DCB Bank FD Rates | DCB Bank FD Rates Calculator | DCB Bank Revised Fixed Deposit Interest Rate | Types of DCB Bank Fixed Deposit
The DCB bank is one of the most famous banks present in India and this man also provides a lot of various fixed deposit options for the residents so that the residents will be able to take into consideration tax-saving opportunities on their savings. Given below, we are sharing some of the most important specifications related to the DCB Bank FD Rates 2022. We will also share with you all the specifications of the DCB Bank Revised Fixed Deposit Interest Rate. We will also share with you all the step-by-step procedures through which you will be able to buy the FD online.
DCB Bank FD Rates 2022
If you want to save some extra money but you do not want to keep it inside your lockers and you want to earn some extra cash with that money then you can choose fixed deposit options available by various banks in India. The DCB bank offers various tax savings and also high interest fixed deposits available online and you can take into consideration the various types of deposit schemes available by the DCB bank and choose your favourite deposit scheme to earn some extra cash while also resting your money at a safe place. There are various tenures available for the various fixed deposit schemes available by the bank.
DCB Bank Net Banking Registration
Types of DCB Bank Fixed Deposit
There are different types of fixed deposits available in the DCP bank and given below, we are sharing all of them:-
- You can choose the regular fixed deposit scheme in which the minimum deposit is of Rupees 10000 and the tenure ranges between 7 years and 10 years. It will be auto renewal and you can get up to 80% of the value as a loan.
- You can choose Suraksha fixed deposit scheme and it will come with a 3-year tenure with a minimum deposit amount of Rupees 10000. You can get an insurance cover of Rupees 50 lakh.
- The tax saver deposit scheme is also available by DCB bank with a tenure of 5 years and the minimum amount of Rupees 10000. The maximum amount is Rupees 1.5 lakh.
- DCB also offers zippi online fixed deposit scheme and it can be opened online with a minimum tenure of 14 days and maximum tenure of 10 years.
- The last fixed deposit scheme available in this bank is called Diamond khushiyali deposit scheme with the minimum deposit value of Rupees 500 at the tenure will range from one year to 10 years.
DCB Bank Revised Fixed Deposit Interest Rate 2022
Given below, we are sharing the DCB Bank revised fixed deposit interest rate for 2022:-
|Tenure||Normal Citizen FD Rate||Senior Citizen FD Rate|
|7 days – 2 months 31 days||4.35%||4.85%|
|2 months 32 days – 5 months 29 days||5.05%||5.55%|
|5 months 30 days – 11 months 30 days||5.25%||5.75%|
|1 year – 1 year||5.55%||6.05%|
|1 year 1 day – 1 year 2 months 25 days||5.3%||5.8%|
|1 year 2 months 26 days – 2 years 11 months 14 days||5.5%||6%|
|1 year 10 months 33 days – 9 years 10 months 10 days||5.95%||6.45%|
Interest By Tenure
- Short Term
- The bank offers an interest rate ranging from 4.75% per annum to 6.50 percent per annum to the general public.
- The highest interest rate offered by the bank when it comes to short-term FDs is 6.50% p.a. for an investment tenure of 1 year.
- The lowest investment period for an FD is in the range of 7 days to 14 days. The interest paid for such a tenure is 4.75% p.a.
- Senior citizens are paid an additional interest of 0.50% p.a. for all short-term fixed deposit tenure.
- Medium Term
- The tenure for medium-term deposits range from one year to five years.
- The interest paid by the bank for medium-term term deposits fall in the bracket of 6.50% p.a. to 6.95% p.a.
- The highest interest is paid for fixed deposits opened for a period of 3 years to 5 years, which is 6.95% p.a.
- Long Term
- Long-term fixed deposits are those which are opened for a period of more than 5 years.
- DCB Bank offers an interest of 6.95% p.a. to general citizens.
- Senior citizens get an interest of 7.45% p.a. for investing in FDs that has a tenure of more than 5 years.
How To Apply For DCB Bank FD?
There is a very easy procedure through which you will be able to buy the DCB Bank fixed deposits and given below we are sharing the same:-
- The candidates will first have to visit the official website of the DCB bank and the home page will be displayed on your screen.
- You have to click on the option called Open Fixed Deposit displayed on the home screen and a new page will open on your screen.
- All of the important specifications related to the FD will be displayed on your screen.
- Now you have to click on the option called Leave Your Number
- Enter your number and the customer service representative will call you.
- For NRIs
- Call: 91 22 61271000
- India: 022 68997777
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Resident Indians (IST 8:00 am to 8:00 pm)
- Call: 022 6899 7777 or 040 6815 7777
- Email: email@example.com
- Email for Demat account queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email for Loan account queries: email@example.com
The interest rate for DCB Bank fixed deposits can range from 4% to 6%.
The candidates must carry the certificates proving their age, passport size photographs and also all the bank account details.
You will first have to visit the official website of DCB bank and login into your FD account to buy the FD.
The customers have to make sure that they are getting the loan from the FD that they have got from the DCB bank because DCB bank will not give your loan against FD of any other bank. You can talk to the customer service representatives to get the loan.