Kotak Bank CRN Number | How To Activate Kotak CRN Number | Locate Kotak Mahindra Account CRN | Kotak Net Banking Login
One of India’s most well-known banks is Kotak. Users can access a variety of online services through the bank’s website and mobile apps. Internet banking and mobile banking are two examples of such features. To access Kotak bank internet banking, you’ll need your account’s CRN. Customer Reference Number is the full form of CRN. Every Kotak bank account owner is given a unique number. Users and their information, as well as any Kotak Branch, are identified by their CRN. Read below to check the detailed information related to Kotak Bank CRN Numbers like Objectives, Procedures to get a Kotak Bank CRN number, and much more.
Kotak Bank CRN Number – Comprehensive Details
Kotak Bank CRN Number is a unique number for each user. It can be found on the credit or debit cards bottom left corner. When you start a Kotak Bank account, users will be given an account number and a CRN number. The account number and the CRN number are not the same. You must first enter your CRN number while registering for Kotak Mahindra Bank mobile banking and net banking. It’s also your user ID for online banking. You can also find out your CRN by texting ‘CRN’ to 9971056767 from your registered mobile phone number.
Objectives of Kotak Bank CRN Number
Kotak Mahindra Bank Account CRN Number i.e., Customer Relationship Number is a unique number for Kotak Mahindra Bank customers. The CRN uses to access Kotak net banking and Kotak online banking.
Procedure to get a Kotak Bank CRN number
You can retrieve your CRN number if you have forgotten it. Now since you know that CRN is needed for Kotak online banking, you’ll need it to log in to your Kotak mobile app for the first time or every time you log in to Kotak net banking. There are various methods for obtaining a CRN number. The methods are as follows:
Obtaining your CRN printed on your debit card.
Your customer relationship number can also find on your Kotak Debit card. It’s very simple to get CRN if you have a debit card for your Kotak account. Simply take out your debit card and look for the number printed beneath your name. This is your CRN. However, if you have a Kotak 811 account but only have a virtual card, you will need to obtain the number through other means.
Obtaining a CRN by sending an SMS
CRN can obtain by sending an SMS from your Kotak bank registered mobile number through the following steps:-
- First of all, open the messaging app from the browser
- Now, enter your registered mobile number.
- After that, type the following text and send it to the phone number listed below.
- Type – CRN and send it on 9971056767
- After sending the text, the user will receive a response with your CRN
- This number can use to access your Kotak 811 account
Obtaining your CRN through an online portal.
CRN can also obtain through an online portal. However, this method is only applicable to ING Vysya migrated accounts. Follow the below-given steps to Obtain your CRN through an online portal
- First of all, go to https://www.kotak.com/OPR/fpass/wbg/knowYourKtkCrn.jsp on your computer or smartphone
- Now, scroll down a little and type in your old Customer ID or CRN
- After that, enter the CAPTCHA code and then click the SUBMIT button to get your new CRN
Steps to look up your CRN number on your E-Statement
- If you receive your e-statement via a registered email address, your CRN number can also find in the PDF file attached to your email statement.
- Simply open the e-statement PDF file and look over the account information.
Steps to look up your CRN number on your Cheque Book
Your CRN i.e., Customer Relationship Number can also find on the front page of your checkbook, where your account information will print.
- Simply open the front page of your Cheque Book
- Look for Ref. no. 1828XXXXX
- This reference number will be your CRN Customer Relationship Number
The full form of the CRN is Customer Relationship Number
Customer Relationship Number is a unique number for Kotak Mahindra Bank customers. The CRN is used to access Kotak net banking and Kotak online banking.
No, the CRN cannot be changed
You can check or obtain CRN number by various methods like sending an SMS, through an online portal, looking it up in your Cheque Book, or looking it up on your Debit Card, looking it up on your E-Statement