Standard Chartered Smart Credit Card Apply Online | Standard Chartered Smart Credit Card Application Form | Standard Chartered Smart Credit Card Customer Care
Taking into consideration a smart credit card can be the best decision that you will make to help your financial condition. Standard Chartered Smart Credit Card 2022 I will help you to save a lot of money through the method of cashback and discounts available on various online services such as Amazon and Zomato. Given below we are sharing the specifications related to the Eligibility, Features & Customer Care of this card. We will also share with you all the step-by-step procedures through which you will be able to apply for this credit card without having to go to the bank branch.
Standard Chartered Smart Credit Card 2022
Standard Chartered Smart Credit Card 2022 gives out a lot of different benefits to the customers taking into consideration the spending of the customer and the total amount that the customer is using for transactions through the smart credit card presented by the organisation. You can take into consideration this smart card if you are someone who is using online payment services every now and then and you do not like to carry around cash in your pocket. There are a lot of discounts available for you if you are using this smart credit card scheme and the fees of this credit card are also very minimal which will be waived off if you are spending more than Rs 1.5 lakh in the near future.
Features Of The Card
There are a lot of features and discounts available through the standard chartered is smart credit card and given below we are sharing the details of the same:-
- The customers will be liable to get an Amazon Pay voucher of Rupees 500 when they activate their smart credit card.
- The annual fees of Rupees 500 will be waived if you are spending Rupees 1.5 lakh in the previous year.
- You get 2% cashback when you use the card to make online purchases.
- Earn 1% cashback on all your offline spending made with the Standard Chartered Smart Credit Card.
- You earn a maximum of Rs.500 every month as cashback for offline spending you make with the Standard Chartered Smart Credit Card.
- You get an extended interest-free period for the first 90 days with the Standard Chartered Smart Credit Card.
- And You can get a cashback of up to Rupees 18000 for years.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for this standard chartered smart credit card:-
- Age a primary cardholder, you should be between years 18 and 65 years.
- The add-on cardholder should be at least 18 years old.
- You must have a stable monthly income to be eligible for the credit card.
- You must belong to the credit card sourcing cities or locations of Standard Chartered Bank.
The applicant must submit the following documents while applying for this credit card:-
- ID Proof (any one)
- Voter ID
- Government ID
- Address Proof (anyone)
- Aadhaar card
- Driving license
- Election card
- Voter’s ID
- Job card (NREGA-issued and signed by an officer of the State Government)
- A letter by the National Population Register
- Income Proof
- Salary slip of the last one-month
- Self-employed business persons:
- Latest IT returns with computation
- Certified financials
- Last business continuity proof
- Self-employed professionals:
- Latest IT returns
- Business continuity proof
Fees and Charges
The applicant will have to pay the following fees in order to get this credit card:-
|Annual fee (second year onwards)||Rs.499|
|Finance charges||3.75% per month (45% annualised)|
|Minimum Amount Due (MAD)||Whichever of the following is higher: 5% of the total amount dueAll installments+ interest fee+ other chargesRs.250|
|Late payment fee||Outstanding amount Late payment fee Less than or equal to Rs.100 NIL Rs.101 to Rs.500 Rs.100 Rs.501 to Rs.5,000 Rs.500 Rs.5,001 to Rs.10,000 Rs.700 Rs.10,001 to Rs.25,000 Rs.800 More than Rs.25,000 Rs.1,200|
|Cheque bounce fee||Rs.500|
|Overlimit charges||Rs.500 per instance2.5% of the over-limit amount subject to a minimum of Rs.500|
|Card replacement fee||NIL|
|Rewards handling fee||Rs.99|
|Cash advance fee||3% subject to a minimum of Rs.300|
|Overseas transaction fee||3.5%|
|Cheque/cash pick up fee||Rs.100|
|Cash repayment fee||Rs.299|
|Paper statement fee||Rs.99|
You get an extended interest-free period for the first 90 days with the Standard Chartered Smart Credit Card. This is applicable only for retail purchases. You have to pay the minimum amount due in every statement cycle in order to avail of this benefit. Given below are sharing some of the benefits of the interest that you will be saved through this interest:-
|Statement cycle||Retail transaction amount||Interest saved|
|First statement||Rs.1 lakh||Rs.3,750|
Smart Card Kuch-Bhi on-EMI (KBE) Benefits
You get access to the Smart Card KBE offer which offers a tenure of 3 months at 0.99%. You are not charged any processing fee on the Standard Chartered Smart Credit Card. This is applicable only on transactions that are converted into EMIs via net banking or the bank mobile app. The benefit cannot be availed for EMI conversions that have been made at the point of purchase using the Standard Chartered Smart Credit Card. Given below we are sharing the difference between the smart card and non smart card:-
|Total||Transaction amount||Non-Smart Card||Smart Card|
|Interest on EMI @1.53% for 3 months||Processing fee @1.5% (one-time)||Interest on EMI @0.99%||Processing fee|
How To Apply For Standard Chartered Smart Credit Card 2022?
