Federal Bank Credit Card Online Apply | Federal Bank Credit Card Application Form | Federal Bank Credit Card Interest Rate & Charges
The Federal Bank, which is headquartered in Aluva Kerala, is one of the largest and leading private commercial banks operating in India, with branches in all of the country’s major states. The Federal Bank’s credit cards are collectively sponsored by the State Bank of India and work in collaboration with VISA. Read below to check the detailed information related to Federal Bank Credit Card like Highlights, Objectives, Features, Features, Interest rates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Procedures, and much more.
Federal Bank Credit Card
The Federal Bank, one of India’s most well-known banks, offers a diverse range of credit options to its clients. Federal Bank is a credit market player with attractive interest rates on loans and credit cards. Personal banking, corporate banking, NRI banking, and agricultural banking are just some of the services provided by the Federal Bank. Furthermore, the Federal Bank provides high-quality services in the area of personal banking. Debit cards, gift cards, Federal Bank credit cards, and travel cards are among them. There are two types of credit cards available from the Federal Bank. i.e., Federal Bank SBI – VISA Gold ‘N More and Federal Bank SBI – Platinum VISA Credit cards are accepted all over the world.
Objectives of Federal Bank Credit Card
The Federal Bank provides several fascinating benefits and incentives on its credit cards, in addition to highly attractive interest rates, to make them a financially rewarding option for the user. These cards are accepted in a variety of online and offline shopping and payment locations around the world.
Highlights of Federal Bank Credit Card
|Name||Federal Bank Credit Card|
|Age||21 to 60|
|Income Requirement||Minimum of 18,000 rupees per month|
|Employment||Self-Employed or Salaried|
|Interest-Free Period||Up to 50 days|
|ATM Cash Withdrawal Charges||3.0% of the amount withdrawn or INR 300|
Features and Benefits of Federal Bank Credit Card
Some of the key features and benefits of the Federal Bank Credit Card are as follows:
- Customers can choose between two cards depending on their needs.
- These cards are accepted in over a million locations around the world
- Earn rewards when you use your credit card and redeem them for a variety of deals later.
- Flexipay Installment option
- Easy Payment Of Utility Bills
- Easy Drafts Option
- Withdraw cash from any of the over a million ATMs available around the world at any time.
- Extended credit option
- Fuel Surcharge waiver
- Cash on the Go
- Get add-on cards for your friends and family.
- When you join, you’ll receive gifts and special offers.
- Prompt customer service and helpline
- Purchase train tickets online and have them delivered to your home.
- Balance Transfer Facility
- Prompt E-statements –
- Last 12 months card statements instantly
- Paying bills online is a simple and secure way to do so.
- On the Gold ‘N More Card, you can get a fuel surcharge waiver of up to Rs. 100 per month, and on the Platinum card, you can get a fuel surcharge waiver of up to Rs. 250 per month.
- Transfer your credit card balance from another bank to a Federal Bankcard and save money on interest.
- To pay your bank’s dues, take advantage of simple monthly installment plans.
- Get your credit card statement via email if you have a digital account.
Federal Bank Credit Card Types
There are two types of credit cards available from the Federal Bank. Following are the types of Credit Card:
- Federal Bank SBI – VISA Gold ‘N More
- The Federal Bank SBI – Platinum VISA
- Federal Bank SBI – VISA Gold ‘N More: The Federal Bank SBI – VISA Gold ‘N More Card is a co-branded global credit card with tempting deals and reward points. It is used in over 24 million outlets around the world, with 25000 of them in India alone.
|Credit Limit||The card allows a maximum credit limit of up to 175,000|
|Rewards||For every 100 rupees spent, the card awards one reward point, which is equal to 0.25 paisa. Spending money on groceries or dining earns you bonus reward points.|
|Waiver of Fuel Surcharge||The 1 percent fuel surcharge, which ranges from a minimum fuel purchase of 500 to a maximum of 3000 per statement, is waived with the Federal Bank SBI – VISA Gold ‘N More Card|
|Special Offers on the credit card||Users who sign up for the first time receive a refund of their joining fee and more in the form of the rewards and offers listed below. Users can currently earn up to 2000 reward points simply by using the card for a transaction worth 2,000 rupees or more within 60 days of receiving the card.|
- Federal Bank SBI – Platinum VISA
This is another excellent credit card option. It has a high credit limit and special offers. It’s an international credit card that can be used in over 24 million locations around the world, including over 3 lakh in India. The card also offers attractive reward points in exchange for money spent, which can be redeemed at a later date.
