SBI Credit Card Apply Online | State Bank of India Credit Card Application Form | Type of SBI Credit Card | SBI Credit Card Application Status
The State Bank of India offers a variety of credit cards, each carefully tailored to meet the financial demands of users. SBI credit cards offer a variety of benefits, including minimal finance rates and an attractive rewards program. Unlike a debit card, which is directly linked to your bank account, a credit card allows you to make transactions regardless of the balance in your bank account. Read below to check the detailed information related to SBI Credit Card like Features, Benefits, Types, Required Documents, Application Procedures, Application Status, and much more.
SBI Credit Card – Comprehensive Details
A credit card is a device that allows people to make immediate purchases of products and services that they can pay for later. A credit limit is established for each credit card account, and you can use the card up to that limit. Your credit limit will be restored if you complete the payment after the pre-determined credit period. Individual users can choose from a variety of credit cards offered by the State Bank of India. Travel, shopping, dining, and other activities are all rewarded with SBI cards. You can also get cashback and reduced interest rates, among other things.
SBI New ATM Online Application
Benefits of SBI Credit Card
Some of the key benefits of the State Bank of India Credit Card are as follows:
- Save on your interest: You can transfer balances from other cards to your SBI card and pay a cheaper interest rate. You can avoid paying interest on several cards by using the balance transfer option.
- Easy access to your account: You can log in to your SBI Card account online or download the SBI Card app to your Smartphone. Make bill payments, check your balance, and more from anywhere at any time.
- Bills are paid automatically: It’s simple to pay your utility bills with your credit card. Easy Bill Pay, an auto bill payment tool, allows you to make monthly payments on time. You can use this website to register and pay your utility bills, insurance premiums, and power and telephone bills.
- Protect yourself with insurance: In the event of card loss, fraud, or theft, SBI, in collaboration with CCP, provides full protection. Emergency travel help, financial protection, free replacement of a stolen card, and other benefits are available to cardholders.
- Funds to meet your immediate cash needs: If you require additional funds for an emergency, your SBI card can be quite useful. You can gain instant access to funds using the SBI Encash feature. With Encash, you can have a sum over or below your credit limit sent to your account in as little as 48 hours. The funds can be paid back in 12-, 24-, or 36-month installments.
Types of State Bank of India Credit Card
Some of the various types of State Bank of India Credit Card are as follows:
- SBI Lifestyle Credit Cards
- SBI Card ELITE
- Doctor’s SBI Card in Association with (IMA)
- SBI Rewards Cards
- SBI Card PRIME
- Apollo SBI Card
- SBI Tata Platinum Card
- SBI Tata Titanium Credit Card
- simply click SBI Card
- SimplySAVE SBI Card
- SBI Shopping Credit Cards
- SBI Unnati Credit Card
- Central SBI Select Card
- Central SBI Select Plus Credit Card
- SBI StyleUP Contactless Credit Card
- SBI Travel Credit Cards
- Etihad Guest SBI Card
- Etihad Guest SBI Premier Card
- BPCL SBI Credit Card
- Yatra SBI Credit Card
- IRCTC SBI Platinum Card
- SBI Mumbai Metro Credit Card
- Chennai Metro SBI Card
- Air India SBI Signature Card
- Air India SBI Platinum Card
- SBI Banking Partnership Cards
- Karnataka Bank SBI Platinum Credit Card
- Karur Vysya Bank SBI Credit Card
- Federal Bank SBI Credit Card
- Bank of Maharashtra SBI Platinum Credit Card
- Federal Bank SBI Platinum Credit Card
- South Indian Bank SBI Platinum Credit Card
- OBC SBI Platinum Credit Card
- Karur Vysya Bank SBI Platinum Credit Card
- OBC SBI Credit Card
- Bank of Maharashtra SBI Credit Card
Features of SBI Credit Card
Some of the key features of the SBI Credit Card are as follows:
SBI Lifestyle Credit Cards
|State Bank of India Card ELITE||Each year, you can earn up to 50,000 Bonus Reward Points.For every Rs.100 spent on other expenses, you will receive 2 Reward PointsFor every Rs.100 spent on dining, departmental stores, and groceries, you’ll get 10 Reward Points.A low foreign currency mark-up of 1.99 percent is applied.|
|Doctor’s SBI Card in Association with (IMA)||The Indian Medical Association’s (IMA) credit card is the only one available.Purchases made on National Doctor’s Day will earn you 5x Reward Points (1 July).A professional indemnity insurance policy with a limit of Rs.20 lakh is availableMedical supplies, overseas spending, and trip bookings earn 5x Reward Points.|
