Union Bank of India Mobile Number Online Registration | UBI Mobile Number Application Form | UBI Mobile Number Change Form | Update my Union Bank Mobile Number Online
Change or update your Union Bank Of India registered mobile number. Actually, nowadays all banks now offer net banking and phone banking for the ease of transactions and comfort of their customers, so it becomes necessary for the customer to do Union Bank of India Mobile Number Registration in order to take advantage of online banking.
It is mandatory to have your cellphone number registered in your Union Bank Of India account whenever you wish to use Internet banking, Phone banking, or SMS alerts. You should also make sure that your Union Bank of India cell number is up to date, as you will not be able to access the bank’s services if it is not.
Union Bank of India Mobile Number Registration Procedure
Method 1- Obtain the mobile Updation or KYC Form
Follow the instructions below for Union Bank of India Mobile Number Registration:
- First and foremost, go to your local Union Bank branch.
- Collect the Mobile Updation or KYC form next.
- Pay close attention to all of the details. Add a document to back up your claim.
- Finally, attach a document to the form and submit it (such as Aadhaar Card)
- In 2-3 days, your phone number will be updated.
- If you’ve already completed KYC, pick up a mobile update form from the branch.
Write an Application.
Let me now begin to walk you through the process in very simple and rapid phases. So, to avoid any misunderstandings, perform these basic procedures:
Firstly, you need to submit an application to the branch manager of your home bank.
For writing an application, take a sheet of plain A4 paper.
For writing an application, you can use a blue or a black pen.
After that prepare an application. The format of the application is shown below.
- Now, the next step is to submit a photocopy of a self-attested (with your signature at the bottom) document along with this application letter.
- You can submit a photocopy of your AADHAR Card or any other pertinent document. (PAN Card, Voter ID, Driver’s License, Local Certificate, Passport, and so on.)
- Now that you have all of the necessary documents, go to your nearest branch and present this application letter, along with a photocopy of your AADHAR card, to the branch manager or any other bank official.
- Also bring your genuine AADHAR Card with you, as bank officials may ask to see it for verification purposes.
- Finally, after 2-3 days, your mobile number will be linked to your bank account.
Union Bank of India Account Opening
Method 2: Online Mobile Number Registration
- To register your mobile number online, you must either submit a KYC form or an application (as explained above).
- If you already have your cellphone number registered but wish to alter or update it, use the methods listed below. You may easily accomplish this if you have internet banking. If you don’t have internet banking, you’ll have to go to the branch to update your mobile number.
How do I Change/Update my Union Bank Mobile Number Online?
To change or update your mobile number online, you must have internet banking.
Follow the instructions below:
- To begin, go to Union Bank’s online banking.
- Then, use your User ID and Password to log in.
- On the homepage, go to “Settings.”
- Select “Update Mobile Number & Email”.
- After that, enter your phone number and click “Submit.”
- Now the next step is to enter the OTP that was sent to your phone number.
- Finally, your phone number will be updated immediately, and you will be notified.