Patanjali Credit Card Apply Online | PNB Patanjali Credit Card Interest Rates | PNB Patanjali Credit Card Transection Limit & Customer Care
Two new credit cards have launched in collaboration with the company of Patanjali in the Punjab National Bank and these credit cards will give you unlimited access to various benefits and reward points. You can check out the various details related to the credit cards by visiting your nearest Punjab National Bank branch and given below we are sharing some of the most important specifications related to the PNB Patanjali Credit Card 2022. We will also share with you all the step-by-step procedures through which you will be able to Apply Online, Interest Rates & Customer Care.
Patanjali Credit Card
The Punjab National Bank in collaboration with Patanjali Ayurveda Limited has started a CO branded contactless credit card which is also associated with the National Payments Corporation of India. This credit card is offered by the official RuPay platform created by the same organization and there are two variants available of this credit card. You can get the platinum credit card and you can get the select credit card presented by the PNB Bank. There are attractive benefits and other services available for the customers and we can purchase day-to-day Patanjali products by using this credit card and they will be eligible to get cashback, loyalty points, insurance covers and other things.
Benefits of PNB Patanjali Credit Card 2022
There are a lot of benefits that will be available to all of the beneficiaries if they use this credit card to buy day-to-day items related to Patanjali. Given below, we are sharing some of the most important specifications of the benefits related to this card:-
- The cardholders may enjoy suitable cashback @2% for transactions over and above 2500, subject to a ceiling of 50 per transaction at Patanjali Stores.
- PNB RuPay Platinum and PNB RuPay Select cardholders will receive a welcome bonus of 300 reward points on activation.
- The customers will get complimentary domestic and international airport lounge access, PNB Genie Mobile Application for card management, add-on card facility. lucrative reward points on spending, along with cash advance/revolve, EMI, and auto-debit facilities.
- Platinum and Select cards come with attractive insurance cover of 2 lakhs and 10 lakhs respectively for Accidental Death and Personal Total Disability.
- Platinum Card offers a credit limit of 25,000 to 5 lakhs and Select Card is 50,000 to 10 lakhs.
- The Platinum version comes with a zero joining fee and an annual fee of 500, while the Select version offers a low joining fee of 500 and an annual fee of 750.
- The annual fees will be waived off in case the card is used at least once in each quarter in the preceding year.
You will have to give a certain amount of joining fees in order to get this credit card from Punjab National Bank and given below we are sharing the details of the application fees:-
- This platinum credit card presented by PNB bank is available with zero joining fees and the individual has to only pay Rupees 500 annually if you are using it more than once in a quarter.
- The select credit card is also available if you pay rupees 500 as a joining fee and the annual charge of this card is Rupees 750 if it is used more than one time in a quarter.
- You must be above 18 years of age to apply.
- All the candidates who want to apply for this must be salaried and self-employed.
- The annual income of the candidate should be between 1 lakh to 3 lakh.
- All the candidates who want to apply should have a good credit score.
You must have the following documents ready while going to get the credit card-
- Aadhar Card
- PAN card
- Driving license
- Date of birth certificate
- Income proof
- Identity proof
- 10th class marksheet
- Payslip, etc.
Apply Online For PNB Patanjali Credit Card 2022
You cannot apply for the card online so you will have to visit the bank branch and has given below
- we are sharing the step-by-step procedure to apply online
- You will first have to visit the nearest bank of Punjab National Bank
- Now you have to talk to the bank official and ask for the PNB Patanjali credit card.
- Make sure that you are carrying all of the credentials related to your bank details and your account details.
- Follow the eligibility criteria and submit all of the documents to get your premium card.
- Select your plan and the credit card will issue to you within a matter of 15 days.
You can call on the following customer care number to get help related to this credit card:-
- 1800 180 2222
The Customers can possibly not apply for a credit card by using the online banking option and they will have to visit the bank branch in order to get their credit card.
The cardholders may enjoy suitable cashback @2% for transactions over and above ₹ 2500, subject to a ceiling of ₹ 50 per transaction at Patanjali Stores.
There are two variants of the credit card available in this collaboration namely platinum and select.
What is the number one criteria that are needed to apply for this credit card inside the Punjab National Bank?
The applicant must be above the age of 18 years and he or she must have a good credit score in order to successfully apply for this credit card.
The Platinum and Select cards offer attractive accident and illness insurance coverage of Rs 2 lakhs and Rs 10 lakhs, respectively. Platinum Card offers a credit limit of ₹ 25,000 to ₹ 5 lakhs and Select Card ₹ 50,000 to ₹ 10 lakhs.