DakPay Online Registration | Dakpay by IPPB App Download | Dakpay Customer Care | dakpay UPI App Download
If you want to get proper opportunities related to Indian Post services and you want to get your pension at your doorstep then you can check out Dakpay by IPPB App Download. The Indian government has started a new scheme through the development of the official application of Dakpay. Given below we are sharing the details related to the step by step procedure through which you will be able to do the DakPay Registration. We will also share with you all the step by step procedures through which you will be able to do the activation & Customer Care. Make sure to check out the specification of the features of the application given below.
Dakpay by IPPB App Download
Dakpay was presented by the authorities of the Department of Post and India post payment Bank. This is a new application that was announced in the official statement stated by the concerned authorities on Tuesday and this app is launched in order to provide digital financial inclusion to all of the residents of India as per the statement made by the concerned authorities. Ravi Shankar Prasad also said that it is important to take into consideration postal Services digitally because of the nationwide lockdown which was imposed due to the covid-19 pandemic. Dakpay will be used to take into consideration the legacy of the India post and it will be reaching each and every household.
Need of Dakpay by IPPB App
You can get access to banking services and postal products online and it is a unique concept in which you can order and be aware of postal financial services at your doorstep. You will get the comfort of online payment and home delivery of financial services in order to overcome the restrictions that the nationwide lockdown has imposed upon the residents. It will also help proceed with the vision of Atma Nirbhar Bharat presented by the Prime Minister of India. This application will address the financial need of each and every Indian and the motto of this application is that every customer is important and every transaction is significant.
Features of Dakpay by IPPB App
There are various features of the application presented by the concerned authorities of Indian departments and given below we are sharing some of the important features:-
- Customers will be able to send money to each other by using domestic money transfer and you can also scan the QR codes to make the payment through your debit card or with UPI.
- The app will help in the establishment of the cashless ecosystem and you will be able to pay your bills without having to visit the concerned department.
- Various postal Services will be available to all of the residents digitally and you will be able to take into consideration all of the services if there is another lockdown.
- You will get access to banking services and also you will get the opportunity of checking out postal products online.
- This application will also help fight against the covid-19 pandemic by providing each and every service related to Indian Post online.
- The people will also be able to get a pension on their doorstep by using this official application and you can also submit your online request for availing of the pension services with a payment of a nominal fee.
- IPPB has been established under the Department of Posts, Ministry of Communication with 100% equity owned by the Government of India. IPPB was launched by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi on September 1, 2018.
There are a lot of services available by this application and given below we are sharing the specification of each and every service available:-
- Send Money: Using this option, one can send money to anyone using Virtual Payment Address (VPA), Account No. + IFSC or QR Scan options.
- Request Money: Using this option, one can collect money by entering a Virtual Payment Address (VPA).
- Scan & Pay: Using this option, you can pay by scanning the QR code through Scan & Pay & generate your QR option is also present.
- Transactions: Using this option, one can check transaction history and also pending UPI collect requests (if any) and approve or reject. You can raise complaints about the declined transactions by clicking on Report issue in transactions.
- Profile: Using this option, one can view the static QR code and Payment addresses created. Users can also share the QR code through various messenger applications like WhatsApp, Email etc. available on phone and can also download the QR code.
- Bank Account: Using this Option, one can see the bank account linked with the application and its UPI PIN status. You can set/change your UPI PIN. You can also change the default bank account linked with your UPI ID. Also, users can check the Balance of linked Bank Accounts.
To do your registration you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- You will first have to download the mobile application by clicking on the link given here
- The homepage of the Google Play Store will open on your screen
- You have to click on the install button in order to install the application and finally open the application.
- Select your language and you have to switch on your device location.
- Enter your mobile number and all of the other details needed for the registration.
- Enter the details related to your bank account and set your pin.
- You will now be eligible to do any type of transaction using the mobile application.
- For queries or complaints – Dial 155299 (Charges apply as per your telecom plan).
- For reporting unauthorized transactions or blocking debit cards, dial toll-free number 1800 8899 860
You can use the UPI feature available in this application in order to transfer your fund from here and there. Also, you can use a debit card.
You will first have to install and download the application from the Google Play Store and then select your language then will have to verify your phone number and select your bank account.
You can download the mobile application by going to the Google Play Store on going to the Apple Play Store.
You can check out the details related to the pension and other Indian Post services available at the application and then you can apply for getting your pension at your doorstep by filling out the application form.
Open the application and click on the bank account feature. Using this Option, one can see the bank account linked with the application and its UPI PIN status. You can set/change your UPI PIN.