The elderly, widowed, divorced women, disabled, and poor elderly are the most vulnerable people in Rajasthan. The organizations face financial difficulties and lack adequate facilities for their day-to-day operations. The state of Rajasthan has created a one-of-a-kind Rajasthan Social Security Pension Scheme. It is intended to assist vulnerable groups in the community with financial security.
About Rajasthan Social Security Pension Scheme
Senior folks, widows, and divorcees are valued and catered to by the Rajasthan government. The RAJSSP pension scheme 2021 gives funds to recipients to meet their basic necessities. Before applying, all applicants must meet the scheme’s requirements. For all eligible applicants, the government has established an open link.
The Rajasthan Government’s Social Justice and Empowerment Department (SJED) has consolidated several schemes into RAJSSP, in which the Central Government and the State Government jointly finance the scheme’s whole payment. Below is a list of the many schemes.
Central Government Sponsored Pension Schemes
- Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension Scheme (IGNOAPS)
- Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension Scheme (IGNWPS)
- Indira Gandhi National Disability Pension Scheme (IGNDPS)
RAJSSP State Government Sponsored Pension Schemes
- State Old Age Pension Scheme (SOAPS)
- State Widow Pension Scheme (SWPS)
- State Disability Pension Scheme (SDPS)
Rajasthan Social Security Pension Scheme Eligibility Criteria
The following are the requirements for receiving a pension under the RAJSSP scheme.
|SOAPS||Women Above 55 Years of Age|
Men Above 58 Years of Age
|SWPS||A widow or Divorced Women Above 18 Years of Age||Below Rs.48000|
|SDPS||A person with 40% of Disabilities of any age is eligible.|
A person with Dwarf Hijra, (3 feet 6 inches) of height is eligible to apply.
Rajasthan Social Security Pension Scheme Apply Online
If you are eligible for any of the State or National schemes, go ahead and fill out an application with your documentation.
- Visit SSP portal.
Using https://rajssp.raj.nic.in in your browser, go to the official website of Social Security Pension.
- Get Application Form
Get an application form for a pension program by searching for the appropriate application form.
- Fill out the application
Fill out the application form using the information from your government documents.
- Send your application to the office.
Submit the application to the office together with the supporting documentation.
- Sanction for the Pension
That concludes the discussion. The application can be viewed once it has been submitted. Your application may be processed further after the documents have been verified.
Verification Process Steps
The following are important steps in the RAJSSP scheme verification process:
- The pensioners must go to their locality’s “Sub Divisional Office or Block Development Office” and fill out an application.
- The application verification authority (Tahsildar or NaibTahsildar) verifies the application and sends it to the sanction authority for approval.
- The “Sanction Authority” in the “SDO or BDO” verifies the application and sends the sanction order to the disbursement authority.
- The disbursement authority is a “Treasury or Sub-Treasury Office” that receives the sanction order and begins payment to the beneficiary.
Note: When applying, candidates must specify the "Mode of Payment" via which they intend to receive their monthly pension.
How to Create an Account & Login to RAJSSP Portal
By creating their credentials, pensioners who applied under the plan can access the web portal. The steps for registering and logging into the Rajasthan Social Security Pension Scheme are outlined below.
- First of all, your ID will be created in the Rajasthan Social Security Pension portal once it has been applied to the scheme.
- Visit the divisional office to obtain your login credentials based on the information you provided.
- To access the portal, use the same login credentials.
- Once you’ve logged in, you’ll be able to see all of your information and applications for the Rajasthan Social Security Pension.
- With your unique access credentials, the Applicant can browse options through an online portal.
What Should You Do If Your Application Status Shows That Your Records Are Incomplete?
If you check the status of your RAJSSP application and it shows as incomplete records. Then click on the reason, then look for any missing documents or data mismatches in your application. As a result, you’ll need to edit your application form in order to take it forward.
RAJSSP Pension Online Status Check
If you applied for an application scheme, you should check the status on a frequent basis. It’s crucial to understand what’s going on with your application form. Here’s how to find out how your Rajasthan Social Security Pension Scheme application is progressing.
- Go to the RAJSSP official website and select Reports.
- Select Pensioner Online Status and wait for the page to load.
- To check the status of your application, enter your application number and the captcha code.
- Your application’s status may be presented on screen, along with the specific application status. It also displays how long it took to disburse the funds.
How Do I File A Complaint Using The RAJSSP Portal?
As a resident of Rajasthan, you must first submit any complaints or compliments through their official website. Follow these steps to file a grievance with the RAJSSP.
- Go to the RAJSSP Portal and select Reports from menu.
- Select Pensioner Complaint and wait for the website to load with options.
- To submit a grievance, provide your Application Number, Name, and Query Type.
- Once you’ve filled out all of the information, click the Save button to submit your complaint to the site.
- The concerned team will contact you as soon as feasible, depending on the seriousness of the complaint. It’s all in the sake of achieving the finest possible result.
Alter Pensioner Information In RAJSSP
To make modifications to the pension account, the applicant must go to the zone’s SDO or BDO and produce supporting documents. To take advantage of the pension system offered by the Station scheme or the national scheme, you must supply accurate information.
Update Records in Every Year
As long as the pension records are updated, they will remain in the pension account forever, but the disbursement amount is limited to one year. The individual must update the appropriate details in order to continue receiving RAJSSP pension benefits. This is possible by submitting a renewal application to continue their benefits for the following year.
Each pensioner’s Aadhar number and account number can only be entered once. If there is a discrepancy in information, pensioners must go to an office to amend the right information as per the documentation.
Yes, information such as the name of the pensioner, his father’s name, his age, gender, category, and other factors may change
Yes, if an applicant’s condition has worsened or improved over time as evidenced by their medical documents. Then they can amend it on the RAJSSP Application to get the rewards according to the rules.