LIC Credit Card Online Registration | LIC Credit Card Application Form | LIC Credit Card Customer Care Number | LIC Credit Card Statement
Customers who use a LIC Credit Card gain access to a world of unrivaled advantages and rewards. From complimentary insurance to add-on cards, a rewards program, fuel surcharge waiver, MasterCard and Visa privileges, and a LIC Credit Card, it includes everything users need to make transactions with ease.
A LIC Credit Card comes with a slew of benefits, including those related to lifestyle, shopping, entertainment, travel, dining, and health. In addition, cardholders can receive complimentary credit card insurance and be rewarded with an amazing loyalty program.
LIC Credit Cards’ Benefits
- Fuel surcharge waiver: Get a 1% fuel cost waiver on transactions between Rs.400 and Rs.4000 at fuel pumps across the country.
- Simple EMI conversion: Any purchase transaction worth more than Rs. 2500 can be turned into a monthly installment and reimbursed at a reasonable interest rate. Customers must make this request within 20 days of purchasing the item.
- Customers of LIC can transfer their outstanding balance from another bank’s credit card to a LIC credit card with ease. Citizens can choose from two balance transfer programs offered by LIC, each with excellent interest rates.
- Add-on cards: Primary credit card holders can get up to three add-on cards for their family, which includes their spouse, parents, in-laws, siblings, and children under the age of 15.
- Insurance: Signature credit card holders can get free lost card liability insurance up to their credit limit, up to a maximum of Rs.5, 00,000 per card. When a card user’s credit card is lost or stolen, this lost card liability protection protects them from fraudulent transactions.
Types of LIC Credit Cards
- Titanium Credit Card: With a LIC Titanium Credit Card, you may obtain the best travel advantages and earn rewards when you use the card to make purchases. MasterCard offers you benefits that you can use everywhere throughout the world.
- Platinum Credit Card: The card comes with Platinum perks such as a rewards program, fuel fee waiver benefits, insurance, add-on cards, and a cash withdrawal facility.
- Gold Credit Card: The LIC Gold Credit Card offers perks such as complimentary lost card liability insurance and a rewards program that allows you to collect reward points on every transaction.
- Signature Credit Card: When you have a LIC Signature Credit Card, you can take advantage of lifestyle benefits and premium services.
- Gold EMV Credit Card: With this LIC Gold EMV Credit Card, you can set credit limits that are lower than the credit limit that has been issued to you.
- Platinum EMV Credit Card: As a LIC Platinum EMV Credit Card holder, you can request an increase in your credit limit of up to 30% of your initial credit limit.
|LIC Cards||Best Suited for|
|LIC Gold Credit Card||Shopping and fuel|
|LIC Platinum Credit Card||Shopping and Rewards|
|LICTitanium Credit Card||Shopping and Travel|
|LIC Signature Credit Card||Shopping and Fuel|
Reward Points Summary of Credit Cards
|Credit Card Variant||Reward points|
|LIC Gold Credit Card||Every time you spend Rs.100 on LIC premium payments and on foreign currency, you will be rewarded 2 points. Get 1 reward point on every Rs.100 you spend on other categories|
|LIC Titanium Credit Card||Every time you spend Rs.100 on LIC premium payments and on foreign currency, you will be rewarded 2 points Get 1 reward point on every Rs.100 you spend on other categories|
|LIC Platinum Credit Card||Every time you spend Rs.100 on LIC premium payments and on foreign currency, you will be rewarded 2 points. Get 1 reward point on every Rs.100 you spend on other categories|
|LIC Gold EMV Cards||Every time you spend Rs.150, you will be rewarded 1 point|
|LIC Signature Credit Card||Every time you spend Rs.100 on LIC premium payments and on foreign currency, you will be rewarded 2 points Get 1 reward point on every Rs.100 you spend on other categories|
|LIC Platinum EMV Cards||Every Rs.150 you spend, you will be rewarded 1 point.|
Fee and Amount on LIC Credit Card
|Free Credit Period||Up to 50 days|
|Cash Withdrawal Fee||2.5% of the amount withdrawn (min. Rs. 500)|
|Finance Charges on Revolving Credit and Cash Advance||3.25% p.m. (46.78% annual)|
|Cash Payment Fee||Rs. 100|
|Late Payment Fee||For outstanding balance up to Rs. 100- Nil|
For balance from Rs. 101 to Rs. 300- Rs. 100
For balance from Rs. 301 to Rs. 1,000- Rs. 300
For balance from Rs. 1,001 to Rs. 5,000- Rs. 500
For balance from Rs. 5,001 to Rs. 10,000- Rs. 600
For the balance of Rs. 10,001 and above- Rs. 700
|Over Limit Fee||3% of the amount (min. Rs. 500)|
|Foreign Currency Mark-up Fee||3.5% of the transaction amount|
|Fee for cheque dishonor or auto-debit reversal||2% of the amount withdrawn (min. Rs. 450)|
If you want to opt for any of the Credit Cards, you will have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
|Credit Card Variant||Eligibility (net income p.a.)|
|LIC Gold Credit Card||Rs.1.8 lakh or more|
|LIC Platinum Credit Card||Rs.5 lakh or more|
|LIC Titanium Credit Card||Rs.3 lakh or more|
|LIC Gold EMV Cards||Rs.1.8 lakh or more|
|LIC Signature Credit Card||Rs.15 lakh or more|
|LIC Platinum EMV Cards||Rs.3 lakh or more|
Documents Required for LIC Credit Cards
Following are the documents required at the time of opting for Credit Cards
|Credit card variant||Documents Required|
|LIC Gold Credit Card||Salary slip of Rs.15,000, address proof, and ID proof|
|LIC Platinum Credit Card||Salary slip of Rs.42,000, address proof, and ID proof|
|LIC Titanium Credit Card||Salary slip of Rs.25,000, address proof, and ID proof|
|LIC Gold EMV Cards||Last 3 months’ salary slip, Income tax return, address proof, and ID proof|
|LIC Signature Credit Card||Salary slip of Rs.1.25 lakh, address proof, and ID proof|
|LIC Platinum EMV Cards||Last 3 months’ salary slip, Income tax return, address proof, and ID proof|
|Proof of Identity||PAN Card Aadhaar card Driver’s License Passport Voter’s ID Overseas Citizen of India Card Person of Indian Origin Card Job card issued by NREGALetters issued by the UIDAI|
|Proof of Address||Aadhaar card Driver’s License Passport Utility Bill not more than 3 months old Ration Card Property Registration Document Person of Indian Origin Card Job card issued by NREGABank Account Statement|
|Proof of Income||Latest one or 2 salary slips (not more than 3 months old) Latest Form 16Last 3 months’ bank statement|
How to Apply Online For LIC Card?
