Indian Overseas Bank Credit Card Apply Online | Indian Overseas Bank Credit Card Application Form | Indian Overseas Bank Credit Card Interest Rates
Credit cards are a great opportunity through which you will be able to spend money without having to worry about the EMI or the account balance that you have in your bank account. The credit cards are available through various banks present in India and you will be able to take into consideration the features of the various credit cards to select which credit card you want to use. Given below, we are sharing the details of Indian Overseas Bank Credit Cards and we will also share with you all the step-by-step procedures to apply online and the specifications related to eligibility and interest rates for these cards.
Indian Overseas Bank Credit Card
There are two different types of credit cards available for the customers of Indian Overseas Bank. You can select the credit card which resonates with you more. The credit cards presented by the banking organization come with a lot of different features and you will be able to take into consideration various features of the credit card by checking out the official website of Indian Overseas Bank. The candidates can also apply for a credit card by going to the official website of Indian Overseas bank and you will have to fill out the application form presented by the organisation with all of the KYC documents.
Features of IOB Credit Cards
There are a lot of features presented by the Indian Overseas Bank and given below we are specifying each one of them according to the various credit cards:-
|Name of the card||Features|
|IOB Visa Classic Card||The card can be used for POS/online transactions and for cash withdrawal at Visa ATMs.Cash can be withdrawn at any Visa ATMs up to 40% of the credit limit which is further restricted to 15000/- per day.The threshold limit on POS and other transactions is 50% of the credit limit per day.A revolving facility is available which enables the cardholder to pay a minimum amount stipulated on the due date instead of the total outstanding as mentioned in the card statement.The minimum amount due will be stipulated in the monthly card statement issued by the bank. Purchases on the card above a certain limit can be converted into EMI and paid in easy installments, Tax payments, Insurance payments, and utility bills payment can be done online using the card.SMS alerts on the registered mobile numbers will be given for every transaction on the card.Personal accident cover of 4.00 for the primary cardholder and 2.00 lakhs for the spouse of the cardholder for the death due to an air crash is available.Personal accident cover of 2.00 lakhs for the primary cardholder and 1.00 lakh for the spouse of the cardholder on the death due to a rail or road accident is available.An insurance cover of 25000/-for baggage while on travel inland or abroad is available.Purchase of any item will get a cover up to 25000/- against the risk of fire, riots, malicious damage, strike, and theft while in transit or when kept at the premises of the cardholder for a period of 30 days from the date of purchase.The minimum credit limit is 10,000/- and the maximum credit limit is 50,000/-|
|IOB Visa Gold Card||The minimum credit limit is 60,000/- and the maximum credit limit is 5.00 lakhs.A revolving facility wherein the cardholder can pay only a minimum amount due instead of the total amount outstanding as per the credit card statement is available. The balance can be carried over to the next billing cycle and interest at 2% p.m. will be charged for such balance carried over.The purchases over a certain limit on the card can be converted to EMI and paid in easy instalments.Cash can be withdrawn from any Visa ATM to the extent of 40% of the credit limit with a restriction of 25000/– per day.POS and other transactions on the card are limited to 50% of the credit limit per day.Updations of transactions on the card are given vide SMS to the registered mobile number of the cardholderPayment of LIC premium, tax, and utility bills can be done with the card.Baggage insurance up to 25000/- is available for the cardholder while on travel inland or abroad.Purchase of any item will get a cover up to 25000/- against the risk of fire, riots, malicious damage, strike, and theft while in transit or when kept at the premises of the cardholder for a period of 30 days from the date of purchase.Insurance cover of 10.00 for the primary cardholder and 2.00 lakhs for the spouse of the cardholder is available for the death due to an air accident.Insurance cover of 2.00 lakhs for the primary cardholder and 1.00 lakh for the spouse of the cardholder is available for the death due to a rail or road accident.|
There are also some additional offers available by the Indian Overseas Bank and given below we are sharing all of those additional offers:-
- Shopping offers
- A discount of 500/- for purchase above 3000/- at Croma stores across the country.
- For shopping at designated Wills Lifestyle stores in India you get a discount of 500.
- Get a discount of 20% on gold making charges and a discount of 3000/- for the purchase of diamond jewellery worth 50,000/- at exclusive Joyalukkas Outlets.
- Avail up to 60% discount on the Bicester Village Shopping Collection of world’s best lifestyle brands.
- Enjoy the privilege of private sale and late-night shopping at Florentia Village, China
- Wellness and Fitness Offers
- A 10% discount on medicines except for DPCO by presenting coupon code VISA5075 at Apollo Pharmacy
- 5% discount on FMCG products by presenting coupon code VISAFMCG at Apollo Pharmacy
- 15% discount on Apollo Pharmacy products by presenting the coupon codeVISAAP
- Discount up to 1000/- for an annual membership at Golds Gym
- Avail 3 days free trial and 20% discount on a gym membership at Talwarkars
- Complimentary access to airport lounges.
- Dining And Hotel Booking Offers
- Enjoy a complimentary welcome drink and priority restaurant booking at Umame. Restaurant bookings should be made through Visa Concierge.
- Enjoy a complimentary welcome drink and priority restaurant booking at Square Pan.
- Get a 10% discount on the total bill at Baskin Robins. The minimum billing amount is 350/- to avail of the offer.
