Kotak Bank Credit Card Online Registration | Kotak Bank Credit Card Application Form | Kotak Bank Credit Card Payment | Kotak Bank Credit Card Limit
If you want to be a part of the Kotak Mahindra Bank then you can easily apply for the credit card opportunities available at the official website the official website will also have most of the important information related to the rewards and all of the other benefits provided by these credit cards. Given below we are sharing with you all the step-by-step procedures through which you will be able to undertake Kotak Bank Credit Card Apply Online. We will also share with you all the specifications related to the Features, Eligibility & Track Status.
Kotak Bank Credit Card
Kotak Mahindra Bank is one of the most famous commercial banks present in India today and it offers a lot of credit card options to people so that they can save their money and also get reward points. There are more than 20 credit cards available by the Kotak Mahindra Bank and you can apply for the credit card that you are more inclined towards. There are various benefits that will be available to the customers by the credit cards available by the concerned authorities of the Kotak Mahindra Bank. You can fill out an online application form available by the concerned authorities in order to get your credit card today.
Benefits Of Kotak Cards
We have specified all of the various benefits and reward points that will be available to you through the various credit cards available at Kotak:-
- Kotak Royale Signature Credit Card
- Enjoy 30,000 bonus reward points under the Milestone Program on yearly expenses of Rs.8 lakh and above.
- Get complimentary airport lounge access (per quarter) in India until 30 June 2019.
- Get up to 4x reward points for every Rs.150.
- Save on transport expenses with the fuel and railway surcharge waivers.
- Kotak Urbane Gold Credit Card
- Earn 3x reward points for every Rs.100 spent on retail expenses.
- Spend Rs.1 lakh in a year for 10,000 reward points or four free PVR movie tickets.
- Reward points can be redeemed in blocks of 1,000 (1,000 points = Rs.75).
- Insurance cover of up to Rs.50,000 (with Urbane Shield) in case your credit card is stolen.
- Kotak League Platinum Card
- For every Rs.150 spent, you earn up to 8x reward points.
- Spend Rs.1.25 lakh every six months to get 10,000 reward points or four free PVR movie tickets.
- Fuel and railway surcharge waivers on your transport-related transactions.
- Get an Rs.500 movie voucher as a joining gift.
- Entertainment credit cards
- Kotak PVR Platinum Credit Card
- Spend Rs.10,000 or more in a month to get two PVR movie tickets for free. Get up
- Save to Rs.9,600 in a year with up to 24 free PVR movie tickets.
- There are no joining fees for this card.
- Insurance coverage up to Rs.75,000 for lost or stolen cards, with PVR Shield.
- Kotak PVR Gold Credit Card
- Get one PVR ticket for free when your monthly spending exceeds Rs.10,000.
- Get two PVR tickets for free when your monthly spending exceeds Rs.15,000.
- Save up to 5% on your expenses in a year.
- Earn up to 24 free PVR tickets worth Rs.9,600 in a year.
- Kotak Aqua Gold Credit Card
- This card is linked to your term deposit, where the minimum TD amount has to be Rs.25,000.
- Get a credit limit of up to 80% of your term deposit.
- Get four free PVR tickets or Rs.750 cashback when you spend Rs.1.5 lakh in a year.
- Enjoy fuel and railway surcharge waiver.
- Dining credit cards
- Kotak Delight Platinum Credit Card
- 10% cashback on dining and entertainment on spending Rs.10,000 on other expenses.
- Waivers on fuel surcharge as well as railway surcharge.
- Spend a minimum of Rs.1.25 lakh every six months to enjoy Rs.750 as cashback or four PVR movie tickets for free.
- Get an insurance coverage of Rs.1.25 lakh for stolen cards, with Delight Shield.
- Kotak Essentia Platinum Credit Card
- 10% savings on your department and grocery store expenses. Earn 10 Saving Points per Rs.100 spent.
- Earn 1 Saving Point for every Rs.250 you spend on other categories.
- Spend Rs.1.25 lakh every six months to enjoy six free PVR tickets or 1,200 reward points.
- Get access to KASSIT for priority assistance to all your card queries.
- Kotak Solaris Platinum Credit Card
- You get 5x reward points per Rs.150 you spend on online purchases.
