PAN Card Delivery Status | PAN Card Speed Post Consignment No | Track Via Pan Number | Track PAN Card Delivery Status
After the applicants have successfully applied for the PAN card then the next step to undertake is to check the delivery status of the PAN card issued by the concerned authorities of the Income Tax Department. All of the applicants can apply for the PAN card by using the official website of NSDL and you will also be able to check your delivery status by using the official website of NSDL. You can also check the status of your PAN card by taking into consideration the official website of Indian post and given below we are sharing all of the information related to the PAN Card Delivery Status. You can also check the procedure of Track Via Pan Number, Speed Post Consignment No
PAN Card Delivery Status
PAN card is one of the most important documents that is required by the residents of India. A PAN card is a very important document for doing business or any kind of financial activity in India. It is used in income tax and other finance-related procedures. It usually takes 15 days for the Indian Income Tax officials to process the application of the PAN card. In these 15 days. The applicants will be able to easily check out the status of their PAN card. There are a lot of procedures through which you will be able to track the PAN Card Delivery Status. Most of the information related to the PAN card can be taken into consideration by using the NSDL official authorities and you can also take into consideration the official website of India Post.
India Post has allowed tracking numbers in various formats so that a person can know the type of service based on the number itself. The speed post tracking format is as follows:-
|India Post Service||Tracking Number Format||No. of Digits|
|Speed Post (EMS) Domestic||EE987654321IN||13|
|International EMS Articles to be delivered in India||EE987654321XX||13|
|Electronic Money Order (eMO)||000000000000000000||18|
|Express Parcel Post||XX000000000XX||13|
Track PAN Card Delivery Status
There is a very easy procedure through which you will be able to track the PAN Card Delivery Status and given below we are specifying each one of the procedures:-
Through Speed Post
- If you want to check the PAN card delivery status through the Speed Post Official Website then you will first have to click on the link given here
- The home page will display on your screen where you will have to enter the consignment number.
- Enter the captcha code and click on search.
- The application status of your pan card will display on your screen.
Through UTIITSL Portal
- You will first have to visit the official website of UTI Infrastructure Technology and Services Limited if you want to check the status of PAN card delivery.
- The home page will display on your screen where you will have to enter the application coupon number or your PAN number
- Enter your date of birth or any other details mentioned on the web page.
- Enter the captcha code and click on submit to check your application status.
Through NSDL Portal
- Go to the official website of NSDL in order to check your PAN card status.
- The home page will be displayed on your screen where you will have to select your application type
- Enter your acknowledgment number and captcha code.
- Click on submit and status will be displayed on your screen.
Through Name And DOB
- You will first have to visit the official website of NSDL by clicking on the link given here and the home page will open on your screen.
- You will have to select your acknowledgment type.
- Now, tick mark the option called name and enter all of the specifications related to your name.
- Enter the details related to your date of birth and click on submit.
- Your application status will be displayed on your screen.
- 1800 222 990
FAQs For PAN Card Delivery Status
It normally takes up to 20 business days in order to issue a pan card of the successful submission of the PAN card application by the applicants.
The applicants will have to visit the official website of NSDL PAN to apply for the correction of change in the PAN card in order to change their PAN card delivery address.
If you want to get an electronic PAN card then you will have to pay Rupees 66.
The PAN card usually takes 15-20 working days to get delivered to your address after the application has been submitted which includes the time of dispatch of your PAN card as well. You can track the status of your PAN using the acknowledgment number.
All of the applicants can file a complaint by using the customer service representative present at the official website of NSDL.