To apply for Credit Cards through online mode, follow the steps below:
- First of all visit the official website of LIC.
- The home page of the website will appear before you as shown below:
- On the home page, click on the ‘Our Cards’ option in the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Once you will click on this option, another page will open on the screen. Links to all the cards i.e Platinum, Signature, Titanium Credit Card will be available on the screen.
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ option on the type of Card you wish to opt for.
- Once you click on ‘Apply Now’, a new page will open.
- Here you need to provide the following information:
- Email Id
- Nearest branch
- Pin code
- Mobile number
- After carefully entering the details, type the captcha and click Submit option.
- Now after submitting your details, the bank will process it and convey you the further details.
Applying Offline for LIC Credit Card
Read the procedure below to apply for Credit Cards:
- A customer of LIC can apply for a credit card by going to the LIC office.
- Compare credit card alternatives before applying for one, and then choose which card to apply for from the ones that are accessible.
- The credit card application can be downloaded and printed for submission at a branch.
- On the form, paste the photograph and cross-sign it.
- Fill out the form and bring it to the branch with the relevant documentation.
- On successful submission of the form, the applicant will receive a receipt.
Check LIC Credit Card Application Status
After acceptance, the credit card is usually issued to the applicant’s mailing address within 21 working days. An applicant can verify the progress of their credit card application by calling the credit card customer service number or visiting the branch.
Checking LIC Credit Card Application Status through IVR
By calling the customer care number, an applicant can inquire about the progress of their credit card application. He must take the steps outlined below:
- Call 1800 22 6606 for toll-free credit card customer service.
- Connect with a customer support agent by following the IVR instructions.
- Provide the application number that was assigned to you when you submitted your application.
- Your application’s status will be informed by the executive.
Or the applicant can verify the progress of his credit card application at the LIC branch where he applied for it. He must provide the application number that was given to him when he submitted the application.
Contact Information of Credit Card Customer Care
Users of credit cards can contact customer service by phone, email, or SMS if they have any unanswered questions. The following are the specifics:
- Toll-Free Number: 1800 233 1100
- Email ID: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address for Any Grievances: Mr. Ashok Ramakrishnan, Nodal Officer, LIC Cards Support, Axis Bank Ltd., 5th Floor, NPC1 Building No. 1, Gigaplex Plot – IT5 MIDC, Airoli Knowledge Park, Airoli, Navi Mumbai – 400 708
What is the Rewards Program for Credit Cards?
Members of the Credit Card can take advantage of a variety of hand-picked perks through the Rewards Program. Every rupee spent with your Card earns you Reward Points under this scheme.
Reward Points can be exchanged for a variety of home and lifestyle products, as well as eating and shopping vouchers. Your Credit Card is the most lucrative card for you because of the Reward Points. As a result, the more money you spend, the more money you earn. The greater the prizes, the more you earn. Now go ahead and use your Treat Points to reward yourself!
- Every redemption request for reward points will be subject to a handling charge of Rs. 30 + GST.
- For redemption, a minimum of 1000 points is necessary.
- All credit cards with an unused balance (no transactions or payments) for a period of 6 months or more will have their reward points balances canceled.
- Call our customer service line at 1800 419 0064 to redeem your Reward Points.
Frequently Asked Questions
To obtain a card, you must be a resident of India.
Only LIC policyholders and LIC agents are eligible for credit cards. As a result, if you want a credit card, you must first obtain a LIC policy.
If you wish to spend more than your credit limit, you may always extend the credit limit on your card by 30% of the credit limit.
Your card statement will arrive at the end of your monthly period. You must make the payment within 15 to 20 days of receiving your statement.
If you lose your card, call the customer service line at 1800-22-6606 to have it hotlisted. If you are outside of India, call the Visa call center at +1-303-967-1096 to have your card hotlisted.