The Indian government would give qualified workers who have enrolled on the e-SHRAM portal rupees 1000. Candidates must use their login ID to verify the initial list of beneficiaries for the plan, which will be published on the official website. Anyone interested in learning more about the E Shram Card Payment Status 2022 can read the article Step-by-Step to Understand the Full 2022 of 1000 in your Bank Account.
The e Shramik Portal has successfully registered almost 11 crore Indian residents. Time is of the essence for those who are still awaiting the registration process. By January 30th, you must sign up for an e Shramik Card in order to receive 1000 rupees from the government. The initiative will also be advantageous to those who have already enlisted and are undertaking the document verification process.
E Shram Card Payment Status 2022
The Uttar Pradesh Shramik Bharan Poshan Yojana (UPSBPY), benefits laborers, boatmen, rickshaws, trolley, handcart, khomcha, street vendors, merchants, fusdars, confectioners, and daily wage workers, was introduced by Yogi Adityanath, the state’s chief minister. This program offers monetary assistance of Rs. 1000. The coronavirus pandemic and shutdown are causing financial hardship for the workers. Through the official website, applicants must apply online for the UP ShramikBharanPoshan Yojana 2022.
In January 2022, the UP government made a payment to the bank accounts of registered candidates. On the official website, they can track the progress of their UP E Shram Card payments. By following the steps, candidates can check the payment status of their UP E Shram Card.
E Shram Card Payment Status Highlights
|Yojana Name||UP E Shramik Bharan Poshan Bhatta 2022|
|Started by||CM Yogi Adityanath|
|Beneficiaries||Unorganized Workers, Street Vendors, Small Shopkeepers, Vegetable Sellers, Fruit Sellers, Construction Workers, Agricultural Labour and all other type of workers|
|Total Beneficiaries||1.5 Crore|
|UP E ShramikBharanPoshan Bhatta 2022 Amount||Rs 1000/-|
|Purpose of Yojana||To Provide Ration Money to laborers and unorganized workers|
|Effective State||Uttar Pradesh|
|ई-श्रम कार्ड आवेदन||E-Shram card|
|ई-श्रम कार्ड भुगतान-स्थिति||क्लिक करें|
Check Rs 1000 1st Instalment Online at eshram.gov.in 2022 Status
Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath will send the maintenance allowance to 1.5 crore workers’ accounts on January 3, 2022. Street vendors, horsemen, rickshaw drivers, dabblers, barbers, washermen, tailors, cobblers, fruit and vegetable vendors, and other tradespeople are all included in this plan. A maintenance stipend of Rs. 1000 would be paid to these workers and employees each month. Both employees in the structured and unorganised sectors would receive double maintenance allowance. Additionally, the PM Garib Kalyan Yojana and the Public Distribution System each provide vouchers twice a month in place of the ration card, which was phased out along with this.
UP E Shram Card Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must reside permanently in Uttar Pradesh.
- The Labor Department requires all labourers to register.
- Candidates will not be qualified for the benefits of the scheme if they are not registered with the Labor Department, Town Development, or Gram Sabha.
- Candidates must register themselves first.
How to Check UP E Shram Card Payment Status 2022
- Visit the official website of the UP-Labour Department at uplabour.gov.in.
- Go to the Login Portal from the home page.
- Please click the Submit / Login button after entering your Application Number and Password.
- The UP ShramikBharanPoshan Yojana Payment Status Details will be displayed.
Verify Whether your Payment has been Processed
- How to Complete the UP Shramik Card Registration Form Online for 2022
- Visit @uplabour.gov.in, which is the UP-Labour Department’s official website, first.
- Look over the home page and click the link for online registration and renewal.
- After that, click the Registration Now link to access it.
- The Register Here link can be accessed once the Nivesh Mitra Portal has opened.
- Your name, mobile number, Aadhaar number, and other details should be entered on the registration form.
- Click the “Register” button now.
You must have a valid Shramik Card, MNREGA Card, Labor Card, or Registration ID of Shramik Portal niveshmitra.up.nic.in to be eligible to get benefits under this yojana.
Yogi Adityanath, the chief minister of Uttar Pradesh, introduced the UP BharanPoshan Yojana Installment status 2022 to provide financial assistance to public emplo