|Credit Limit||The card has a credit limit of up to 500,000 rupees|
|Rewards||For every 100 rupees spent, the card gives you two reward points or 0.25 paisa. Spending money on international purchases, department store purchases, and dining earns you 5X bonus reward points.|
|Waiver of Fuel Surcharge||The 1% fuel surcharge is waived when using the Federal Bank VISA Platinum Card to purchase fuel worth a minimum of 500 rupees and a maximum of 4000 rupees per statement. Surcharge waivers are limited to 250 rupees per statement.|
|Special Offers on the credit card||Customers can earn up to 500 reward points simply by using the card for purchases of 1,000 rupees or more within 30 days of receiving the card. You will receive a complimentary membership to Priority Pass, the world’s largest airport lounge access program. This card also grants you access to over 300 golf courses around the world, with a 30% green fee discount.|
|Gift at Joining||The bank’s partner merchants give you a 3000 rupee gift voucher.|
|Milestone Rewards||Users receive milestone rewards such as a free air ticket or gift vouchers after spending between 4 lakh and 5 lakh rupees.|
|Travel Discounts||You can get several discounts on hotel reservations and travel throughout India.|
Federal Bank Credit Card Rewards
|Usage||VISA Gold ‘N More||VISA Platinum||Federal Bank Visa Celesta Credit Card||Federal Bank Imperio Credit Card||Federal Bank Visa Signet Credit Card|
|Retail Spends||1 point per Rs.100||2 points per Rs.100||1x reward points||1x reward points||1x reward points|
|Departmental stores||10 points||10 points||–||–||–|
|Grocery stores||10 points||–||–||3x reward points||–|
|Travel||–||–||3x reward points||–||–|
|Dining||–||10 points||2x reward points||–||–|
|International spends||–||10 points||3x reward points||–||–|
|Health care||–||–||–||3x reward points||–|
|Utility bills||–||–||–||2x reward points||–|
|Entertainment||–||–||–||–||2x reward points|
|Electronics and apparel||–||–||–||–||3x reward points|
Applicants who want to apply for the Credit Card must fulfill the eligibility criteria put forward by the Government of India. The eligibility criteria for the Credit Card are as follows:
- To apply for a Federal Bank SBI Credit Card, you must be an Indian citizen.
- You must be at least 18 years old at the time of application and not more than 65 years old.
- You should not have a history of missed credit card payments and you should have a good credit score.
While filling up the application form for Federal Bank Credit Card, some important documents will be needed by the applicants, make sure to keep them handy. The documents required for Credit Card are as follows:
- Passport size photographs
- Any valid Identity proofs like Adhaar Card, Voter’s ID, Driving license, ID cards issued by PSUs, Government Organisations, etc.
- Any valid Address proofs like Adhaar Card, Valid Driving License, Passport, Voter’s ID, PAN card, and Utility Bills.
- Last two months’ income tax return proofs or salary slips
- PAN Card
Steps to Apply for Federal Bank Credit Card
Applicants need to follow the below-given steps to apply for the Credit Card
- First of all, go to the official website of the SBI Bank.
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen
- Click on the credit card menu
- Now, select your desired card
- After that, click on the Apply Now button
- The form will open on the screen
- Now, fill in the form with all the required details
- After that, you will receive an OTP for verification
- Fill in the received OTP in the specified space and click on the verify you mobile
- After successful verification, your details will be shared and the status of your application will be displayed on the screen
Federal Bank Credit Card Fees
|Card Name||Annual Fee||Renewal Fee||Add-on Fee|
|Federal Bank SBI – VISA Gold ‘N More||499||499||Nil|
|Federal Bank SBI VISA Platinum||2999||2999||Nil|
There are two types of credit cards offered by Federal Bank. They are as follows:
· Federal Bank SBI – VISA Gold ‘N More
· Federal Bank SBI – Platinum VISA
To be eligible for Federal Bank credit cards, an individual must have a monthly income of Rs. 18,000 or more.
For international transactions, you can use both the Federal Bank SBI VISA Gold ‘N More and Federal Bank SBI VISA Platinum credit cards.
No, Federal Bank credit cards are only available to Indian citizens and non-resident Indians.