How to Link PAN Card with LIC Policy | LIC Online Pan Card Registration | Link Online PAN Registration Status Check
Customers of the Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) must link their policies to their Permanent Account Number (PAN). LIC India Forever tweeted, “Link your PAN to your LIC plans now.” On the LIC’s website, it’s fairly simple to register your PAN with insurance. Your Permanent Account Number (PAN) can now be linked to your Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) policies. The LIC used Twitter to inform its consumers of the news. “Link your PAN to your LIC insurance Now,” read the tweet, which encouraged customers to register their PAN on the website. This article will tell you more details about how to Link PAN Card with LIC Policy.
When making any monetary transactions or purchasing a policy or other financial instrument, your PAN is required. Anything that requires a financial transaction cannot be completed without the PAN card being shown. It’s just as crucial as your Aadhaar card.
How to Link PAN Card with LIC Policy
- Keep your PAN card available to you, as well as the list of policies, before linking your PAN to your LIC insurance.
- The mobile number that will be entered must be active. LIC will send an OTP to the mobile number provided.
- Visit https://linkpan.licindia.in/UIDSeedingWebApp/ to connect with your LIC policy.
- You must input information such as your date of birth, gender, PAN, full name as per PAN, Aadhaar number, and policy number.
- You must click “Get OTP” after entering the captcha specified on the website.
- After submitting the form, a message confirming the registration request’s success will appear.
Link Online PAN Registration Status Check
- Click on the in given here to verify the status of the PAN-LIC Policy link.
- Enter your “Policy Number,” “Date of Birth,” PAN information, and the captcha.
- Then press the ‘Submit’ button.
Last week, LIC, the IPO-bound insurance behemoth, issued a call for applicants for the position of Chief Financial Officer (CFO). According to a PTI report, LIC stated in a public notice that the position of CFO will be contractual in nature and that the CFO would be paid around Rs 75 lakh per annum.