City Union Bank Mobile Number Registration | CUB Mobile Number Change Form | City Union Bank Mobile Number Change Online
Many City Union Bank clients have inquired about how to update their registered mobile numbers. Customers frequently need to change their phone numbers for a variety of reasons. Contacting your parent branch, on the other hand, can assist you with the change/update procedure. When you create an account, you must provide your current phone number, which will be used as your registered phone number. If you need to do City Union Bank Mobile Number Registration, you must take the following steps:
Why Should You Update Your City Union Bank Registered Mobile Number?
- Any transaction affecting your account will be communicated to you by SMS by City Union Bank.
- Internet Banking will be available to you.
- Only your registered mobile number can be used for SMS banking or Phone Banking.
- On any essential problem, you will not have a communication breakdown with City Union Bank.
- If your phone number changes, you must notify the bank and update your registered phone number. It’s worth noting that you can do this as many times as you want.
City Union Bank Account Opening
How to do City Union Bank Mobile Number Registration
You must follow these steps in order to alter your registered mobile number with City Union Bank:
- Go to the City Union Bank branch where you have your account.
Please bring the following papers to the City Union Bank Home Branch: a copy of your proof of address (latest telephone bill, Aadhaar Card, Passport, etc.) and proof of identification.
- Get KYC Details Change form
Request a ‘KYC Details Change Form’ from your Relationship Manager or Bank Executive, which is essential for altering your registered mobile number.
- Complete the KYC Details Change form.
Complete the KYC Details Change Form completely. You must include the following information:
- Your bank account information, such as account number, account holder’s name, account type, and so on.
- Tick or write down the details you want to update, such as your registered phone number in this example.
- Fill up the spaces with your new mobile phone number.
- Fill in the spaces with your signature.
Please submit your KYC Details Change form and attach the required documents.
Submit the completed KYC Details Change form to the Bank Executive, together with your Proof of Address and Proof of Identity (if requested).
- Obtain confirmation of your request to modify your registered mobile number.
Your form, signature, and other details will be verified by a City Union Bank’s Bank Executive. He will acknowledge your request if he deems the form to be complete in all respects.
- Your request to change your registered mobile number is processed.
City Union Bank will update your registered Mobile Number in your account and in the bank records after proper authentication. Check the official website for more details.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Net Banking