UCO Bank Credit Card Apply Online | UCO Bank Credit Card Online Application Form | UCO Bank Credit Card Customer Care Number
Credit cards are a great way through which you can save money even if you are spending a lot of money. Different types of credit cards offer different types of reward points to the customers and the customers can then choose the credit card that they want to get easily. Given below, we are sharing some of the most important specifications related to the credit card presented by this Bank. You can check out most of the information related to the UCO Bank Credit Card. We will also share with all of you the specifications related to the Features, Rewards & Get Best Offers.
UCO Bank Credit Card
UCO Bank provides a lot of different types of credit cards and you will be able to apply for a credit card by visiting the official website created by the concerned authorities. There are various types of credit cards available by this Bank taking into consideration the occupation and also the income of the candidate. All the people can fill out the application form for the credit card by visiting the official website of the bank. You can also visit the official Bank branch in order to know more about the credit card options available by the concerned authorities. There are a lot of benefits available for these credit cards and you can also take into consideration the charges and the joining fees before selecting the credit card that you want to buy.
UCO Bank Mobile Number Registration
Features of UCO Bank Credit Card
There are various features and benefits that will be provided to the customers applying for the credit cards and given below we have specified all of them:-
- The credit cards offered by this Bank will be provided to customers belonging to various social sectors and also the customers from urban areas will be able to take the benefit from these credit cards.
- Customers will be able to avail of up to rupees 10 lakh as credit and it will help them to get more financially stable and flexible.
- The customers will have to submit minimal security requirements and you will not have to go here and there in order to collect all types of documents.
- There are flexible repayment options available by the UCO bank for all of the credit cards.
- The customers will be provided competitive interest rates and the interest for credit cards as low as 1% per annum.
- The customers will be able to avail of cash credit and also you will be able to take loans on your capital.
- The bank provides insurance coverage to the additions and all of the people working with handicrafts.
- Credit Guarantee Fund Trust for Micro and Small Enterprises (CGTMSE) coverage for Weavers credit card means that the cardholder can avail of loans without having to offer any form of collateral security.
Benefits of UCO Bank Credit Card
Given below, we are sharing some specific benefits presented by the authorities for these credit cards:-
- UCO Bank SBI Card Elite
- Welcome e-Gift Voucher worth Rs.5,000 from any of the following brands: Bata/Hush Puppies, Aditya Birla Fashion, Pantaloons, Shoppers Stop and Yatra.com
- Free Movie Tickets worth Rs 6,000 every year
- Earn up to 50,000 bonus Reward Points worth Rs 12,500/year
- To Earn 10,000 bonus Reward Points on achieving annual spends of Rs 3 lakh and Rs 4 lakh
- Earn 15,000 bonus Reward Points on achieving annual spends of Rs 5 lakh and Rs 8 lakh
- Spend Based Reversal of Annual Fee on spends of Rs.10 Lakhs and above
- Complimentary Club Vistara Silver membership
- 1 complimentary lounge access voucher and 1 upgrade voucher
- 9 Club Vistara Points for every Rs 100 spent on Vistara flights
- Enjoy complimentary Trident Privilege Red Tier membership
- Get exclusive 1,000 Welcome Points on registration
- Enjoy 1,500 bonus points on your first stay & additional Rs 1,000 hotel credit on extended night stay
- Complimentary membership to the Priority Pass Program worth $99
- 6 complimentary airport lounge visits per calendar year, outside India
- Access over 1000 airport lounges worldwide
- Enjoy 2 complimentary Domestic Airport Lounge visits every quarter in India
- UCO Bank SBI Card Prime
- Welcome e-Gift Voucher worth Rs.3,000 from any of the following brands: Bata/Hush Puppies, Aditya Birla Fashion, Pantaloons, Shoppers Stop and Yatra.com
- Spend more than Rs 50,000 in a calendar quarter & get a Pizza Hut e-Gift voucher worth Rs 1,000
- Get an e-Gift voucher worth Rs 7,000 from Pantaloons/Yatra.com on reaching annual spends of Rs 5 lakh in a year
- Waiver of Renewal Fee on annual spends of Rs.3 Lakhs
- Earn 9 Club Vistara Points for every Rs 100 spent on Vistara flights
- Get 1 complimentary lounge access voucher and 1 upgrade voucher
- Additional 5 kgs baggage allowance & priority airport check-in
- Access to 1,000+ Airport Lounges across the world.
