Track Passport Status | Track Passport Status Via File Number | Track Passport Status Application ID Online
A passport is one of the most important documents which is needed for the Indian citizen so that they can travel from one country to another without any problem and this passport provides identification benefits to all of the residents regardless of their caste, creed, or gender. You can check out the details related to the step-by-step procedure through wish you will be able to Track Passport Status 2022-23 Via File Number & Application ID Online. You can take into consideration the step-by-step procedure through which you will be able to track your application status offline.
Track Passport Status 2022-23
If you are applying for a passport in India then it is important that you track your application status every now and then so that you can get an idea of the working of the system which is in charge of sending your passport to your doorstep. You can take into consideration a very easy step-by-step procedure through which you will be able to track your application status through the official Passport Seva website created by the Indian Government for this specific purpose and you can also track your application status offline by subscribing to the SMS service provided by the Indian Government to all of the residents of India.
How To Track Application Status Online?
If you want to track your application status then you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- You will first have to visit the official website of Passport Seva home by clicking on the link given here
- The homepage of the organisation will open on your screen.
- The applicant will have to click on the option called Track Application Status
- A new page will open on your screen.
- You have to select your application type.
- Enter your file number and date of birth.
- Click on track status and the status will open on your screen.
How To Track Passport Application Status Offline?
There is also a very easy procedure through which you will be able to track your passport application offline and given below we are sharing the same:-
Through National Call Centre
- You can call the National Call Centre’s toll-free number at 18002581800 and speak to a Citizen Service Executive from 8:00 am to 10 pm to receive updates on your application status. The Automated Interactive Voice Response (IVRS) facility, available 24/7, can also be used during non-working hours.
- You can send the following SMS from your registered mobile number (the one listed on your passport application form) for updates on your application status: STATUS FILE NUMBER to 9704100100
- The SMS service is a paid service to be opted for at the time of submitting your application form.
- You can also visit Passport Seva Kendra (PSK) or contact them by email for updates on your passport application status.
FAQs For Track Passport Status 2022-23
No, the customer care service is not available 24×7. The users can avail themselves of this service between 8 am to 10 pm throughout the week.
You can subscribe to the SMS services at Rupees 80 in order to get most of the updates related to your passport application.
You can track the status of your application through the mPassport Seva app. Available for download on Android and iOS platforms, you can access real-time updates on your application status after registering on the app.
The applicants will have to select their application type and enter their file number and date of birth in order to track their status.