Union Bank of India Net Banking Registration |UBI Net Banking Login |Union Bank of India Net Banking Activation |Reset Union Bank of India Net Banking Password
Customers can now access a variety of services through the Union Bank of India Net Banking function, which is available online and is absolutely free. The UBI Net Banking function allows you to view and handle all of your transactions safely and swiftly, from fund transfers to tax payments.
Procedure to Apply for Union Bank of India Net Banking
Individuals can apply for the online banking service using one of the routes listed below:
- Individuals who have a debit card can create a user ID and password using the Union Bank of India website’s Self User Creation feature. The procedure is straightforward and quick. These users can also generate their own passwords without having to visit a bank location.
- Individuals who do not have a debit card can still utilize the Self Creation User module to create a username and password by selecting the without ATM card option.
- However, such users will simply be given View rights.
- They can get a Transaction Password by going to the Forgot/Reset Password Page.
- Corporate customers can only use online banking by visiting a bank branch and filling out an application form.
How to Register for Union Bank of India Net Banking
The following is a step-by-step approach for registering for online banking services:
- To begin, go to Union Bank of India’s official website and click on ‘Self User Creation.’
- Select ‘Online Self User Creation – Retail users with Debit Card’ or ‘Online Self User Creation (View Facility Only) – Retail users without Debit Card’ on the following page. Depending on whether you have a debit card or not, you must select the appropriate choice.
- Click ‘Continue’ once you’ve selected the appropriate choice.
- The essential information, such as account number, date of birth, Permanent Account Number (PAN), and verification code, must be filled out on the next page. Once you’ve input all of your information, click continue.
- On the next screen, you must input your debit card information as well as your PIN. The type of transaction and any of your last five transactions must then be typed.
- After that, you must accept the terms of service and click ‘Submit.’
- You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number once the preceding step is completed. You must input the OTP and then click ‘Submit.’
- The User ID and name will be displayed on the following page. Continue by clicking the ‘Continue’ button.
- The Login Password and Transaction Password must be created on the next page. Each password must be entered twice and generated according to the guidelines.
- Once you’ve finished creating the passwords, click ‘Submit.’
- The validation process will take 24 hours to complete, and the internet banking account will take 24 hours to activate.
- Once the registration procedure is complete, you will receive a confirmation message on your registered mobile number. After 48 hours, you can log in with your User ID and Password.
How to Reset Union Bank of India Net Banking Password
The following is a step-by-step guide to reset your password:
- To get started, go to the Union Bank of India’s main page.
- After that, you must select ‘Retail User Login.’
- On the following screen, click ‘Forgot/Reset Password,’ which is located under the ‘Services’ section.
- You must select one of the two applicable options on the page. You have the option of resetting the password with or without the use of a debit card.
- Click ‘Continue’ once you’ve selected the appropriate choice.
- You must input your User ID, account number, any of your previous 5 transactions, the kind of transaction, and the answer on the next page. Once you’ve entered all of your information, click ‘Continue.’
- You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number once you have completed the preceding step.
- You must type in the OTP and then click ‘Continue.’
- You’ll be able to update your Login Password on the following page. The password must be typed in accordance with the provided instructions. Next, select ‘Continue.’
- A success message will appear on the screen on the following page, indicating, “The password has been changed successfully.” With the new password and User ID, you’ll be able to access your net banking account.
Check Balance Using Union Bank of India Net Banking
After completing the registration process, customers of Union Bank of India will be able to check the balance in their account.
They will need to use their User ID and password to check their balance once the registration process is completed. Individuals can use the net banking facility to check their balance, transfer funds, get account statements, and pay their credit card payments, among other things.
Transfer Funds Using UBI Net Banking
The following is a step-by-step procedure that registered net banking customers must undertake in order to transfer funds:
- To begin, go to the Union Bank of India’s official website (https://www.unionbankonline.co.in/).
- After then, you must select ‘Retail Login.’ Click on ‘Corporate Login’ if you have a business account.
- After that, you must enter your user ID and password. Next, select ‘Login.’
- On the following page, select ‘Transfers.’
- The next step is to decide on the type of payment you want to make. ‘IMPS (24X7 Instant Payment)’ or ‘NEFT/RTGS (Other BANK)’ are the options.
- Next, select ‘Fund Transfer using Account Number and IFSC’ from the ‘Select Your Option’ page.
- After that, go to ‘Transfer’ and select the appropriate option. You’ll need to choose the account from which the cash will be moved, as well as the account to which the funds will be sent to.
- Then, if applicable, give your email address, cell phone number, payment amount, and any remarks. Click ‘Pay’ once you’ve input all of the above information.
- The User ID and Transaction Password must be entered next.
- Then select ‘Pay’. A successful notification will appear on the following screen.
Union Bank of India Net Banking Transaction Limits?
Customers of Union Bank of India must provide the following information in order to use NEFT services:
- The IFSC (Indian Financial System Code) of the branch to which funds must be sent.
- The name of the beneficiary
- The beneficiary’s account number must also be provided.
Individuals will be able to transfer funds via NEFT on weekdays between 8 a.m. and 6:30 p.m., as well as on the 1st and 3rd Saturdays between 8 a.m. and 6:30 p.m.
On Sundays, NEFT transactions are not possible. On Sundays, however, individuals will be able to send money via IMPS.
Bulk financial transfers must be completed before 6 p.m. The monies will be sent to the beneficiary the same day or the next day at the latest.
The following are the NEFT fees that will be charged for financial transfers:
|Transaction amount||Charges (Rs.)|
|Up to Rs.10,000||2.50 plus taxes|
|Above Rs.10,000 but below Rs.1 lakh||5 plus taxes|
|Above Rs.1 lakh but below Rs.2 lakh||15 plus taxes|
|Above Rs.2 lakh||25 plus taxes|