For its customers, Punjab National Bank offers a variety of mobile applications that combine ease of use with PNB Mobile Banking functions on a secure platform. Customers can use these mobile applications to access a variety of banking services 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Without having to visit a branch, all-important banking operations can now be completed from anywhere and at any time. Biometric authentication approaches, as well as MPIN, are used to secure app transactions. Learn more about using an app to access the service.
PNB Mobile Banking Highlights
- PNB Mobile Banking helps in Direct registration on app
- It Performs basic banking services conveniently
- It gives access to account details and transaction details
- It schedules fund transfers
How can I get the PNB Mobile Banking App?
It is necessary to properly register your mobile number with Punjab National Bank in order to use the bank’s mobile banking app. If you’ve previously registered your phone number, you can use the app to sign up for mobile banking services.
If you haven’t updated your mobile number, you can do so quickly by going to a PNB branch and submitting a request to do so. Following these steps to activate mobile banking services after your phone number has been registered with the bank:
- From the app store, download the PNB mobile banking app.
- Fill up your account number and choose between mobile banking or mobile and internet banking registration.
- You will receive an OTP on your registered cellphone number after selecting the appropriate option.
- To complete the registration process, enter the OTP.
- You’ll be asked to enter your PNB debit card number as well as your PIN.
- After you’ve entered those details, you’ll be able to set your login and transaction passwords.
- The user ID will be issued to you through SMS when you complete these procedures.
- At the bottom of the page, select the ‘Sign In’ option.
- Fill in the required boxes with your user ID and an MPIN.
- Your mobile banking services will be activated once you’ve completed these steps successfully.
How do I use the PNB Mobile Banking App to log in?
- Follow the procedures outlined below to use PNB’s mobile banking app:
- From the app store, download PNB’s official mobile banking app.
- If you’re a first-time customer, open the app and register.
- To sign in, enter your user ID and MPIN if you have already enrolled for PNB’s mobile baking services.
- If you forget your login password/MPIN, go to the ‘Sign In’ button and select the ‘Trouble Signing IN’ option.
- You’ll be taken to a new page where you may verify your phone number and other information, as well as reset your password.
Procedure to Reset MPIN?
The MPIN is a four-digit security code that the user must enter while registering for the app’s mobile banking services. Because the MPIN is intended for secure m-banking sessions, it is recommended that you update it periodically.
The MPIN of PNB can be readily modified using the app. The user can use his or her credentials to log in to the app. After that, the consumer can go to the app’s menu bar and choose the ‘Change MPIN’ option.
After entering the existing MPIN in the appropriate field, the new MPIN can be set and confirmed. After you’ve finished this, you’ll be able to log in with your new MPIN.
List of all Mobile apps from Punjab National Bank
|PNB Verify||Secure app for Android devicesFor transactions through debit card and net banking|
|PNB We Care||Compatible with Android platformsFor registering complaints and providing feedback or suggestions to the bank|
|PNB One||Manage multiple accounts Balance enquiry and m-passbookTransfer funds (NEFT/IMPS/UPI)Invest in deposits, mutual funds, etc. Fingerprint sign inManage debit cardUPI and Bharat QRManage chequesPay bills|
|PNB mPassBook||Mini statementDetailed statementSave account statementsEmail account statements|
|PNB Genie||Manage PNB credit card Payment history Card hot-listing PIN generation Credit card account summary Details of unbilled transactions|
|BHIM PNB||UPI paymentPIN generation Pay and collect requests Third party address book management|
|PNB Bharat QR Merchant||Compatible with Android devices Mobile application only for merchants Makes it easy to receive payments from customers using QR codes|
|Bhim Aadhaar PNB||Compatible with Android devices For merchants to receive payments using the Aadhaar Pay Device|
|Mosambee PNB||Android-compatible mobile application Payment mobility solution for merchants to accept cards on-the-go or in shop premises|
|PNB Financial Literacy||Information about government schemes Financial information for investments|
PNB Mobile Banking Features
- PNB mBanking is a smartphone banking app that PNB launched in response to the fact that the majority of its clients own smartphones. Customers can use mBanking to access a variety of PNB banking services, including funds transfer, account information, mini statements, balance inquiries, and more, over a secure network.