- 20% discount on any service availed at IOSIS Spa.
- Holiday Inn Golden Mile Hongkong offers a range of discounts on dining with a Visa Card.
- Enjoy a complimentary welcome drink at Baths Middle Brighton, Melbourne, Australia.
- Enjoy a complimentary dessert at the Grain Store, Melbourne.
- 20% off on bookings at St.James Hotel and Club Mayfair.
- Enjoy a complimentary welcome drink at Hinokizaka Japan
- Enjoy 25% off for stays at Sala Phuket Mai Khao Beach Resort.
- 50% discount on Tariff rates on Signature Suites at Hotel Madera, Hollywood and Hotel Madera, Hongkong.
- 15% discount on Johnson Group Home and Green Pest Management
- Enjoy one tailor-made dish at Nikushou, Hongkong.
- Enjoy a special set of the menu at Yon Toh Heen, Hongkong.
- Complimentary non-alcoholic cocktail at Jade Dragon, Hongkong
- One complimentary bottle of house wine at Niu by Vikings, Philippines.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to get the Indian Overseas credit card:-
- The customers of Indian Overseas Bank must be above 21 years but below 65 years of age.
- The applicant must be self-employed or salaried. The income criterion varies from one credit card to another.
- Customers must have a good credit score.
- Customers who have an account with the bank have a higher chance of card approval.
The documents that the applicant must submit at the time of credit card application are as follows:-
|Proof of Identity||PAN Card, Aadhaar card, Driver’s License, Passport, Voter’s ID, Overseas Citizen of India Card, Person of Indian Origin Card, Job card issued by NREGA, Letters issued by the UIDAI, etc.|
|Proof of Address||Aadhaar card, Driver’s License, Passport, Utility Bill not more than 3 months old, Ration Card, Property Registration Document, Person of Indian Origin Card, Job card issued by NREGA, Bank Account Statement, etc.|
|Proof of Income||Last 3 months’ salary slip or bank statement, ITR, Form 16, etc.|
Charges and Interest
The fees and charges for Indian Overseas Bank Credit Cards are as follows:-
|Services/Cards||IOB Gold Credit Card||IOB Classic Credit Card|
|Card limit||Rs. 60, 000 to Rs. 5, 00,000||Rs. 10, 000 to Rs. 50, 000|
|Photo Card||Rs. 100 /-||Rs. 100 /-|
|Charges for issuance of Card||No Charges (non-photo card)||No Charges (non-photo card)|
|Hot listing fee||No charges||No charges|
|Annual maintenance charges||No charges||No charges|
|Duplicate statement copy||Rs. 50 /-||Rs. 50 /-|
|Late Payment Fee||Rs. 100 /-||Rs. 100 /-|
|Cash advance fee||Rs. 22. 50 per Rs. 1000 /- or part thereof||Rs. 22. 50 per Rs. 1000 /- or part thereof|
|Charge slip copy||Rs. 100 /-||Rs. 100 /-|
|Replacement/Re-issue of Lost/Damaged Credit Cards||Rs. 100 /-||Rs. 100 /-|
|Cash advance Interest||24% (Annualized) from the date of the withdrawal till settlement date||24% (Annualized) from the date of the withdrawal till settlement date|
|Secured Online Transactions||Verified By Visa (VBV)||Verified By Visa (VBV)|
|Foreign Currency transactions||2.5 % on the transaction value||2.5 % on the transaction value|
|Interest on Rollover credit||24 % (annualized)||24 % (annualized)|
|Charges for Cash Withdrawal from other Bank’s ATMs(VISA)||Rs. 100 /- per withdrawal Rs. 20 /- per balance enquiry||Rs. 100/- per withdrawal Rs. 20/- per balance enquiry|
Payment For The Fees
There are various methods through which you will be able to pay the charges and the interest available by this bank and given below we are specified each one of them:-
- The customers can register for an internet banking facility and you can pay your Credit Card bill by logging into your internet banking account using your user ID and password.
- The customers can opt for an auto-debit facility from the savings account to their credit card account.
- You can also pay your Credit Card dues by taking into consideration NEFT.
- The customers can pay the credit card account balance through a cheque.
- The customers can also pay credit card bills in cash. You can deposit the cash into your nearest bank branch.
How To Apply For Indian Overseas Bank Credit Cards?
To apply for Indian Overseas Bank credit cards you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- You will first have to visit the official website of Indian Overseas Bank and the home page will open on your screen.
- The customers will have to click on the option called credit cards and the two credit cards will be displayed on your screen.
- The customers will have to choose the credit card and click on the apply online button.
- You will have to fill out the application form and successfully apply for the credit card without any problem.
- Make sure to submit all of the important documents.
The validity period of IOB Credit Cards is 3 years. The card will be renewed automatically if the track record is good and will be dispatched to the registered address of the cardholder.
The credit limit for the Indian Overseas Bank classic credit card is between 10000 to 15000 and the credit limit for the gold card is between 60000 to 500000.
There are two types of credit cards available by the Indian Overseas Bank namely Indian Overseas Bank Gold Credit Card and Indian Overseas Bank Classic Credit Card.
You can apply for the Indian Overseas Bank credit card by visiting the official website of the bank and filling out the application form.