There is a very easy procedure that you will have to follow in order to get the credit card and given below we are specifying the step by step procedure:-
- You will first have to visit the official website of the credit card scheme and the homepage will be displayed on your screen.
- You have to now click on the Apply Online button and a new page will be displayed on your screen with the fees and the features of the card.
- If you already have a bank account with this bank then you need to click on the yes button and if you do not have the bank account then you have to click on the no button.
- The next web page will be displayed on your screen accordingly and you will have to fill on the details asked on the web page.
- Select ‘Next’, and click ‘Yes’ if you have a Standard Chartered Credit Card.
- After you click on ‘Next’, a pop up will appear. Fill in the details and click on ‘Proceed to Authenticate’ and follow the instructions on the screen.
- If you do not have a credit card with the bank, select ‘No’ and then click on ‘Next’.
- Click on ‘Yes’, if you have a debit card with the bank.
- Fill in your mobile number, name, email. Pin code, and date of birth. Click on ‘Proceed’ and follow the instructions on the page.
- If you do not have a debit card with the bank, click on ‘No’ and enter your full name, email ID and mobile number. Click on ‘Next’ and follow the instructions.
- You can then successfully apply for a credit card.
Check out the various customer care numbers of this credit card by taking into consideration the tables mentioned below:-
|Personal Banking The Phone banking services will be available between 8.00 a.m. to 8.00 p.m. Emergency services like report of loss card, unauthorised transaction, charge dispute, stop payment will continue to be serviced. Login to sc.com/in for self-help options.|
|Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune||6601 4444 / 3940 4444|
|Allahabad, Amritsar, Bhubaneshwar, Indore, Jalandhar, Kanpur, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Patna, Vadodara.||6601 444|
|Bhopal, Chandigarh, Cochin/Ernakulam, Coimbatore, Jaipur, Nagpur, Rajkot, Surat.||3940 444 / 6601 444|
|Gurgaon, Noida, Mathura, Dehradun, Saharanpur||011 – 66014444 / 011 – 39404444|
|Jalgaon||022 – 66014444 / 022 – 39404444|
|Guwahati, Cuttack, Siliguri||033 – 66014444 / 033 – 39404444|
|Mysore||080 – 66014444 / 080 – 39404444|
|Thiruvananthpuram, Vishakhapatnam||044 – 66014444 / 044 – 39404444|
|Proddatur||040 – 66014444 / 040 – 39404444|
|Premium Banking Helpline|
|Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi, Pune||6601 1500 / 3940 1500|
|Allahabad, Amritsar, Bhubaneshwar, Indore, Jalandhar, Kanpur, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Patna, Vadodara.||6601 150|
|Bhopal, Chandigarh, Ernakulam, Coimbatore, Jaipur, Nagpur, Rajkot, Surat.||3940 150 / 6601 150|
|Gurgaon, Noida, Mathura, Dehradun, Saharanpur||011-66011500 / 011-39401500|
|Jalgaon, Thane||022 – 66011500 / 022 – 39401500|
|Guwahati, Cuttack, Siliguri||033 – 66011500 / 033 – 39401500|
|Mysore||080 – 66011500 / 080 – 39401500|
|Thiruvananthpuram, Vishakhapatnam||044 – 66011500 / 044 – 39401500|
|Proddatur||040 – 66011500 / 040 – 39401500|
|Priority Banking Helpline|
|Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Delhi, Pune||6601 2424 / 3940 2424|
|Allahabad, Amritsar, Bhubaneshwar, Indore, Jalandhar, Kanpur, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Patna, Vadodara.||6601 242|
|Bhopal, Chandigarh, Ernakulam, Coimbatore, Jaipur, Nagpur, Rajkot, Surat.||3940 242 / 6601 242|
|Gurgaon, Noida, Mathura, Dehradun, Saharanpur||011-66012424 / 011-39402424|
|Jalgaon, Thane||022-66012424 / 022-39402424|
|Guwahati, Howrah, Siliguri||033-66012424 / 033-39402424|
|Proddatur||040-66012424 / 040-39402424|
You can earn up to 18000 Rupees per year as a cashback under this prestigious chartered smart credit card.
You can visit the official website of the standard chartered smart credit card and fill out the application form which will be available on the official website for all of the customers.
There is no application fee that you need to give but you will have to give a particular annual fee for your credit card to keep functioning.
The customers are liable to get cashback and also an interest-free period of the first 90 days in which they are using this credit card. You can also get other discounts available on movie tickets and food.
You can get Rupees 1000 every month as cashback for online spending through this credit card.