- Complimentary Priority Pass Membership worth $99
- 4 complimentary visits per year to International Lounges outside India (max. 2 visits per quarter)
- 2 complimentary lounge visits every quarter at airport lounges in India
- UCO Bank SimplySave SBI Card
- Spend Rs.2,000 or more in first 60 days and get 2,000 bonus Reward Points
- Get freedom from paying the 1% Fuel Surcharge at any petrol pump
- Transact an amount between Rs.500 to Rs.3,000 at any petrol pump in India to avail this offer
- Get annual membership fee reversal from second year of your subscription
- To avail fee reversal, you need to have spent Rs.1,00,000 or more on your UCO Bank SimplySAVE SBI Card in the previous year
- Get upto 2 add-on cards for your family free of cost
Charges and Interest
Given below, we are sharing the details related to the charges of the various credit cards available by the UCO Bank:-
|Charge||UCO Bank SBI Card Elite||UCO Bank SBI Card Prime||UCO Bank SimplySave SBI Card|
|Add on cards||NIL||NIL||NIL|
There are various reward points that will be available in the various credit cards presented by the bank and given below we are specifying the reward points:-
For UCO Bank SBI Card Elite
- Earn 2 Reward Points per Rs 100 on all other spends, except fuel.
- Get 5X Reward Points on Departmental Stores, Dining, and Grocery spends.
- Pay your card outstanding with Reward Points.
- 4 Reward Points = Re.1.
For UCO Bank SBI Card Prime
- 15 Reward Points per Rs 100 spent on BigBasket.
- 20 Reward Points per Rs 100 spent on birthday & standing instructions on utility bill payments.
- 2 Reward Points per Rs 100 on all other spendings.
- 10 Reward Points per Rs 100 spent on Departmental Stores, Dining, Groceries & Movies.
- 4 Reward Points = Re.1.
For UCO Bank SimplySave SBI Card
- Earn 1 Reward Point per Rs.100 spent on all your other spending.
- Enjoy 10 Reward Points per Rs.100 spent on Dining, Movies, Departmental Stores and Grocery Spends.
- 4 Reward Points = Re.1
The eligibility criteria required for UCO Bank Credit Cards are given below:-
|Credit Card Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|UCO Bank Swarojgar Credit Card||Micro-Entrepreneurssmall business cover under private sectorRikshaw owner borrowers from an urban area is eligible.|
|The UCO Bank Laghu Udyami Credit card||Small EntrepreneursIndividuals who have had a good deal with UCO Bank for the last 3 years.|
|UCO Bank Artisans Credit Card||Artisans who are registered with the Development Commission are preferred. Artisans involved in the production or manufacturing process are eligible.|
UCO Bank Credit Card Documents Required
The following documents must be submitted by the people if they are applying for these credit cards:-
|Income proof (For self-employed)||Recent ITR (Income Tax Returns)|
|Address proof (any one)||PassportTelephone billAadhaar cardElectricity billRental agreementRation card|
|Income proof (For salaried)||Recent salary slip/sSalary certificateEmployment letter|
|Proof of Identity (any one)||Voter’s ID cardRation CardPAN CardPassportDriving licenseAadhaar card|
How To Apply For UCO Bank Credit Card?
- You will first have to visit the official website of UCO Bank credit card page
- The various types of credit cards will be displayed on your screen.
- You will first have to click on the apply online option
- The application form will be displayed on your screen and you will have to enter all of the details related to your account.
- Upload all of the documents and successfully apply for credit card.
FAQs For UCO Bank Credit Card
The UCO bank provides as low interest as possible to the customers and you can get a credit card with an interest rate of 1 % per annum also.
You will first have to visit the official website of the Bank and then you will be able to apply for the credit card taking into consideration the eligibility criteria and filling up the application form
If you make a transaction that exceeds the available credit limit on your credit card, it is completely at the bank’s discretion to approve or reject the transaction. If the transaction is approved, an over-limit fee will be charged on the amount. However, the bank can also reject your transaction. This is decided by the bank as per your eligibility, income and other factors.
Yes, you can withdraw cash using your UCO Bank Credit Card through the ATM.