SBI Rewards Cards
|SBI Card PRIME||For every Rs.100 spent on utility bill auto payment, you will receive 20 Reward Points.Annual fees are waived if you spend a minimum of Rs.3 lakh in a calendar year.For every Rs.100 spent on movies, grocery, eating, and department store purchases, you will receive 10 Reward Points.Complimentary Red Tier membership with Trident Privilege.|
|State Bank of IndiaTata Platinum Card||Croma offers a 2% discount on all purchases (in-store and online).For every Rs.100 purchased at other retail establishments, you will receive 1 Empower Point.Purchases bought at Tata stores might earn you up to 5% cashback.On grocery, dining, department stores, and overseas transactions, you’ll get 3x Empower Points.|
|Apollo SBI Card||Select Apollo services are discounted by up to 10%.If you spend Rs.90, 000 or more in a year, the renewal cost is waived.For every Rs.100 paid on any Apollo service, you will receive 3x Reward Points.Across India, a 1% fuel levy is waived.|
|SBI Tata Titanium Credit Card||Croma offers a 1.5 percent discount on purchases (applicable to in-store and online spending).Fee remission for a year if you spend a minimum of Rs.1 lakh.Transactions at department stores and for groceries earn you 3x Empower Points.On purchases made at Tata shops, you can get up to 5% back in value.|
SBI Shopping Credit Cards
|simply click State Bank of India Card||On selected merchant websites, such as Amazon, BookMyShow, Cleartrip, Lenskart, and Netmeds, 10x Reward Points are earned on online shopping transactions.On a total annual online spend of Rs.1 lakh and Rs.2 lakh, you will receive an Rs. 2,000 online coupons.On all other online purchases, you’ll get 5x Reward Points.For a yearly spend of Rs.1 lakh, the annual fee has been reversed.|
|Central SBI Select Card||For every Rs.100 purchased at Central retailers, you will receive 10 Select Points.For every Rs.100 spent on non-fuel retail items, you will receive 1 Select Point.For every Rs.100 spent on meals and movies, you will receive 5 Select Points.As a welcome gift, you’ll receive an Rs.750 Central e-gift coupon.|
|SimplySAVE SBI Card||For every Rs.100 spent on grocery, eating, movies, and department store purchases, you will receive 10 Reward Points.Spend a minimum of Rs. 2,000 within 60 days after receiving your card to earn 2,000 bonus Reward Points.For every Rs.100 spent on other purchases, you will receive 1 Reward Point.At any gas station, there is a 1% fuel surcharge waiver.|
Top 10 SBI Credit Cards in India 2021
The Top 10 SBI Credit Cards in India 2021 are as follows:
|S. No.||SBI Credit Card Variants||Annual Fee||Suitable For|
|FBB SBI STYLEUP Card||Rs.499||Co-branded shopping|
|SimplySAVE SBI Card||Rs.499||Shopping (Everyday)|
|simply click SBI Card||Rs.499||Online shopping|
|Yatra SBI Card||Rs.499||Travel|
|Air India SBI Platinum Card||Rs.1,499||Travel|
|BPCL SBI Card||Rs.499||Fuel|
|IRCTC SBI Platinum Card||Rs.500||Co-branded travel|
|Air India SBI Signature Card||Rs.4,999||Premium & Travel|
|SBI Card PRIME||Rs.2,999||Premium & Lifestyle|
|SBI Card ELITE||Rs.4,999||Premium & Lifestyle|
State Bank of India Premium/Invite-Only Credit Cards
Some of the SBI Premium/Invite-Only Credit Cards are as follows:
- SBI Card ELITE Advantage
- SBI Card PRIME Advantage
- simply click Advantage SBI Card
- SimplySAVE Advantage SBI Card
- Karnataka Bank SBI SimplySAVE Card
- LVB SBI Platinum Credit Card
- Capital First SBI Card
- South Indian Bank SimplySAVE SBI Card
- LVB SBI SimplySAVE Card
- KVB SBI Signature Card
Required Documents for SBI Credit Card
While applying for a State Bank of India Credit Card, some important documents will be needed by the applicants, make sure to keep them handy. The documents required for State Bank of India Credit Card are as follows:
|Proof of identity (anyone)||Ration cardVoter’s ID cardPassportPAN cardAadhaar cardDriving license|
|Address proof (anyone)||Aadhaar cardTelephone billRental agreementElectricity billPassportRation card|
|Income proof for self-employed individuals||Latest Income Tax Returns (ITR)Audit proof, balance sheet, or loss statement Business financial statements|
|Income proof for salaried individuals||Employment letter Latest salary slip Salary certificate|
Steps to Apply for SBI Credit Card
Applicants need to follow the below-given steps to apply for the Credit Card
- First of all, go to the official website of the SBI
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen.
