The goal of the Khajane 2 Login Portal is to make paying the government easier by developing an electronic payment system that can be accessed from any location at any time. The Khajane II K2 Portal will make it possible for the various government of Karnataka departments to accept payments using a variety of payment options. Here, we will give users access to all of the information about the Khajane 2 Portal, including how to Generate k2 Challan, login, search, and track status.
The treasury sector is one of the most significant sectors for a government. The Treasury has a complete accounting of all funds. The treasury will be used by both the central government and state governments to pay personnel, finance projects, and support all other forms of development across the nation. Any inconsistency in this agency will have an impact on the entire state. The Karnataka government has established online services for treasury concerns in order to guarantee accountability and openness.
We’ll give you all the details you need about K2 Login, Challan Generation, Khajane 2 (treasury) Challan Generate Remittances of G.I.S /K.G.I.D 2022, and Khajane 2 Login at https://k2.karnataka.gov.in/K2/ in this article. Let’s look at this article’s details below.
Karnataka Khajane 2 Portal
The Khajane 2 Portal was started by the Karnataka government, which is led by YS Yediyurappa. An integrated financial management system is Khajane 2 Portal. The primary goal of the Khajane 2 Login Portal is to offer a unified service whereby the people and government employees may interact. As a result, the Portal offers the customer a treasury system that helps them prevent errors and maintain an organised system. every civil official in charge of the challan services and financial operations of the treasury. Now is a great time for those. As a result, the K2 Login Portal assists the Treasury System in leading a convenient system and avoiding discrepancies.
K2 Challan Generation Highlights
|Portal Name||Khajane 2 Login Challan Generation UTR Status|
|Launched by||Government of Karnataka|
|Objective||To keep all records on every monetary detail|
K2 Portal Login
Khajane 2 Karnataka is an Integrated Financial Management System of the Karnataka Government that operates on the principle of easy portability, giving users ease of access across the various unified departments of the state whereby the user shall fill out the challan, track the status of the challan, have a variety of payment gateways for the secured transaction, and provide financial functions on a single platform.
www.khajane2.karnataka.gov.in Namma Khajane 2 Portal
All citizens and civil servants can benefit from using the Khajane 2 Login Portal. A person can now create a K2 Challan Generation 2022 if they are interested in Challan Services and Financial Business. On the K2 Portal Karnataka, major features include the ability to generate challans and follow their status.
All applicants can now get the K2 Online Registration and Login Forms from the Khajane 2 official website. The Khajane 2 Portal’s official website is located at www.khajane2.karnataka.gov.in. Additionally, send the Treasury the K2 Registration Form 2022. The K2 Login Portal comes with a number of advantages.
k2.karnataka.gov.in Portal Payments Options
- Internet Banking
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Over The Counter
- Point of Sale (POS)
- Payment at the Departmental Counters/offices
- Payment through Citizen Facilitation Centers (Bangalore One, Karnataka One).
Karnataka Nadakacheri CV
List of Departments linked khajane 2 portal
- Transport Department
- Excise Department
- Housing Secretariat
- Department Of labor
- Drugs Control Department
- Karnataka Administrative Tribunal
- Directorate of Municipal Administration
- Department of Stamp and Registration
- Department of Karnataka Fire & Emergency Service
DTE Karnataka Diploma Revaluation Result 2022
What Should I Do If I Forget My Khajane2 Login Password?
- Click the Forgot Password link on the Khajane portal’s Login page.
- Now, turn to page Type in both your mobile number and KGID.
- Click Generate OTP after that, then input the OTP and press the Submit button.
- Your password will now be sent to your mobile number within a short period of time.
- After that, you can use the password you were given to access the portal.
K2 Challan Generation Using Khajane 2 Login Portal
The following measures must be taken by Kannadigas for the Challan Generation:
- Visit the Official Website of K2 Challan
- The citizen should click on the start of the Generate Challan trait after the Services section has opened on the screen.
- On the screen, the Challan Generation window will appear.
- The citizen must complete the following parts before beginning the Challan Generation form:
- Provide the Date of Challan.
- Provide the details of the Remitter such as :
- Full Name of the Citizen.
- Email address of the applicant.
- Residential address of the Applicant.
- Mobile Number of the citizen.
- The following information must be entered by the applicant in the Department Details section:
- Category (whether Government, Deposits, ZP, TP, GP).
- From the drop-down menu, choose the District.
- Note the name of the relevant Department.
- Mention the corresponding DDO Office and the DDO Code.
- The following information should be entered by citizens in the final section of the purpose details:
- From the drop-down menu, choose the purpose.
- Purpose Specific ID.
- Head of Account.
- Total cost incurred for the purpose of the Challan.
- Finally, to successfully create the Challan on the Khajane 2 Portal Karnataka, the Applicant shall click on the Add button for additional manual information and click on the Submit button provided on the bottom.
How to Search Challan on Karnataka’s Khajane 2
- Visit the Khajane 2 official online portal.
- Check the Service menu at the bottom as you go down.
- Select the Search Challan option from the service menu.
- The website will now open in a window for searching.
- The citizen will need to enter the following information in the Search Challan window:
- Challan reference Number.
- Bank Reference Number.
- Enter the generated Captcha code.
- To view the search results for the citizen’s respective Challan, click the Search button.
How to Verify Challan Status on K2 Portal?
- Visit the Khajane K2 Portal’s official website at k2.karnataka.gov.in, and then click on Verify Challan Status.
- Enter the Reference No. now.
- Enter the captcha code, please.
- Next, press the submit button.
- Your device’s screen will display the status of your challan.
Khajane 2 UTR Status Check Online
UTR is Unique Transaction Reference Number. As you are well aware, the length of the Khajane 2 UTR Number is 22 characters. The main purpose of it is to verify transactions that were started in real time with gross settlement. If a transaction is active or not, all applicants can verify the Khajane 2 UTR status.
Khajane 2 Portal Karnataka Contact / Helpdesk
- Contact No: 080-22288801 / 18004254252/9241300300
- K2 Portal Karnataka Email Address: email@example.com
- Whatsapp No: 8050031331
To search for a challan in the Khajan Two portal, the user must write down the bank reference number and the challan reference number.
To check the status of the Challan Payment under the Khajane 2 site, you must input the reference number that was given to you at the time the Challan was generated.
The 22-character UTR, or Unique Transaction Reference Number, is used to check the RTGS and gateway inside the portal.