The branch will upload a request for the issue of a Debit Card as soon as you open the account, according to your specific request. The Bank will send an SMS to the customer’s registered mobile number as soon as the ATM Debit Card is printed and dispatched to their address, alerting them of the Speed Post / Courier Reference Number. This will help in SBI Debit Card Tracking.
Customers can check the status of their SBI debit cards on India Post or the relevant Courier website. If the customer wishes to know the status of the card before it is dispatched, he or she must go to the branch to find out whether the request has been received by the Card Vendor, whether it has been approved or rejected, whether it has been printed or not, what the Card Number is, and so on.
There isn’t a distinct procedure for determining this type of status. The bank will send you a tracking number once your card has been dispatched. This tracking id can be used to trace your shipment on the India Post website, which is the official website of the Indian postal service.
After the request has been accepted, the debit card is usually dispatched within 7-10 business days. If your card has not arrived within this time limit, it is recommended to contact your bank to inquire about the status of your SBI debit card.
SMS from the Bank- SBI Debit Card Tracking
“Your SBI Debit Card with the last four digits XXXX was dispatched on April 26th, 2018 via Speed No. EB4549xxx53IN. To generate your PIN, please follow the instructions on the welcome letter.”
The Courier Company’s information can be found in the SMS. If the ATM Card is being delivered by a different courier firm, you can check the progress on their website.
SBI Debit Card Tracking Process
After submitting an application for a debit card via Internet banking, a notification will appear confirming that the request was completed and that the card will be sent within 7 to 8 working days.
Once the card is dispatched, the registered mobile number will receive the following message: “Your SBI Debit Card ending with XXXX (last four Digits of Card) dispatched on DD-MM-YY through Speed Post No. XXXXXXXX.To generate your PIN, please follow the instructions on the welcome letter.”
You can check the status of your SBI debit card at the official website of India Post i.e. https://www.indiapost.gov.in/VAS.You can contact the nearest branch for assistance in locating your card.
The Procedure for SBI Debit Card Tracking Status is given below:
- First of all go the website of India post i.e. https://www.indiapost.gov.in.
- Scroll down the page and go to the ‘Track & Trace’ section.
- Click the Search button after entering the Consignment Number and Captcha code.
- The status of the ATM Card delivery will be displayed on the screen. It will show you where your package is now located and when it is likely to arrive.
Process to Track SBI Card Dispatch Details Online
To trace the card, follow these two steps:
Tracking the Status of Your SBI Credit Card Application-
To acquire your SBI card tracking information, simply follow these simple steps:
- Go to the sbicard.com website on your computer or smartphone.
- You should now see the option – Track your application on the home page.
- Click the Track button after entering your application number.
- On the new screen, you can see the SBI card approval details.
Track SBI Card Dispatch Details
Once your credit card has been approved and delivered, you will receive an SMS notification from SBI with your order ID and shipping company.
- Go to the tracking website of the relevant shipping company.
- In the tracking ID or Order ID box, enter the tracking ID or Order ID obtained by SMS.
- The current status of your SBI credit card dispatch details can now be viewed.
- You must activate the card once it has been received.
SBI ATM Card Status Enquiry through Online SBI
If you have an active online SBI (Net Banking) account and want to know the status of your SBI ATM Card application, you can do so online. Follow the instructions below:
- First of all, Login your SBI net banking account with your SBI online banking User Name and Password
- Next click on e-Services Menu and then ATM Card Services.
- Now select ‘Request ATM/Debit Card‘.
- You’ll now see a screen with two tabs. Apply and Enquiry
- Select the Enquiry tab. Then, from the list below, pick the account number provided at the time of the debit card application, followed by the ATM card application month.
- It’s worth noting that the date range for card enquiry status should be 6 months from now.
- Within 14 days, you will receive a new ATM card via speed post. You need to be sure about the address you provided. It should be correct. To double-check the address, go to the left-hand menu and select “Profile,” then “My Profile.”
- Your address can be found there. When you opened the bank account, you were provided these details. So, if your address has changed, go to your branch and request an address change.
- Only submit a new ATM card application after you’ve updated your address.
SBI Debit Card Status Track – Complaints
Many SBI customers reported receiving an SMS with their SBI Debit card Tracking Number but not receiving the card. In this instance, follow the instructions below to obtain your SBI ATM card. If you received the SBI ATM Card Tracking Number, you may rest assured that SBI has already delivered the ATM Card to the communication address you provided when you opened the account. However, your current address could be inaccurate, or the delivery firm may be unable to deliver it.
In this scenario, you can use the above-mentioned ATM card tracking method via courier firm or Post office Consignment tracking technique. If you can’t discover the ATM card information, then your SBI ATM card may be returned to the home branch. As a result, ensure sure your SBI account is up to date with your current address. If you have an active SBI Net banking account, you can modify your communication address online. If you want to alter your address, you must contact your home branch. Hence, the only way to receive your ATM card is to contact your branch. You can reapply for the ATM card online as well.