One of the most widely used and fundamental building materials in the construction sector is cement. After cement was introduced to the construction industry, all other materials, including lime and clay, which had been extensively employed for hundreds of years, were replaced. The article will provide you with the details related to the Cement Price Today 2022 in India
One of the most popular building materials is cement. Therefore, the price of cement when purchasing is crucial in lowering the cost of construction.
Its primary purpose is to give strength and join all other materials that are utilised with it.
Mortar, plaster, grout, paints, pre-cast elements, and reinforced and plain cement concrete are only a few of the other uses for cement.
Cement Price Today in India 2022
The following is the Cement Price Today in India:
|Blast Furnace Slag Cement||1 Bag||Rs. 800.00|
|Extra Rapid Hardening Cement||1 Bag||Rs. 400.00|
|High Alumina Cement||1 Bag||Rs. 750.00|
|Low Heat Cement||1 Bag||Rs. 350.00|
|Ordinary Portland Cement (OPC)||1 Bag||Rs. 350.00|
|Portland Pozzolana Cement (PPC)||1 Bag||Rs. 350.00|
|Quick Setting Cement||1 Bag||Rs. 450.00|
|Rapid Hardening Cement||1 Bag||Rs. 400.00|
|Sulfates Resisting Cement||1 Bag||Rs. 700.00|
|White Cement||1 Kg||Rs. 40.00|
All Cement Rate List Today 2022
All Cement Price List Today is given in the table below:
|Cement Brand||Grade of Cement||Price (Rs.)|
|Ultratect Cement||53 Grade OPC||Rs. 430|
|Ambuja Cement||53 Grade OPC||Rs. 420|
|ACC Cement||53 Grade OPC||Rs. 385|
|Birla Cement||53 Grade OPC||Rs. 440|
|JK Lakshmi Cement||53 Grade OPC||Rs. 390|
|Dalmia Cement||53 Grade OPC||Rs. 450|
|Jaypee Cement||53 Grade OPC||Rs. 380|
|Shree Cement||53 Grade OPC||Rs. 330|
|Banger Cement||53 Grade OPC||Rs. 340|
|Coromandel Cement||53 Grade OPC||Rs. 430|
|Priya Cement||53 Grade OPC||Rs. 400|
|Ramco Cement||53 Grade OPC||Rs. 430|
|Sanghi Cement||53 Grade OPC||Rs. 400|
|Hathi Cement||53 Grade OPC||Rs. 350|
Consumption Of Cement In India
Cement usage in India from the 2009 fiscal year through 2022, including projections through 2022,
Top 10 Cement Companies In India
The following are the top cement companies in India 2022,
- UltraTech Cement
- Ambuja Cement
- ACC Cement
- Shree Cement
- Birla Cement
- JK Cement
- Binani Cement
- Jaypee Cement
- Dalmia Cement
- India Cement
Cement Price List 2022
The Cement Price per bag in India
Reasons for Cement’s Popularity
Following is a list of some of the factors contributing to its acceptance by everyone and popularity:
- Large quantities of cement may be produced under precise, controlled conditions, packed, and shipped over great distances.
- Compared to lime and clay, cement is ten times stronger.
- When combined with other locally accessible materials, cement is simple to employ.
- When kept at room temperature, it lasts a reasonable amount of time without deteriorating or being damaged.
- In comparison to other materials that take longer than cement to harden, cement hardens with water within 30 minutes and reaches its optimum strength in 24 to 48 hours.
- When water and quick lime are combined, a lot of heat is produced, however less heat is produced when water and cement are combined.
- Additionally, it can withstand compressive loads.
- It provides a solid binding to steel reinforcement and transmits excess stresses to steel in the event that tension and shear loads arise.
- Materials like limestone, hematite, bauxite, clay, etc., which are widely distributed in the earth’s upper crust, are used to make cement.
Most Used Cement in India
- The two best types of cement for building homes are as follows.
- Ordinary Portland Cement (OPC).
- Portland Pozzolana Cement (PPC).
Simple Portland Cement (OPC)
OPC is the most extensively utilised and well-liked option for use in all types of construction work and has been for a very long time. Using OPC has a number of benefits, including:
It takes less time to develop strength.
There are three grade levels available: 33, 43, and 53.
The former OPC cement grades 33 and 43 are no longer used for residential building; instead, OPC 53 grade cement is used.
The ideal cement for concrete is OPC 53 grade cement.
Portland Pozzolana Cement, (PPC)
Due to the usage of pozzolanic ingredients, which provide cement greater characteristics, PPC has now overtaken all other options. This cement has a similar strength to OPC 53 Grade cement.
The following are some benefits of adopting PPC:
It costs less than the OPC.
It makes things easier to work with.
improved resistance to chemicals.
How long you want the formwork to be removed should be considered while deciding between OPC and PPC. When compared to OPC, the PPC concrete mix takes longer to set. Select accordingly.