Punjab National Bank Mobile Number Registration | Punjab National Bank Mobile Number Application Form | PNB Mobile Number Change Form
In Punjab National Bank, you can easily do Punjab National Bank Mobile Number Registration by following certain procedures. Almost all banks now offer net banking and phone banking for the ease of transactions and comfort of their customers, so it is now necessary to register your mobile number with your bank in order to take advantage of online banking.
It is necessary to have your cellphone number registered in your Punjab National Bank account whenever you wish to use Internet banking, Phone banking, or SMS alerts. You must also ensure that your cell number with the Punjab National Bank is up to date else, you won’t be able to access the bank’s services.
Need for Punjab National Bank Mobile Number Registration
- Any transaction affecting your account will be communicated to you via SMS by Punjab National Bank.
- Only your registered mobile number can be used for SMS banking or Phone Banking.
- Internet Banking will be available to you.
- On any crucial problem, you would not have any communication gaps with Punjab National Bank.
If your phone number changes due to some reason, you must inform the bank and update your registered phone number. It’s worth noting that you can do this as many times as you want.
Punjab National Bank Account Opening
Punjab National Bank Mobile Number Registration Process
Following these steps will allow you to alter your registered mobile number with Punjab National Bank:
- Go to the Punjab National Bank branch where you have your account.
Please bring the following credentials to the Punjab National Bank Home Branch: a copy of your proof of address (latest telephone bill, Aadhaar Card, Passport, etc.) and proof of identification.
- Acquire KYC Details Change form
Request a ‘KYC Details Change Form’ from your Relationship Manager or Bank Executive, which is essential for altering your registered mobile number.
- Complete the KYC Detail Change form.
Complete the KYC Details Change Form completely. You must include the following information:
- Your bank account information, such as account number, account holder’s name, account type, and so on.
- Tick or write down the details you want to update, such as your registered phone number in this example.
- Fill up the blanks with your new mobile phone number.
- Fill in the blanks with your signature.
- Submit KYC Details Change form and attach the required documents.
Submit the completed KYC Details Change form to the Bank Executive, together with your Proof of Address and Proof of Identity (if requested).
- Obtain confirmation of your request to modify your registered mobile number.
Your form, signature, and rest of the details will be verified by a Bank Executive. He will acknowledge your request if he deems the form to be complete in all respects.
- Your request to change your registered mobile number is processed.
Punjab National Bank will update your registered Mobile Number in your account and in the bank records after proper confirmation.
- Check with your bank to see whether your registered mobile number has changed.
Within a few hours, Punjab National Bank will send you a message regarding updating your registered mobile number in your account, either via SMS on your new mobile number or via email. If you have not received any notification, you may contact your branch to see if the adjustments have been processed. visit the official website for more details.