- PNB SMS Banking – Customers who do not have access to a smartphone or data services on their mobile phone can use SMS Banking to access a variety of PNB Mobile services.
- They can use SMS Banking to get balance inquiries, mini statement inquiries, account statement requests, stop payment instructions on a cheque, request a new cheque book, generate the 7-digit MMID, transfer funds, perform IMPS fund transfers, reset their SMS Banking password, and so on.
- NUUP Banking is a USSD-based mobile banking service that allows consumers to access a variety of basic banking services and facilities by dialling *99# from their phone and selecting from a menu of alternatives. Customers can use NUUP-based banking to get balance inquiries, mini statements, fund transfers via MMID and IFSC, produce MMIDs, and alter their M-Pins, among other things.
PNB Mobile Banking Advantages
The following are some of the most noteworthy advantages of the PNB Mobile service. Customers can utilise their mobile phone to access financial, non-financial, and other value-added services.
- Transfer funds to other PNB accounts using self-transactions and third-party transfers via NEFT and IMPS.
- Make NEFT or IMPS transfers to non-PNB bank accounts. IMPS transfers are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (except on holidays).
- Make utility bill payments for a variety of services, including mobile bill payments, data cards, DTH connections, insurance premiums, and more, swiftly and easily.
- Keep track of your bank account information, such as your account statement, nomination information, and transaction history.
- Make use of cheque-related services including cancel payments, check status, and request a new cheque book.
- Take advantage of offline bank services such as applying for a selection of the bank’s products.
- Password reset and online registration for debit card holders and retail internet banking users are two further value-added services available via mobile banking.
- Create recurring transaction instructions, such as an automatic debit to an RD account.
PNB Mobile Banking Fund Transfer Options
National Electronic Fund Transfer (NEFT) is a national electronic payments system that allows PNB clients to transfer monies rapidly and securely. Funds can be moved not only between PNB saving accounts, but also between non-PNB accounts. The bank has set up batches of NEFT transfers that take place at specific times throughout the day and week.
IMPS – Immediate Payment Service (IMPS) is another service that allows users to send and receive money instantaneously between PNB accounts. The money are quickly credited to the beneficiary’s account, and this service is accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week, excluding holidays and Sundays.
NEFT and IMPS Timings
|Monday – Saturday||8:00 AM – 7:00 PM (weekdays) 8 AM – 1 PM (Saturdays)||24×7|
NEFT and IMPS Charges
|Up to Rs 10,000||Rs 2.50 + Service Tax||Rs 5 + Service Tax per transaction.|
|Above Rs 10,000 and up to Rs 1 lakh||Rs 5 + Service Tax|
|Above Rs 1 lakh – up to Rs 2 lakh||Rs 15 + Service Tax|
|Above Rs 2 lakh||Rs 25 + Service Tax|
PNB Customer Service Phone Number
Customers with questions about PNB Mobile banking can call the bank’s toll-free numbers, 1800-180-2222 and 1800-103-2222.
No, you may only make a cash transfer to a newly added beneficiary on the mobile banking app after two hours.
PNB One allows you to set a restriction on debit card usage for ATM withdrawals and e-Commerce purchases. Log in to your account, go to the ‘Debit Card’ tab, and click on ‘Update ATM Limit/POS/E-Comm Limit.’
Upon registering for mobile banking, all accounts opened under a single customer ID will be available by default. If you are unable to access any of your accounts, you should visit your local branch office to get your customer ID updated.
Mobile banking services are available to all retail banking customers with individual and joint accounts (with operation mode—either or survivor).