CRED Credit Card Payment | CRED Credit Card Apply Online | CRED Credit Card Payment Get Online Rewards | CRED Credit Card Cashback
CRED is a credit card bill payment tool for members only that rewards them for paying their payments on time. When CRED members pay off their credit card bills, they earn access to special perks and experiences from top brands. Read below to check the detailed information related to CRED Credit Card Payment like Benefits, Banks Supported on CRED, Application Working of CRED Credit Card, and much more.
CRED Credit Card Payment – Comprehensive Details
The CRED Credit Card Payment is a free smartphone app for paying credit card bills. It’s free to download on iOS and Android, and it streamlines the bill-paying procedure while rewarding users for paying their credit card payments on time. Several major banks supply MasterCard, Visa, RuPay, American Express, and Diners Club credit cards, which Cred accepts.
Benefits of CRED Credit Card Payment
Some of the key benefits of the CRED Credit Card Payment are as follows:
- You can keep records of your payment history for all of the cards you’ve linked to the platform, as well as future bills.
- You receive reward points for every Rupee you put towards your bill, in addition to providing a one-stop portal for paying your credit card bills. The reward points are known as ‘CRED coins,’ and they may be redeemed for a variety of items on the CRED app. The app’s offers are updated regularly, and you can use your CRED coins (also known as ‘burning CRED coins’) to redeem them across categories.
- Whenever your card bill is generated, you will receive a notice, guaranteeing that you do not miss or postpone a payment.
- Features like ‘Kill the bill’ allow you to earn rewards toward your bill repayment.
Banks Supported on CRED
CRED supports credit card bill payment for the following:
- American Express
- Standard Chartered
- RBL, and other top Indian banks.
- It also supports MasterCard, VISA, American Express & RuPay cards.
Working of CRED Credit Card
CRED is only accessible if your credit score (CIBIL) is 750 or higher. CRED obtains access to your latest credit score from credit agencies such as Experian, Crif, and CIBIL and validates it. If you meet the requirements, the app will link your existing cards to your CRED account. The following is a full registration guide:
- First of all, download and install the app from your Android/iOS mobile phone
- Now sign up with your active mobile number
- After that, an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number
- Enter the received OTP in the specified space for verification
- After successful verification, the application will check your credit score and notify you if you are eligible for the service or not
- After that, the app will add all the credit cards linked to your registered mobile number.
- You can add up to ten credit cards at once, with the ability to add more if necessary.
- You need to verify your card information by entering the masked numbers.
- By depositing Re.1 via IMPS/UPI, CRED will promptly verify your card(s).
- You can pay your credit card bills after verification and get reward points equivalent to the bill amount paid.
How to Pay with a Credit Card on CRED
Net banking, debit cards, and UPI are all options for paying credit card bills. To pay your invoices on CRED, follow the procedures below:
- First of all, Log in to your registered CRED account through the app
- Now, under the Cards tab, click on the card/cards whose bill you want to pay
- The bill amount and the minimum due will open on your screen
- Now, click on the Pay Now button and enter the amount you want to pay
- After that, choose the bill payment method:
- If you’re paying with a debit card, enter the card number and expiration date. You can authorize the payment after CRED has authenticated your card.
- If you’re making a payment using UPI, you’ll need to link your UPI address and validate it before proceeding.
- If you’re paying with net banking, choose your bank from the drop-down menu. To complete the transaction, you will be transferred to your bank’s net banking page
- After a successful transaction, you will receive a transaction ID for your reference. The app will also reflect the amount paid.
- Depending on the bank/method of payment, it could take up to 2 working days for the payment to be realized by your bank.
No, you can pay the full amount of your bill for all cards added to the platform. Payments made with debit cards, on the other hand, are limited to Rs. 2,000 for security concerns.
You can restart the payment procedure if your session timed out during the payment process.
Yes, you can pay your FinBooster: Yes Bank – BankBazaar Co-branded Credit Card bill on Cred.
No, there are no fees associated with CRED’s card verification or credit card payments made through the app.
The bank may take up to two business days to process your bill payment, depending on the bank and mode of payment.