
Methods for Unblocking an ATM card
An ATM card can be unblocked in several ways. The following are some of the steps:
- Automatic Unblocking after 24 hours
- New card issued by Bank
- Submit an application in written form
- Replace a lost or stolen ATM card
Automatic Unblocking after 24 hours:
To prevent misuse, if you input the wrong ATM PIN three times, your card will be disabled for 24 hours. It will, however, unlock on its own after 24 hours.
New Card Issued by Bank:
If the card has been stopped by the bank owing to a security breach in their systems, the cardholder will be given a new one at no cost.
Submit an Application in Written Form:
If the cardholder has blocked the card by accident or on purpose, he or she must file a formal application to the nearest bank branch. To unlock the card, this must be supported by the cardholder’s identity verification.
Replace a lost or stolen ATM card:
If an ATM card has reached the end of its validity period, it will be blocked. The cardholder might request that the bank renew it and issue a new one.
Yes, you can temporarily deactivate or disable the ATM card.
Yes, if your bank offers such a service, you can unlock your ATM card online. To provide such banking services online, most public and private sector banks have specialized internet banking and mobile banking channels.
If your ATM/debit card is locked, you will not be able to transfer money. You can still use your account information to send money using NEFT or RTGS. You might try contacting the bank/card issuer’s Customer Service or Credit Control Department to unlock your card.