- Under the credit cards tab, click on the Help Me Find a Card
- With the Simplifier feature, you can find the perfect card for you.
- Take a look at the card’s features and perks.
- After that, click on the Apply button
- An application form will open on the screen
- Now, fill in all the required details like personal details, contact details, etc
- A bank representative will contact you to discuss your application further.
Steps to check the SBI Credit Card Application Status
Applicants need to follow the below-given steps to check the State Bank of India Credit Card Application Status
- First of all, go to the official website of the SBI
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen.
- Now, under the ‘Apply’ tab click on the Track My Application link
- After that, enter your application or reference number
- Or else you can also fill in your date of birth to track your application.
Payment of a bill with an State Bank of India credit card
SBI provides several options for paying your State Bank of India credit card account on time. You can pay your bill online or in person, whichever is more convenient for you.
Online Bill Payment
You can use any of the following methods to pay your credit card bill online.
- Net banking (NEFT): for payments from non-State Bank of India accounts. Use the SBIN00CARDS IFSC code.
- Payment Pay online: pay using your bank’s online banking service on the SBI website.
- SBI Online: Pay off your debts by using your SBI account to make payments on the SBI website.
- Visa Credit Card Pay: Use your net banking account to pay your SBI Visa card bill.
- Electronic Bill Payment (EBP): This online payment service is available through State Bank of India, Citibank, Bank of India, and Indian Overseas Bank ATMs, mobile apps, and net banking.
- NACH (National Automated Clearinghouse): Your monthly dues will be deducted directly from your account using this automated payment method.
- Debit Card: you can use your debit card to make your monthly payment. SBI accepts debit cards from several different banks.
- SBI Auto Debt: with the auto debt option, you can pay your debts straight from your State Bank of India account.
Payment using a mobile application
- SBI App: Use the State Bank of India mobile app to pay your credit card bill
- UPI Payment: To pay your card bill, use the BHIM SBI Pay app on your phone. UPI allows you to use your smartphone to transfer money from one account to another.
- Pay using YONO: SBI’s YONO app makes paying bills simple and quick. To make payments, you can use the YONO mobile app or the YONO website.
Offline Payment of Bills
- SBI ATM: Use your debit card to pay your monthly bill at any State Bank of India ATM.
- Electronic Dropbox: Drop your check-in an electronic dropbox near you and receive an instant receipt.
- Manual DropBox: You can deposit your check in any of India’s drop boxes.
- Payment at a Bank branch: You can pay your card bill at any State Bank of India bank.
How to Get in Touch with SBI Customer Service
You can contact State Bank of India credit card customer service if you have any questions about your card. You can reach out to the bank in one of the following ways.
- Call customer care
- Missed call
- Write to the bank
- IRCTC SBI credit card helpline
For each card, the minimum salary required to apply for an SBI credit card differs. The higher the salary requirement, the more premium the card is. Though State Bank of India does not specify the amount of income required to apply for a card on its website, we can deduce from its ‘Simplyfier’ tool that the minimum gross yearly income required is Rs.1 lakh, assuming no other monthly deductions. Otherwise, it would be at least Rs. 2 lakh per annum.
If your card is lost or stolen, you must inform the bank immediately. Your card will be blocked by the bank to protect you against fraudulent transactions.
You must activate your card for foreign transactions before traveling abroad. To activate the foreign credit limit on your card, log in to your SBI account. ELA, the chatbot, can also assist you with activation.