You will be able to learn a lot about PM Kisan Refund List 2022 with the support of this post. On their official website, you can check the status of the PM Kisan Refund. Additionally, the federal government has informed all ineligible farmers to repay all funds received under this programme as quickly as possible. In addition, the state government published a list of farmers who received refunds (state-by-state) on the PM Kisan Portal.
This post will be very helpful to you if you were one of the beneficiaries of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana who received the benefit of 6,000 inadvertently. Additionally, we have included information about “What is PM Kisan Refund,” “Refund List,” “Stat wise list,” and certain application procedures with the aid of this post. Read the entire post carefully.
PM Kisan Refund Status 2022
“What is the PM-Kisan Refund Status” has mostly been defined in this section. Numerous unsuitable participants in the PM-KISAN Scheme often continue to receive the benefit of the 2000 instalments in an improper manner.
Therefore, you must complete PM Kisan Refund Online of the total benefit amount as soon as possible; else, the government will take immediate legal action against you. However, each recipient who is proven to be in charge of handling arefund can immediately pay back their money by going to the relevant CSC Center or the official website.
PM Kisan Refund List Highlights
|Name of Article||PM Kisan Refund Online|
|Name of Scheme||प्रधानमंत्री किसान सम्मान निधि योजना|
|Concerned Dept||Ministry of Agriculture, Govt of India|
|Objective||Providing ₹6000 in 3 installments each ₹2000 to needy farmers of the country|
|Target Beneficiary||Only those farmers who are poor and have any cultivable land in their name|
|Refund Online (New Update)||If you are also ineligible under the Pradhanmantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana but have been receiving the benefits of this scheme in some way or the other, then you will have to do PM Kisan Refund Online of the entire amount received as a benefit asap. Otherwise, the government will take legal action against you.|
|Check Rejected Farmer List||PM Kisan Refund List UP|
31 May 2022 is deadline for PM Kisan Online Refund
The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana has been started by the State Government of India. And the relevant authorities has been in charge of all PM Kisan Refund Online operations. Therefore, the government informed the consultatory that all PM Kisan Yojana applicants who were not qualified and received financial assistance in the amount of Rs 6,000 must return the full money. And this sum will be returned before the deadline of May 31, 2022. If not, they will be directly prosecuted.
If you have been taking use of this scheme’s benefits despite not being eligible for it, the full benefited amount acquired need to be refunded to you via PM Kisan Refund Online. You must adhere to the simple instructions listed below in order to accomplish that.
Online PM Kisan Refund Request Process
We have outlined the very simple methods in this part for recipients who were not qualified to receive PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana benefits. However, as they received a benefit of Rs 6,000 under this scheme, they must immediately return the entire sum: –
How can I have my PM Kisan Installment Amount Refunded?
- You must first navigate the PM Kisan Portal’s official website by clicking here.
- You must select the “Farmer’s Corner” section from the homepage.
- After that, you must select “Refund Online” or just click this link.
- Otherwise, you must choose (If already paid due refund to the Department/ State/ District/ Block or by any other methods) if you have already paid but a refund is required.
- Additionally, if this is your first visit to make a payment, click on (If not paid earlier then select this option to refund the amount online now).
- The option (If already paid due refund to the Department/ State/ District/ Block or by any other means) must be chosen if you have already made a payment but a refund is still owed.
- If this is your first time visiting the payment page, click on (If not paid earlier then select this option to refund the amount online now).
- The Aadhar Card Number must now be entered along with the picture text that appears, and you must then click “GET DATA” to fill out the form on the following page with all the information necessary for the refund.
- The sum of the refund will then be paid by visiting the website using any method that suits your needs.
- In order to receive the payment receipt for the same, you must finally click the Submit tab. By returning the benefits they got under this programme, all ineligible recipients can eventually mature into responsible members of society. This sum will be put into the Bharatkosh Refund Account following refunds.
How to View Online PM Kisan Payment Refund List
- You must first navigate the PM Kisan Portal’s official website.
- You’ll see the homepage appear in front of you.
- You must first visit the DPT’s official website to view the PM Kisan Payment Refund List.
- Click on the option to view the application status or print the application after coming here.
- Please select the income tax commission farmer option from the list.
- A new page will now appear in your browser window.
- You must enter your phone number or registration number here before pressing the search button.
- And then you’ll see the list of PM Kisan Payment Refund List.
- You should return the funds from the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana to the government after your name appears on that list.
State-wise list of PM Kisan 2022
Farmers who participate in the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana stand to gain around 2.53 crore. Additionally, all farmers who have enrolled with PM Kisan can now complete the E-KYC programme through May 31, 2022. (Last Date). In contrast, there have been numerous instances where thousands of farmers have fraudulently taken advantage of the PM Kisan Yojana scheme.
Therefore, the farmers who pay income taxes do not benefit from the programme, although these farmers have made the instalment payments in their names. The family’s husband and wife will not be able to benefit from the programme together at this time. However, only one person may conveniently access the government instalment under this method. if a husband, wife, and minor children are travelling with the family. The central government now gives the option to those who lost money to get their money back. The government has also set up an online refund on the portal for this.
You must return any funds that have been deposited into your bank account in accordance with the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
The sooner you reimburse the PM Kisan Yojana payment, the better it will be for you even though the government hasn’t yet set the final deadline.
Select the first choice in step 3 above if you have already deposited your PM Kisan Yojana Payment Refund with your Block/Farmer Advisor.
The government may pursue necessary legal action against such individuals. If the refund is not received after the name appears on the list, the Krishi Bhavan or the State Nodal Officer will issue a notification to begin the process of withholding the refund. PM Online Kisan Payment Refund
This list includes individuals who are not farmers but who pay taxes to the government or hold a position with the government.
The government has rendered persons ineligible to pay income tax for the last year in light of all these issues. PM Online Kisan Payment Refund