- For every Rs.150, you spend on other expenses, you get 2x reward points.
- Get 4,000 bonus reward points when you spend Rs.2 lakh during the program period.
- Get 10,000 bonus reward points when you spend Rs.4 lakh during the program period.
- Kotak Silk Inspire Credit Card
- This card is linked to an individual term deposit, for which the minimum amount has to be Rs.50,000.
- Earn up to 5x reward points for every Rs.100 spent on apparel. The minimum retail expenses in a billing cycle have to be Rs.7,500.
- Get 1 reward point per Rs.200 spent on other expenses.
- Earn 1,000 reward points or four PVR movie tickets for free every 6 months when you spend Rs.1.25 lakh.
- Kotak NRI Royale Signature Credit Card
- This card is only available for NRE/NRO account holders. It is linked to your individual fixed deposit account, which requires a minimum amount of Rs.1 lakh.
- The applicant has to be an NRI with an Indian residential address.
- Get 2x reward points for every Rs.200 on overseas expenses.
- Get 1x reward point for every Rs.200 spent in India.
Fees And Charges
The candidate will have to pay a certain amount of fees in order to get the credit cards and given below we are sharing the type of fees applicable:-
|Type of fees||Charge|
|Interest rate||Start at 3.3% p.m.|
|Minimum Amount Due (MAD)||5% or 10% of the total amount due (as per the bank’s discretion)|
|ATM cash withdrawal||Rs.300|
|Cash advance (per Rs.10,000)||Rs.300|
|Call a draft||Rs.300|
|Late payment fees||Rs.100 for a statement of Rs.500 or less Rs.500 for statement between Rs.501 and Rs.10,000 Rs.700 for statement more than Rs.10,000|
|Over limit fees||Rs.500|
|Cheque bounce fees||Rs.500|
|Foreign currency mark-up||3.5%|
|Cash payment at bank fee||Rs.100|
You need to fulfil specified credit card eligibility parameters when applying for a new credit card. Some of the most common eligibility criteria to get credit cards are
- Age: You should be at least 18 years and above.
- Income: Your earnings should match the minimum income required for each credit card.
- Occupation: Credit cards are available for self-employed and salaried individuals.
- Credit score: You need a good score to get a credit card.
You will need to furnish the following documents with your online credit card application:-
- Identity proof
- Age proof
- Address proof
- Income proof or employment details
- PAN Card
How to Apply for Kotak Credit Card Online?
You can apply for the credit card online and given below we are sharing the step by step procedure to apply for the credit card:-
- The customers will first need to visit the credit card section on Kotak Mahindra Bank’s website
- The different types of credit cards available by the banking application will be displayed on your screen.
- You need to check out all of the benefits available by the different types of credit cards by reading all of the information.
- Now the candidate will have to click on the apply online button and the application form will be displayed on your screen.
- Enter your name, age, residential address, date of birth, net monthly income, type of employment, PAN card details, etc.
- Upload the documents such as KYC documents, income proof, PAN card, employment details, etc.
- The bank will check your online application and the documents. If you meet the eligibility parameters and your documents pass verification, you would get approval for the card.
How to Apply for Kotak Credit Card Offline?
You can apply for the credit card offline and given below we are sharing the step by step procedure to apply for the credit card:-
- You can also apply offline through the Kotak Mahindra Bank branch or contact our representatives.
- And You would have to fill up a physical application form and submit your documents in the offline application.
- Once your form and documents are verified, Kotak Mahindra Bank would approve your application, and you would be allowed to avail of a suitable credit card.
The customers can call on various helpline numbers in order to get most of the information related to your credit card and given below we have specified the various numbers:-
- 1860 266 2666
- Registered Office27 BKC, C 27, G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (E), Mumbai – 400051
You can get the Kotak Mahindra Bank credit card offline by visiting your nearest bank branch.
The customers will have to pay a certain amount of joining fees and you will also have to pay the fees according to the credit card that you are applying for.
The candidates will be judged based upon their income criteria and also you will be judged based upon your credit score while getting your credit card.
There is a proper toll-free number 1800 209 0000 available by the concerned authorities of the bank and you can call on that specific number in order to report a fraud.