HDFC InterMiles Credit Card Online | HDFC InterMiles Credit Card Annual Charges | HDFC InterMiles Credit Card Customer Care
Credit cards are a great way through which people can easily get money-saving opportunities and you can apply for the HDFC InterMiles credit card if you want to save a ton of money in tax and you want to take into consideration shopping with the proper cashback and discount services available every now and then. You can check out most of the information related to the HDFC InterMiles Credit Card given below. You can also check out the details related to the specifications of Benefits, Annual Charges & Customer Care.
About HDFC InterMiles Credit Card
HDFC provides a wide range of credit cards and other opportunities for the customer so that they can easily take into consideration their shopping and other financial services without having to worry about their bank balance. HDFC InterMiles Credit Card is provided to people with a renewal membership fee of only Rupees 2500 and you will be able to use this credit card if you are above the age of 21 years and your monthly income is less than Rupees 90000. The credit card provided by the HDFC Bank provides a lot of different features and benefits to the customers that will help them to get various opportunities of money-saving and tax saving.
Benefits Of The Card
The following benefits will be available to the customers for this HDFC credit card:-
- Welcome Benefits
- 3,000 InterMiles upon spending Rs. 6,000 within the first 30 days of card set up
- 5,000 InterMiles on total retail spends of Rs.90,000 and above, within first 90 days
- Experience savings on your flight bookings:
- Rs. 750 Flight Discount vouchers for the first year
- Rs. 2000 Hotel Discount vouchers for the first year
- InterMiles once credited to the customer’s InterMiles account cannot be converted to Reward Points.
- Renewal Benefits
- Continue the exciting journey with 3,000 InterMiles upon spending Rs. 6,000 within the first 30 days of the Anniversary date
- Experience savings on your Flight & Hotel bookings:
- Rs. 750 Flight Discount vouchers
- Rs. 1000 Hotel Discount vouchers
- InterMiles Accrual Programme
- Earn 6 InterMiles on every Rs. 150 spent on retail spends
- Earn 12 InterMiles on every Rs. 150 spent on every flight ticket
- Earn 12 InterMiles on every Rs. 150 spent on every Hotel booked
- Privileges on Etihad Airways (Applicable for all customers)
- Avail 5% discount on Etihad Airways Economy Class tickets booked on http://flights.intermiles.com
- Avail 10% discount on Etihad Airways Business Class tickets booked on https://flights.intermiles.com
- Earn 2.5X bonus InterMiles for Etihad Airways tickets booked on http://flights.intermiles.com
- Domestic Lounge Program
- Be greeted with luxury each time you travel, with access to select lounges at airports in India with our network partners. Present your InterMiles HDFC Bank World / Signature Credit Card along with your Boarding Pass to access.
- VISA Lounge Program
- Avail of 16 complimentary visits Per Year (4 per quarter) when you travel.
- MasterCard Lounge Program
- Avail of 16 complimentary visits (4 per quarter) when you travel.
- Priority Pass Membership
- The Priority pass membership provides you with complimentary enrolment worth $99 into the Priority Pass Programme allowing you preferential access to more than 600 airport lounges around the world, no matter which airline or class you fly. It offers you well deserved rest, refreshment and the use of business facilities like phones, fax, Internet access and conference rooms.
- The Primary Cardholder can enjoy up to 5 free visits to the International Lounges every year.
- Renewal Membership Fee Waiver
- Spend Rs. 3 lac on your InterMiles HDFC Bank Signature/World Credit Card within 12 months of the Card setup date or within 12 months of the Card renewal date and get the renewal fee for the next year waived off
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- Effective 15th April 2016, InterMiles will not be accrued on fuel transactions. GST charges on fuel surcharges are non-refundable.
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver at all fuel stations across India.
- Safe & Secure Transactions
- DIP your Chip Card at any Chip-enabled POS or swipe your Card at any non-chip POS (Regular POS).
- Zero liability on lost Card
- If you lose your card, report it immediately to our 24-hour call centre. After reporting the loss, you have zero liability for any fraudulent transactions made with your Card.
- Lowest Revolving Credit
- Enjoy Revolving Credit on your Credit Card at an interest rate of 3.6% per month. ( Starting 01-09-2020)
- Interest-free Credit
- Avail up to 50 days of free credit period from the date of purchase (subject to the submission of the charge by the Merchant).
- Cards for your Entire Family
- You can avail yourself of up to 3 Add-on Cards for your immediate family members (over 18 years) to share the joy of owning an InterMiles HDFC Bank Credit Card.
- Dining Benefits
- Save up to 20% on dining bills paid through Dineout Pay via your InterMiles HDFC Bank Signature Credit Card (15% Dineout Discount + Additional 5% HDFC Bank Discount).
- Maximum discount per transaction capped at Rs 1000.
- Maximum discount per customer per month capped at Rs 1000.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for this credit card:-
- For Salaried Indian national
- The applicant must be above the age of 21 years and below the age of 60 years.
- The monthly income of the applicant must be less than Rupees 90000.
- For Self Employed Indian national
- The applicant must be above the age of 21 years and below the age of 65 years.
- Your item must be less than Rupees 1200000 per annum.
You will have to submit annual fees of Rupees 2500 to get the HDFC Intermiles credit card.
- 1800 202 6161 / 1860 267 6161
FAQs For HDFC InterMiles Credit Card
You can easily pay your Credit Card bill online by using internet banking or using any type of online application provided by the HDFC Bank.
You can visit the official website of HDFC bank and apply for a credit card by filling out the application form available online.
You will be able to get your cashback after you have used your credit card for transaction purposes and the cashback will take around one hour to be credited to your bank account.
You will have to apply for the credit card and then you will be charged Rupees 2500 as your annual charge for the credit card.