For all retail customers, the State Bank of India has launched SBI YONO, a smartphone application. Users can use this digital mobile banking software to transfer money, examine account statements, order a chequebook, halt cheque payments, pay credit card bills, handle online recharges, and monitor account activity, among other things. Today, we will provide you with details related to the SBI New ATM Online Application Process.
The software is free to download on both the Play Store and the App Store for iOS. Simply download and activate SBI YONO on your mobile phone to manage your bank account.
Through the SBI YONO app, you can apply for a reissue/new ATM Debit Card. Follow the user’s step-by-step instructions below.
Reissue SBI ATM Debit Card using YONO App
- Go to the YONO App and sign in.
- Select the ‘Service Request‘ tab and then Block ATM/ Debit Card.
- Tap on next after entering your internet banking profile password.
- Now choose the account that the card is linked to.
- Then choose a ‘card number’ and a ‘reason to prohibit the card.’
Process to Download the SBI YONO App
- Go to the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store, depending on whether you have an Android or an iOS smartphone.
- “YONO SBI: The Mobile Banking and Lifestyle App!” can be found by searching for “YONO SBI.” Download this App.
- When you launch the app after it has been downloaded, it will greet you with the features it has to offer.
- If you are an existing customer, select the Existing Customer page; otherwise, select “New to SBI.”
- Customers who already have an account with SBI can log in using their internet banking credentials or their registered ATM card. They can even sign up for YONO by giving all of their account information. Customers who are new to the company, on the other hand, will be required to fill out a form.
Pre Requisite for SBI New ATM Online through Yono App
- Yono SBI application form
- SBI Registered Mobile Number where you will get an OTP.
- Yono SBI User name and password or 6 digits SBI MPIN
- You need to have a minimum balance in your account apply for ATM
- Secured Internet Connection.