Citi Premiermiles Credit Card Online Apply | Citi Premiermiles Credit Card Online Registration Form | Citi Premiermiles Credit Card Benefits
Credit cards are more common than banknotes and coins nowadays. It is necessary to have at least one credit card at any given moment. Many banks and non-bank financial institutions (NBFCs) in India provide a wide range of credit cards. Citibank, SBI Bank, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, and others are among them. One of the greatest travel credit cards in India is the Citi PremierMiles Credit Card. The card includes a generous air mileage program, and the ability to utilize the miles on a variety of major airlines makes it ideal for regular flyers. Read below to check the detailed information related to Citi Premiermiles Credit Card like Highlights, Features and Benefits, Eligibility Criteria, Application Procedures, Charges, and much more.
Citi Premiermiles Credit Card – Comprehensive Details
The Citi Premiermiles Credit Card, designed specifically for frequent flyers and travelers, offers a variety of incentives and benefits, including complimentary air travel and access to airport lounges. This card gives you access to domestic and international airport lounges, as well as special offers on flight tickets, hotel reservations, and shopping. You can also use your points to purchase free domestic and international flight tickets.
Indian Overseas Bank Credit Card
Highlights of Citi Premiermiles Credit Card
|Most Suitable For||Travel|
|Annual Fee||Rs. 3,000 plus applicable taxes|
|Minimum Income Required||Rs. 25,000 per month|
|Welcome Benefit||Within 60 days of card issuance, 10,000 miles will be credited on the first transaction of more than Rs. 1,000.|
|Best Feature||On authorised IndianOil Outlets, you will receive 4 turbo points for every Rs. 150 spent, as well as a 1% fuel surcharge reversal.|
Benefits and Features
Some of the key benefits and features of the Premiermiles Credit Card are as follows:
- Welcome gift: Spending Rs. 1,000 or more in the first 60 days after activating your card to receive 10,000 miles as a welcome gift
- Renewal Benefit: Get 3,000 miles for free when you renew your credit card.
- Airport Lounge Access: Complimentary access to airport lounges in Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore, and Hyderabad at certain domestic and international terminals. Access to the airport lounge is limited to eight visits per quarter.
- Benefits of Air Miles: Earn up to 10 air miles for every Rs. 100 spend. Accumulated air miles never expire, so you can use them whenever you choose.
- Dining Privileges: Save up to 20% at a variety of restaurants across the country
- Personal Accident Insurance Coverage: A personal accident insurance cover of Rs. 1 crore is available in the case of a fatality caused by an air accident.
- Benefits of Traveling:
- Citi World Privileges offers hotel discounts in more than 90 destinations across the world.
- At www.premiermiles.co.in, you can easily earn and redeem miles.
- Citibank’s major partner brands offer instant redemption of reward points via SMS.
- Advantages of EMI: With the Citi PremierMiles Credit Card, you can quickly convert any large purchase into an EMI.
- Benefits of a quick loan: Use your Citi PremierMiles Credit Card to have access to quick loans.
- Benefits of Dining Out:
- Use your Citi PremierMiles Credit Card to get fantastic discounts and incentives on meals.
- With a yearly subscription to EazyDiner Prime, you’ll get 2x points and 50% cash
- With your credit card, you can save up to 15% on food at restaurants in the Mumbai and Hyderabad airports.
Best Cashback Credit Cards in India
Applicants who want to apply for the Premiermiles Credit Card must fulfill the eligibility criteria put forward by the Government of India. The eligibility criteria for Citi Premiermiles Credit Card are as follows
- The applicant’s age must be between 21 to 65 years
- The applicant must be either a resident of India or a non-resident of India
- The income requirements change over time and will be notified to you when you apply for the card
While filling up the application form for Citi Premiermiles Credit Card, some important documents will be needed by the applicants, make sure to keep them handy. The documents required for Citi Premiermiles Credit Card are as follows:
- Valid Identity Proof like Aadhaar card, Passport, Voter’s ID card, PAN Card, Driving license, Ration Card
- Valid Address proof like Aadhaar card, Passport, Electricity bill, Passport, Voter ID card, Ration card, Telephone bill
- Income proof for salaried like recent payslips, Last 6 months bank statements
- Income proof for self-employed like Recent ITR (Income Tax Returns), Balance sheet, Audited profit, and loss statement
- Other documents like Duly-filed application form, Passport size photographs, etc
Steps to Apply for Citi Premiermiles Credit Card
Applicants need to follow the below-given steps to apply for the Citi Premiermiles Credit Card
- First of all, go to the official website of the CitiBank
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen.
- Select any one of the cards of your choice
- Now, click on the Begin Your Application tab
- A new page will open on the screen
- Now, enter all the required details like name, mobile number, email Id, etc
- After that, enter your professional details like your job, business, etc
- Proceed further and enter your address details
- Now, after entering all the required details, click on the Submit button
- Finally, after successful submission of the form, you will receive a call from a Citibank official representative for the collection of documents within 2-3 working days.
- It will take 7 working days to process it in most cases. You will receive your card along with the welcome kit at your mailing address after you have received permission.
Citi Premiermiles Credit Card Fees
|Joining fee||Would be informed by the bank at the time of sourcing the card|
|Cash advance fee||2.0% of the amount withdrawn or a minimum amount of Rs.300|
|Late payment fee||NIL for a statement balance up to Rs.2,000 Rs.100 for a statement balance more than Rs.2,000|
|Interest rate||3.75% per month (45.00% annualized)|
|Railway ticket booking surcharge||1.8% of the transaction value|
|Over credit limit fee||2.5% on the amount which will be over the credit limit. The minimum will be Rs.500. (The amount will exclude charges, taxes, and fees).|
|Cheque return or bounce fee||Rs.350 per returned cheque|
|Fuel transaction charge||1% (+GST) fuel transaction charge (or surcharge) will be levied. This will be reversed (1% + GST) at authorized IndianOil Corporation outlets only for transactions greater than Rs.10|
|Re-issue of the card||NIL|
|Cash deposit at Citi branches||Rs.100 per deposit|
To apply for this card, you’ll need one color photograph, proof of address, proof of ID, and the signature on a consent form.
This credit card has an annual fee of Rs. 3,000.
Citibank cards can be applied for online on the Citibank website or in person at any of the Citibank branches near you.
Users can earn 10 air miles for every Rs. 100 spends on the official Premier Miles website.